How to Fill JEE Advanced Application Form 2018: JEE Advanced 2018 Registration has been started on 2nd May 2018, the exam is conducted by IITs on the rotation basis, in this year IIT Kanpur conducted the JEE Advance exam. this is the national level entrance exam to get admission in various PG, UG and others courses offered by various of IITs and ISM. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced is directed by the seven zonal of IITs with direction from the Joint Admission Board (JAB). Just the best 2.4 lakh rank holders in JEE Main are qualified to show up for JEE Advanced. Till 2017, 2.2 lakh understudies were qualified to sit for the exam. IIT Kanpur will conduct the JEE Advance exam on 20th May 2018. it is the national level entrance exam conducted and managed by IIT Kanpur. with this exam candidates get admission in IIT’s and ISM’s.
How to Fill JEE Advanced Application Form 2018
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration has been started . Check Here for registration details.
- JEE Advanced Registration will be started from 2nd May 2018.
- Last date of filling the application form is 7th May 2018.
- The Application form will be available only in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the Online application form by the link given above.
- Candidates may fill the Required details such as academic qualification, JEE Mains Roll number, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and other details.
- Candidates may upload the Scanned Photograph and scanned Signature.
- After filling the Application form take a print out and save it for the future purpose.
Steps to Register for JEE Advanced 2018
Step 1: Login and Fill Required Details
- In first Candidates need to visit the JEE Advanced Official Website ( Link Provide above).
- The Login Page is Appears on the Screen.
- Enter JEE Mains 2018 Roll Number, Password and Security Code, then press enter.
- Enter New Password for JEE Advanced 2018.
- After Creating New Password, Login Again with New Password.
- Enter your JEE Advanced Attempts.
- Choose the three Exam Centers for the JEE Advanced 2018.
- Fill all the Required details correctly.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Photograph
- Go to the Upload Image Option and upload the Required Documents.
- Upload Scanned Images One by One Carefully.
- Required Documents are: 10th Certificate or Birth Certificate, 12th class Certificate, Category(SC/ST/PWD) Certificate.
Step 3: Application Fee
- Candidates may Pay the Application fee on Online or Offline mode.
- In Online Mode candidates pay the Application fee through Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking.
- In Offline Mode candidates may generate the e-challan of SBI Bank, and Submit it to any nearest SBI Branch.
Step 4: Print Application Form
- this is the last step of filling the application form.
- After the Fee Payment Candidates take a print out of the application form and save it for the future use.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the printed application form.