The conducting authority has no released the date for the JEE Advanced Application Form. The exam is conducted by IITs on the rotation basis, and this year IIT Delhi will conduct the JEE Advanced exam. This is a national level entrance exam to get admission in various PG, UG and other courses offered by various IITs and ISM. IIT Kanpur will conduct the JEE Advance exam on 23 August 2020. In this article, you will get complete information regarding How to fill the JEE Advanced Application Form.
How to Fill JEE Advanced Application Form
- JEE Advanced Registration will be started soon.
- The Application form will be available only in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the Online application form by the link given above.
- Candidates may fill the Required details such as academic qualification, JEE Mains Roll number, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and other details.
- Candidates may upload the Scanned Photograph and scanned Signature.
- After filling the Application form, take a print out and save it for the future purpose.
Step 1: Login and Fill Required Details
- In first Candidates need to visit the JEE Advanced Official Website ( Link Provide above).
- The Login Page is Appears on the Screen.
- Enter JEE Mains Roll Number, Password and Security Code, then press enter.
- Enter New Password for JEE Advanced.
- After Creating New Password, Login Again with New Password.
- Enter your JEE Advanced Attempts.
- Choose the three Exam Centers for the JEE Advanced.
- Fill all the required details correctly.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Photograph
- Go to the Upload Image Option and upload the Required Documents.
- Upload Scanned Images One by One Carefully.
- Required Documents: 10th Certificate or Birth Certificate, 12th class Certificate, Category(SC/ST/PWD) Certificate.
Step 3: Application Fee
- Candidates may pay the application fee by online or offline mode.
- In Online Mode candidates pay the Application fee through Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking.
- In Offline Mode candidates may generate the e-challan of SBI Bank, and Submit it to any nearest SBI Branch.
Step 4: Print Application Form
- this is the last step of filling the application form.
- After the Fee Payment Candidates take a print out of the application form and save it for future use.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the printed application form.