IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2019: IIFT (Indian Institute Foreign Trade) will also describe the eligibility criteria, according to the eligibility criteria of IIFT, Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any of the stream from the recognized university or the board. The Final year students may also be available for the IIFT Exam, check detailed IIFT Eligibility Criteria below:
IIFT Eligibility Criteria – 2019
IIFT 2019 Exam Dates has been released, Click Here for more information
Here we will discuss the eligibility criteria for IIFT 2019.
- Candidates must be the Citizen of India.
- Foreign Students may also be apply for the exam.
- There is no age limit for the exam.
- The Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Those Candidates who are in the final year can also apply for the examination.
- For General and OBC candidates the minimum qualifying marks is 50% and 45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria for Foreigners Students
Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for the NRI’s:
- NRI Candidates Must have a valid GMAT Score.
- The GMAT Score should not be older then January 2017.
- IF the candidates appears in the any of the Management Exam Such as CAT/XAT etc. are not eligible for the exam.
- Candidates must have a valid Passport or travel document form a country other then India.
IIFT 2019 – Exam Pattern
Candidates must know the Exam Pattern of the Exam, check below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|General Awareness (GA)||25|
- The Examination will be conducted in Pen & Paper Mode (Offline).
- The Examination Mode is in English Only.
- The Exam will be in Multiple Choice
- The Exam Duration is 2 hrs or 120 minutes.
- Each Question has different marking schemes.
- There is 0.25 mark detection for every wrong answer.
for more information & query regarding IIFT, leave a query in below comment box
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.