The Registration for GPAT Examination 2021 will start from the first week of November 2020. A lot of times, filling the application form can be a very challenging task for the students. They feel perplexed regarding the steps of the application form and get nervous while applying thinking that they might make any mistake in the form, which might lead their candidature towards cancellation. Therefore, to help the students out in this situation, we have made a step by step guide on How to Fill GPAT Application Form 2020.
How to fill GPAT Application Form 2021
Candidates can fill GPAT Application Form 2021 from the first week of November 2020 till the last week of November 2020 via online mode only. It is advised that the candidates fill the application form correctly and very carefully as there is no correction period or correction facility for the candidates by the conducting authority. Therefore, the candidates need to fill their application form according to their 10th mark sheet or certification. If in case of any discrepancy, the candidates will lead their application form towards cancellation. Candidates need to follow the below-given steps to fill GPAT Application Form 2021:
Step 1: Log in to the official website
- Visit the official website of the NTA.
- Click on new registration if they are not registered user yet.
- Read complete instructions for completing their application process and click on the accept the declaration form.
Step 2: Registration
- Register yourself by entering all the details as asked.
- After filling the basics details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The registration number will be generated, which will be sent to the candidate’s mobiles number or registered email id. Save it for future reference.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
- After successful registration, the very next step is to make payment of the application fee of the GPAT Application form by choosing one of the modes of payment.
- There are two modes available for paying the application fee, i.e. online and offline methods.
- In online mode, candidates can pay their application fee via debit/credit card, net banking. In offline mode, candidates can pay their application fee via Bank challan/e-challan.
- After successful submission of the application fee, a confirmation message will be sent to the candidates registered mobile numbers or via registered email ID.
Step 4: Uploading Documents
- Once the candidate has successfully completed the payment of the application fee, they must complete the remaining steps in the form.
- Fill your personal details, contact number, and qualification details or other essential details in the form.
- Upload the scanned copy of your passport size photographs and signature in the prescribed format.
Prescribed format for uploading the documents:
Step 5: Printing the Acknowledgment Form
- In the last step of the GPAT Application Form, the candidates need to read the declaration form and click on the “I Agree” button.
- Once candidates submit the application form, they are advised to download the acknowledgement form and save it for future references.
People are also reading: