Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Indian Army release the official notification for the post of Technical Entry Scheme. The Application Form has released from 1st February 2021 to 2nd March 2021. The Application Form will be available in online mode, Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the authority.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Indian Army released the official notification for technical entry, Click Here to Check
Indian Army released the Application Form, Click Here to apply
Indian Army Recruitment Highlight
|Exam-Name||10+2 Technical Post|
|Total No of Vacancy||90*|
|Application Start Date||1st February 2021|
|Last-date to Apply||2nd March 2021|
|Exam date||Notified Soon|
Indian Army Recruitment Exam Dates
The Authority has been released the Application dates, check below
|Recruitment Notification||1st Feb 2021|
|Online Application Commencement Date||1st Feb 2021|
|Online Application End Date||2nd March 2021|
|Written Exam Admit Card Release||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
Indian Army Recruitment Application Form
The Application Form for Indian Army for the Technical Post will be released on 1st February 2021, The application form is available in the online mode only, check more details below
- The Application Form will be available in the online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 1st February 2021 to 2nd March 2021.
- To Fill the Application Form candidates can visit the official website of the authority.
- To fill the application form candidates can register themselves and fill in all the required details.
- After Filling in all the details candidates can Upload their recent Passport size photograph and ID.
- After Filling in all the details candidates can pay the application fee in online mode.
- The Application Fee can be paid either by Credit/Debit Card or by internet banking.
Indian Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the exam candidates must pass the eligibility criteria
- Only Male candidates are eligible for the exam.
- Candidates must pass 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized university or board with 70% Aggregate Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths.
The Minimum age limit of the candidates must be 16years 6 months and the maximum age limit is 19 years 6 months.
There is a total number of 90 vacancies (tentative).
Indian Army Recruitment Exam Pattern
The Exam will be consist of 4 Section
- Reasoning & General Knowledge
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning and General Knowledge||10||20|
Indian Army Syllabus
- Number system
- HCF & LCM
- Calculation of whole numbers
- Decimal and fraction
- Relationship between numbers
- Fundamental arithmetic operations
- Ration and ratio
- Profit and Loss
- Simple interest
- Working time
- Time and Distance
- Use of tables and graphs
- Current Affairs
- Books and Author
- Important Days
- National Parks
People are also reading: