How to Prepare for CAT Without Coaching: CAT(Common Admission Test) notification have been released on 27th July 2018, the Online Application form will be available from 8th August 2018 and the last date of filling the application form is 19th September 2018. Common Admission Test is a top level management entrance examination organized by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) on a rotational basis every year. For admission in MBA, PGDM, and other management courses which is offered IIMs and other top business schools in India such as SPJIMR, FMS, MDI, NITIE etc scorecard are required.
CAT Admit card released, Click Here to Download
CAT 2018 will be organized by IIM Calcutta. the exam will be held on 25th November 2018. CAT Application Form available from 8th August 2018. toppers suggests that follow the CAT Syllabus, and CAT Preparation Strategy and make a daily plan to crack the CAT 2018 Exam easily, below we discuss some important Points.
How to Prepare for CAT Without Coaching?
CAT is the National Level Entrance Examination. every year CAT Exam is conducted by one of the IIM in the rotational basis, CAT 2018 will be conducted by IIM Calcutta. CAT is one of the toughest and most popular examination. every years lakhs of the students appears in the CAT Exam.
There are many successful candidates who secure 100 percentile in CAT Exam without Coaching. some are Arvind Menon, Mayank Raj.
Create a suitable time table:
- Create a study plan for your preparations.
- Collect information about the complete CAT Syllabus and divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
- Make short notes for preparations
- Collect the Mock papers and Sample papers.
- All the subjects are very important and students should give them equal importance.
- Self-belief is most important as it generates a lot of positivity and gives boost to your confidence.
- Selecting best study material for preparation will give you a chance to score well in the CAT Examination.
- Try to follow only those topics which are trending and asked frequently previously years.
- Always try keep safe these topics near to you.
- Previous year question papers, sample papers and mock test are also important part of study material
Take online mock tests and Analysis
- After the preparation Take Online Mock Tests daily and analysis it.
- Mock test helps to clear the doubt, weakness.
- take a complete and deep analysis of every Mock test.
Utilise the Internet
- Internet helps to finds the anything to everything that help in CAT Exam.
- there are numbers of the websites that serves the many of the articles and news for CAT.
- Internet also helps to finding the Study Material, Mock Tests.
- Candidates can also download the Study Material for CAT.
- Candidates also follow some of the Social Media groups in WhatsApp, Facebook.
- Join the Facebook groups and follow them regularly.
- Candidates can also Prepare for Some of the YouTube channels and follow them regularly.
- The most important aspects while preparing for any entrance examination.
- Person who win this completion also score very well marks in the competitive examination.
Solve Previous Year Question Paper
- Solving previous year question paper will give you the idea about the question papers, difficulty level.
- Candidates will also familiar with the CAT Exam Pattern of the CAT Exam.
- This is also important concept where candidate should understand that completing syllabus in given time frame will give them complete chance to revise their topics and finding out the topics which they need hard work.
- Once you prepare all the things, students need to evaluate their study that how they are good enough in their prepared topics.
- Either they have the good knowledge of the topics or not.
- So candidates need to start revision before three month of the examination because this is enough amount time to revise again if in case they forget any topics.
While preparing for exam, students forget to take care of their health, so maintain your health-
- Take nutritious diet.
- Eat fresh vegetables and fruits
- Avoid junk food
- Playing some sport occasionally or listening to soft music is recommended if you are feeling stressed after long hours of studies.
- You can do yoga and meditation to relief or relax your body.
- Take a sleep of at least 7 hours a day.
for more information & query regarding CAT 2018, leave a query in below comment box
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.