IIFT 2019: IIFT(Indian Institute Foreign Trade) has been released the exam dates. the exam will be conducted on 2nd December 2018. this is one of the well known business University established by Government of India in 1983. this is the National Level Entrance Exam. In this article we discuss about Registration, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Cards, Books.
IIFT 2019 – Exam Date Released
IIFT Application Form has been started from 7th August 2018, Click Here to Fill Application Form
IIFT 2019 Exam date has been released, Click Here to Check exam Dates.
IIFT 2019 – Important Information
IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi
National level Examination
Objective Test (MCQs)
120 minutes (2 hours)
IIFT 2019 – Exam Dates
Here we discuss the Exam Dates, check below:
|Releasing of online application||4th week of July 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||2nd week of September 2018|
|Last date to request for exam center change||1st week of November 2018|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of November 2018|
|IIFT Exam date||2nd December 2018|
|Announcement of result||1st week of January 2019|
|Releasing of score card||2nd week of January 2019|
|Date of GD/PI/Essay Writing||March 2019|
IIFT 2019 – Application Form
The IIFT Application form will be available both Online and Offline Mode. Candidates can able to fill the Application form from fourth week of July 2018. and the last date of filling the application form is 1st week of November 2018. Candidates can pay online or offline mode. candidates have to fill the Education Details, Personal information carefully. and upload their latest Scanned photograph and signature.
- The Application Fee for General and OBC Category Candidates is Rs. 1,550/-, and for SC/ST/PWD candidates candidates is Rs. 750/-.
- The Application Fee can be in Online mode only by either Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking,
- The Application Fee can not be refundable.
IIFT 2019 – Exam Pattern
candidates can check the Exam Pattern , Check Below:
- The Duration of the Exam is 2 Hrs or 120 minutes.
- Exam Medium is English only.
- The Exam will have around 120 multiple Choice Exam and the maximum marks is 100.
- Every question will have the different marks.
- For every wrong answer, there is a deduction of 0.33 or 1/3.
IIFT 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the examination candidates can know the Eligibility Criteria for the exam, check below:
- Candidates must be the Citizen of India.
- Foreign Students may also be apply for the exam.
- There is no age limit for the exam.
- The Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Those Candidates who are in the final year can also apply for the examination.
- For General and OBC candidates the minimum qualifying marks is 50% and 45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
IIFT 2019 – Exam Pattern
Candidates must know the Exam Pattern of the Exam, check below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|General Awareness (GA)||25|
- The Examination will be conducted in Pen & Paper Mode (Offline).
- The Examination Mode is in English Only.
- The Exam will be in Multiple Choice
- The Exam Duration is 2 hrs or 120 minutes.
- Each Question has different marking schemes.
- There is 0.25 mark detection for every wrong answer.
IIFT 2019 – Syllabus
The Syllabus contain the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Knowledge & English Comprehension Section. Each section contain the same number of questions. the is no syllabus provided by the authority. we advise the students to practice the previous years questions.
IIFT 2019 – Admit Card
The Authority will release the Admit Card form the third week of November 2018. candidates can download the admit card from the official web site. the admit card will be available in only the online mode. candidates download the admit card and take a print out of the admit card,
we advise all the candidates to bring the admit card with any ID Proof( Voter ID, Aadhar Card or any) in the examination center, without the Admit card the candidates can not be enter in the examination hall.
IIFT 2019 – Result
The Authority will release the Result in the first week of January 2018. the will be displayed in the official website, candidates can check their result with the ranking. on the basic of the result, candidates shortlisted for the admission process.
IIFT 2019 – Score Card
After the few days of the the declaration of the result the authority will release the the Score Card. the Score card will be published in the second week of the January 2019. candidates can check their score card by entering their Roll No., and Date of Birth(DOB).
for more information & query regarding IIFT, leave a query in below comment box
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.