The authority will make available GPAT Application form from 1st November 2018. The GPAT Registration process will be done via online mode and available till 30th November 2018. It is the national level pharmacy entrance examination which is conducted every year. Candidates successfully qualified in the examination will get admission into the M.Pharma programme which is offered by the top pharmacy colleges and institutions which are approved by the AICTE. Here we are providing you the complete information about how to fill GPAT Application Form, What details you need to enter in the GPAT Application Form.
GPAT Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill GPAT Application Form from 1st November 2018 and can fill till 30th November 2018 via online mode only. It is advised to the candidates that fill application form correctly. As there is no correction period or correction facility to the candidates by the conducting authority. So candidates need to fill their application form according to their 10th marksheet or certification. If in case discrepancy found then candidates will lead their application form toward cancellation.
How to fill GPAT Application Form 2019
Candidates need to follow below given steps to fill GPAT Application Form:
Log in to the official website:
- At the first steps, candidates need to visit national testing agency official websites which are given previously.
- Then candidates need to click on new registration if they are not registered user yet.
- Then candidates need to read complete instruction for completing their application process and click on the accept the declaration form.
- Now candidates need to register himself by entering the required details.
- After filling the basics details candidates need to click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The registration number will be generated which will be sent candidates mobiles number or registered email id for future login and complete the application process.
Payment of GPAT Application Fee:
- After successful registration, the very next steps to make payment of the application fee of the GPAT Application form via choosing one of the modes of payment.
- There are two modes available for paying application fee i.e. online mode or offline mode .
- In online mode candidates can pay their application fee via debit/credit card, net banking or in offline mode, candidates can pay their application fee via Bank challan/e-challan.
- After successful submission of the application fee, a confirmation message will be sent to the candidates registered mobile numbers or via registered email ID.
Filling the Registration Form and Uploading:
- Once candidates successfully completed or made payment of the application fee via one of the modes, They need to complete their further /remaining steps in the form.
- Candidates need to complete their personal details, contact number, and qualification details or other important details.
- After that candidates need to upload their scanned passport size photographs or signature in to the prescribed format as given into the notification.
- Here we have listed prescribed formats and size for the passport size photographs and signature which are given into the tabular form.
Printing the Acknowledgment Form
- In the last step of the GPAT Application Form, Candidates need to read the declaration form and click on the I Agree on the button.
- Once candidates submit the application form, they are advised to download the acknowledgment form and save it future reference also take a copy of the print out the of the acknowledgment form for future reference.
GPAT Important Dates | Exam Dates 2019
Here we have listed GPAT Exam Schedule via the tabular form:
|GPAT Application Form Starts||1st November 2018|
|Last Date for GPAT Application Form Submission||30th December 2018|
|GPAT Admit card Release||7th January 2019|
|GPAT Exam Date||28th January 2019|
|GPAT Result will Declare||10th February 2019|
|GPAT All India Merit List will declare||3rd week of February 2019|
Candidates need to fill the GPAT Application form very carefully without any mistakes, avoid doing mistakes in the application form, there is no correction facility is available here to the candidates as available in the JEE Main, NEET, and GATE Examination. Once candidates complete registered himself in for the PAT Examination, then the form will ask to give you again a chance to review it, so it is advised to the candidates that make a proper review on the filled details are they correctly entered ot no if have then click on final submit.