CLAT Registration process will start from the First week of January 2019. Candidates who are interested to get admission into UG and PG Law courses they can apply for CLAT Exam before going to apply for CLAT Exam, Candidates need to check their eligibility criteria. In this article, Candidates will get complete information about How to fill CLAT Application Form, What details you need to keep while going to fill CLAT Application Form.
CLAT 2019 Application Form
The registration process for CLAT exam will start from the First week of January 2019 and till continue 31st March 2019. It is advised to the candidates that fill your details correctly, Candidates who fill their details incorrectly may lead their application form towards cancellation.
How to Fill Application Form
Here you will get the complete information about the application form, and get the step by step guide:
- Register Online
- Login process
- Upload Images
- Enter Details
- Preview & Final Submit
- Acknowledgment Page
Step 1: Register Online
- Candidates need to go through the official website of CLAT Exam.
- Read the complete instruction and click on Apply Online Button.
- Then candidates need to click on “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Then need to read registration instruction clearly.
- Then candidates need to fill the application form.
- Candidates Name (as per the class 10th mark sheet).
- Email Id for future reference.
- Contact Number for further reference.
- Then click on the submit button
- A new computer window will be displayed in front of your computer screen from where you need to save application number of Password (The details as well sent to you via registered mobile number or password).
Step 2: Login Process
- Candidates need to login their dashboard through their application number/user id or Password.
Go to Application Form
- Candidates need to read the complete instruction carefully and click on the next button and fill your application form.
Step 3: Upload Images
This step will contain the procedure to upload the images (Photograph & Signature). Before filling the application form the candidates need to collect all the necessary documents.
- Candidates need to mention their name and date of photographs below the photographs
- The passport size photograph must be with the colored background with the clear Images..
- The scanned passport size photograph format should be jpeg/jpg.
- The scanned images dimension 200 x 230 pixels.
- The scanned passport size should fall under 20KB and less than 50 KB.
- Candidates who wear Caps, hats and dark glasses at the time of photo click are not acceptable.
- Candidates can wear Religious cloth with the clear picture.
- This Signature will be verified by the authority at the time verification when candidates enter in the examination hall.
- The signature should be done by the candidates running hand via Black/Blue ball point pen
- The scanned images dimension 140 x 60 pixels.
- The scanned images size should fall under 10KB – 20KB.
- The scanned signature images format should be jpeg/jpg.
Step 4: Enter Details
- First candidates need to login in their dashboard which they have created previously.
- Candidates need to fill personal details in the application form:
- Category (gender)
- Then need to click on save and next button.
Enter Qualification Details
- Candidates need to fill their qualification related details (board of the qualifying examination marks in the qualifying examination).
- Then need to click on save and next button.
Choose Preferences for NLUs
- Candidates need to choose their preference of NLUs where they want to get admission.
- Once you have selected your choices then you need to click on save and next button
Step 5: Preview & Final Submit
In this text, you need to click on preview or submit button where you need to review your application form, Whether the detail which you have filled correct or not If it looks fine for the candidates then candidates can click on final Submit Button.
Step 6: Pay Application Fee
In this steps, candidates need to pay the application fee. There is two type of payment mode is available for application fee submission:
- Online Mode Payment
- Offline Mode payment
In online mode, payment candidates can pay their application fee through the help of credit card, debit card, visa card, and net banking. In Offline mode, payment candidates need to download the e-challan of application fee and then need to the printout of this e-challan which is used as a reference by the bank. While candidates have paid their application fee in both the process candidates will receive a message, You application fee has been successfully submitted.
Step 7: Acknowledgement Page
- Candidates need to take the printout copy of acknowledgment page for future reference.
- So candidates can click on ‘Click here to take print out of confirmation page’ Link and download it.
If in case candidates can forget their application number or password, So how can he/she retrieve?
There is a very simple process for retrieving application number or password. In the login page two other option also available i.e. Retrieve Application Number or Forgot Password Link. You need to simply click on that link and need to follow the simple steps which are given below:
For Application Number:
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the new window, where you need to verify your details.
- Then you need to answer the security question which you have previously selected.
- Then click on retrieve link.
- Your application number will be forwarded to your registered mobile number or email ID.
- First, you need to click on forget password link.
- Then a new window will appear where you need to enter either your registered mobile number or registered email id.
- Then click on the reset password button.
- Your password will be sent to you registered mobile number or your registered email ID.