The IIT JAM Application Form for admissions has been extended until 24 May 2020. Earlier, it had been delayed due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the country. The candidates who have qualified the examination will be able to apply for the Centralised Admission Process. In this article, you will get complete details about the IIT JAM Application Form 2020.
IIT JAM Application Form 2020
The important dates regarding the admission form have been tabulated below:
|Starting of the application process for IIT JAM admissions||20 April 2020|
|Last date of application form availability||24 May 2020|
|Last date to send a request for ‘change of category’||25 May 2020|
|Publishing of first admission list||29 June 2020|
|Publishing of second admission list||14 July 2020|
|Publishing of final admission list||29 July 2020|
|Last date of admission through IIT JAM 2020||03 August 2020|
IIT JAM Application Fee 2020
The application fee for the exam has been tabulated below:
|Category of the Candidate||Fee for One Test Paper||Fee for Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/ SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 750||INR 1050|
|Others||INR 1500||INR 2100|
How to fill the Admission Form?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the admission form for IIT JAM 2020:
- Go to the official website of JOAPS.
- Log into the JOAPS website using your credentials.
- Click on the “Application Form for Admission”
- Fill your choice of courses and colleges.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application for admission form fee which is INR 600.
- Submit the admission form and take a printout of the confirmation page.
How to apply for IIT JAM 2020?
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the IIT JAM Application Form:
- Visit the official website
- Register yourself by entering basic details like name, contact details and choose a password.
- Log in using your credentials
- Click on “Fill the Application Form”
- Enter all the details asked in the IIT JAM Form
- Upload scanned copies of your passport size photo and signature.
- The candidates can make the payment of the application fee for IIT JAM through internet banking/debit card/credit card.
- After the successful fee payment, a confirmation will appear.
- Save the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference.
Documents required to fill the application form
- The applicants must keep the following documents handy while filling the application form:
- Active mobile number
- A valid and active email address
- A photo ID Proof
- A scanned copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copies of candidate’s Class X and XII mark sheets
- Scanned copy last exam’s mark sheets.
- Scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph & signature.