SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2018) is a university level entrance test organized by the SRM University. SRMJEE is a common entrance test for SRM University (All Campuses). Through SRMJEE exam, candidates will get admission in the B.Tech & M.Tech courses. SRMJEE 2018 Application form has released on November 1, 2017 in online and offline mode. SRMJEE 2018 online application form can be filled till 12th April 2018(Extended) and offline application till March 1, 2018. Get details on How to fill the SRMJEEE Application form?
How to fill the SRMJEE Application form 2018:
Candidates must follow the given five steps to fill the application form of SRMJEEE 2018:
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Login
- Step 3 – Filling the application form
- Step 4 – Uploading Scanned Documents
- Step 5 – Payment of Application Fees
Step 1: Registration:
- Candidates can fill the form via online mode.
- Candidates have to register to fill the application form of SRMJEEE 2018 by entering name, date of birth, email ID and the phone number.
- The user ID and password will be received the registered email ID of the candidates.
Step 2: Login:
- After receiving the user ID and password, the candidates have to login to their accounts.
- Now click on “Login”, and then open the new page on the computer screen.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Step 3: Filling the application form:
- On this page, candidates will get to see the list of instructions and they will have to select if they have studied 10+2 from India or not.
- Candidates can select the three courses according to their preference as well as the campus.
- Candidates can select the exam centres according to their preference. Candidates will be able to select the at least three test centres.
- After completing the preferences process, candidates can fill the personal details like as First and last name of the candidate, Mobile number, Email address, Date of birth, Gender, If the candidate is differently abled and Aadhaar card number.
- After filling the personal details, candidates will have to fill the parents details.
- Candidates will have to fill the name of the father, email address, mobile number, occupation and designation of the father.
- Candidates will have to mention the details of the mother such as name, email address and mobile number and occupation.
- Candidates can fill the details related to communication that are given below:
- Correspondence Address
Candidates will have to confirm if their permanent address is same as the address for correspondence.
- Candidates will have to fill the educational details. Provide the information of Standard X and XII like as Institute, Board , Marking Scheme, Percentage/CGPA, Year of passing year and Registration number.
Step 4: Uploading scanned photographs and signatures:
- The passport size photograph should be of 200 KB, dimension should be 200×300 pixels
- Scanned copy of signature should be of upto 200 KB, dimension should be of 140×60 pixels
- Marksheet of Class X
- Scanned image of the Aadhaar card
- Fill the declaration part.
5.Payment of Application Fees:
- Candidates made the payment through e-payment(Credit card/debit card or net banking) or Demand Draft.
- Application fee is Rs.1100/-
The candidate has to download the application form after filling it online and draw a DD of Rs. 1100 drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203.
Note: Application forms will not be processed until receipt of the DD.