IBPS has Released the official notification for IBPS SO in a varies posts IT officer(Scale I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I),Marketing Officer (Scale I).
IBPS has released the official notification for the various posts, as per the IBPS Calendar 2017-18 the IBPS SO exam will be a two tier online examination.
IBPS SO IT Officer 2017-18 | Vacancy:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
IBPS SO IT Officer 2017-18 |Tentative schedule :
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||07.11.2017- 27.11.2017|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||07.11.2017- 27.11.2017|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||December 2017|
|Commencement of Preliminary Exam||30th and 31st December 2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||January 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2018|
|Commencement of Mains Exam||28th January 2018|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2018|
|Download of call letters for interview||February 2018|
|Conduct of interview||February 2018|
IBPS SO IT Officer 2017-18 | Educational Qualifications (As on 27.11.2017)
|Sr.No.||Name of the Post||Age||Educational Qualification|
|1.||I.T. Officer (Scale I)||Min – 20 years
Max – 30 years
|1)Four years engineering/Technology degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Application/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Instrumentation OR
2) Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Application/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Instrumentation OR
Graduates having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level exam
IBPS SO IT Officer 2017-18 | Exam Pattern
The IBPS SO IT exam is conducted by IBPS in Three Phases:
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- Interview Process
A candidate must qualify both preliminary exam and mains exam to proceed to the interview round. The candidates selected after the interview round are given the appointment letter.
For the Post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer
|S. NO.||TEST NAME||QNS.||MARKS||DURATION|
IBPS SO IT Officer 2017-18 | Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||60||60||45 minutes|
IBPS SO IT Officer 2017-18| Exam Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Based Questions ( Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph /Sentences Restatement).
- Approximation and Simplification
- Number Series
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Alligation, Pipes and Cisterns)
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement, and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument)
IBPS SO IT Officer Professional Knowledge Syllabus
- C Programming Basics
- MS Office.
- Windows OS.
- DBMS Types / Advantages/function, Data Communication & Networking.
- Operating system functions.
- Network Security.
- Web Technologies.
- Basic Programming Concepts.
- Basics of hardware (Microprocessor, timer, ALU, etc.).
- Software Engineering.
Team Learn Dunia