UGC NET 2019 will be conducted by NTA, the UGC NET Application Form will be available in the Online Mode, from 2019 the UGC NET exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency, the application form has been released on 9th September 2019 and the last date of filling the application form is 9th October 2019. Candidates can visit the Official website of NTA to fill the UGC NET Application Form, In this article we will discuss about how to fill UGC NET Application Form, Check Step by Step Procedure below.
How to Fill UGC NET Application Form?
The UGC NET 2019 Application form has been released in the Online Mode, candidates can fill Online Application form from the Official Website of the NTA. The Online Application Form has been released on 9th September 2019 and the last date of filling the UGC NET Application Form is 9th October 2019, Candidates can fill all the required details carefully. NTA will also provide the Mock Test for all the candidates, that mock test helps the candidates in the Exam date. the UGC NET Exam will be held in Online Mode.
Important Dates of UGC NET Application Form
|Online Application Starts from||9th September 2019|
|Last date to apply online||9th October 2019|
|Admit card availability||9th November 2019|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Declaration of result||December 2019|
How to Fill UGC NET Application Form?
Aspirants can follow the below steps to fill the UGC NET Application Form, Fill all the Steps carefully.
1: Online Registration
- the Step step Online Registration, Student register them self and generate Application ID and Password.
- Visit the Official website of NTA(Link will provide above).
- Click on the “UGC NET Application Form” Link.
- Fill all the required details carefully and Generate Application ID and Password, the Application ID and Password will send to Aspirant Mobile and Email.
- This Application ID and Password will help to Fill the UGC NET Application Form.
2: Application Form
Fill all the required details carefully;
- Personal Information: Fill Candidates Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile Number, Email ID carefully.
- Educational Details: Fill all the Educational Details such as applied for which subject, Choose UGC NET Exam Centers.
- Candidates Address: Fill Candidates Personal and Permanent Address with Pin Code, State, City, Distt.
3: Upload Scanned Document
- Candidate can upload the Scanned photograph and Signature.
- The Photograph and Signature must be in the .jpg/jpeg format.
- According to the NTA the Size of the Scanned Photograph is in between 4KB to 50KB.
- The Size of the Scanned Signature is in between 4KB to 30KB.
- after successfully uploading the Scanned Photograph and Signature click on the “Submit” button.
4: Application Fee Payment
- This is the last step of the UGC NET Application Form.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee in online mode only through Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking.
- After successfully Submitted the Application Fee, the Application Form will be submitted.
Check UGC NET Application Fee:
5: Print Application Form
- After successfully Submitted the Application Fee, candidates can download the Application Form.
- the Application form will be in the PDF format, save the form for the Future use.
UGC NET Best Books for Preparation
Candidates who are preparing for UGC NET examination they need to start preparation by reviewing the syllabus and exam pattern. The syllabus is given on the syllabus section. Here we have a compiled a list of best books for UGC NET preparation, we hope that after reviewing these books your research for finding the best resource will end here:
|Best Books for UGC NET Exam||Buy Now|
|UGC-NET 2019: Computer Science &
Applications (Paper II & Paper III)
|Ugc Net Computer Science and
Applications Paperback – 2018
|UGC NET/JRF/SET Computer Science and
Applications: Paper II & IIIPaperback – 30 Jan 2010
|UGC NET Home Science (Paper II)
Upkar Prakashan Latest Edition 2018-2019
Paperback – 2018
|CBSE UGC NET/SET/JRF – Paper 1: Teaching and Research AptitudePaperback – 1 Feb 2018||Click Here|
|सी.बी. एस. ई. – यू. जी. सी. (नेट /सेट/जे आर एफ) सामान्य पेपर-1 : शिक्षण एवं शोध अभियोग्यता (UGC NET/SET Paper 1 –
Teaching and Research Aptitude in Hindi) (Hindi)
Paperback – 1 Feb 2018
|UGC NET History Arihant Latest Edition
2018 -2019 Paperback – 2018
|UGC NET Life Science Arihant Latest 2018-2019||Click Here|
UGC NET Preparation Tips
Here we discuss the Preparation tips:
- Create a study plan for your preparations.
- Collect information about the complete UGC NET 2019 Syllabus and divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
- During preparation, never ignore your health, so maintain your health
- Students must give equal weight to all the subjects and prepare for them as per your prepared time-table.
- Try to complete syllabus in time so that you will get enough time for revision.
Candidates need to plan for each and every day as well as for each and every week. Divide your time duration for each subject equally. Try to give 10-11 hours daily in preparation.
Candidates must have complete information about the UGC NET Syllabus and must review on the complete syllabus. Once candidates will able to review the complete syllabus then they can divide their time accordingly. After reviewing the syllabus candidates must be able to find out that what are the topics where they are average or where they are good and where they need more preparation.