UGC NET 2019 will be conducted by NTA, the UGC NET Application Form will be available in the Online Mode, from 2019 the UGC NET exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency, UGC NET Examination will be conducted once in a year, the application form will be available form first week of march and last date of filling the application form is second week of April. Candidates can visit the Official website of NTA to fill the UGC NET Application Form, In this article we will discuss about how to fill UGC NET Application Form, Check Step by Step Procedure below.
How to Fill UGC NET Application Form
The UGC NET 2019 Application form will be available in the Online Mode, candidates can fill Online Application form from the Official Website of the NTA. The Online Application Form will be available from First week of March and last date to fill the Online Application Form is Second week of April 2019, Candidates can fill all the required details carefully. NTA will also provide the Mock Test for all the candidates, that mock test helps the candidates in the Exam date. the UGC NET Exam will be held in Online Mode.[wpshortcodead id=”fyuma5bb4cbc0bb071″]
Important Dates of UGC NET Application Form
|Online Application Starts from||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date to apply online||2nd week of April 2019|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of June 2019|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Declaration of result||August 2019|
How to Fill UGC NET Application Form?
Aspirants can follow the below steps to fill the UGC NET Application Form, Fill all the Steps carefully.
1: Online Registration
- the Step step Online Registration, Student register them self and generate Application ID and Password.
- Visit the Official website of NTA(Link will provide above).
- Click on the “UGC NET Application Form” Link.
- Fill all the required details carefully and Generate Application ID and Password, the Application ID and Password will send to Aspirant Mobile and Email.
- This Application ID and Password will help to Fill the UGC NET Application Form.
2: Application Form
Fill all the required details carefully;
- Personal Information: Fill Candidates Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile Number, Email ID carefully.
- Educational Details: Fill all the Educational Details such as applied for which subject, Choose UGC NET Exam Centers.
- Candidates Address: Fill Candidates Personal and Permanent Address with Pin Code, State, City, Distt.
3: Upload Scanned Document
- Candidate can upload the Scanned photograph and Signature.
- The Photograph and Signature must be in the .jpg/jpeg format.
- According to the NTA the Size of the Scanned Photograph is in between 4KB to 50KB.
- The Size of the Scanned Signature is in between 4KB to 30KB.
- after successfully uploading the Scanned Photograph and Signature click on the “Submit” button.
4: Application Fee Payment
- This is the last step of the UGC NET Application Form.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee in online mode only through Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking.
- After successfully Submitted the Application Fee, the Application Form will be submitted.
Check UGC NET Application Fee:
5: Print Application Form
- After successfully Submitted the Application Fee, candidates can download the Application Form.
- the Application form will be in the PDF format, save the form for the Future use.