Every year thousands of students participated in the NMR, MR, AA recruitment process which is conducted by the Indian Navy. This year Indian Navy also released call letter/MR Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 for October 2019 batch on 19th February 2019 via their official websites joinindiannay.gov.in. Indian Navy MR Admit Card is available for stage 1/phase 1 which would be conducted from 23rd Feb 2019 to 25th Feb 2019. Candidates can download it by a simple procedure, which is given below given article. The Call letter or hall ticket is available via online mode only. Through this article, candidates will get complete information about Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019, how to download hall ticket of Indian Navy MR Examination, Step by step guide.
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019
The authority has been released Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019. Hall ticket/Call Letter is the key through candidates will enter the Indian Navy Examination Hall. Candidates who will not carry hall ticket along with them in the examination hall, will not be permitted to attempt the examination. Candidates can check complete information about the admit card release date and exam dates through the below-given table:
|Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019||Release Dates|
|The release of Admit Card will be||19th Feb 2019|
|Examination Date is||23rd to 25th Feb 2019|
Online those will able to download the hall ticket/admit card/call letter who have successfully submitted their application till the last date of application form commencement. Candidates can download it only from the official websites via online mode.
Step by step guide to download Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 For Oct Batch?
Candidates need to follow below given steps to download the call letter which is the most important part through candidates can enter in the examination hall only. Once candidates able to download the admit card, they need to keep it secure for future reference.
- Visit the official websites of Indian Navy which is listed in this article
- Then login window appeared.
- Candidates need to enter their credential i.e. email address and password.
- Once you enter the details in the form click on the submit button.
- Your MR admit card will appear in front of the computer screen.
- Then click on the download button and keep safe it for future reference.
Candidates who forget their password need to follow the below-given Process:
In some cases candidates forgot their password, then they need to retrieve it by clicking on the retrieve password link:
- First candidates need to visit the official websites.
- Then need to click on forgot password button.
- Then a new screen will appear in front of your computer screen then you just need to enter your email id and need to click on Send Now button then a new password will be generated and sent to your registered email id which you have registered at the time of registration.
Candidates who are not able to download their admit card from the official websites which can be because of any reasons then they need to contact with the conducting authority either via the Email or either via the contact number after releasing the admit card and it is advised to the students they need to contact conducting authority in immediate basis.
- Email Id – email@example.com
- Phone number – 1800-419-2929
Details Mentioned on the Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019
Once candidates will able to download the Indian Navy MR Admit Card then they need to check their complete details with their official mark sheet and certificates of matriculation. The detailed would be listed in the article are:
- Roll Number
- Candidates Name
- Father Name
- Name of examination
- Center Name/Address
- Exam Center Code
- Exam Timing including reporting time
The document which needs to carry in the examination hall in Indian Navy MR 2019
here we have listed the documents which candidates need to carry along with him in the examination centre:
- One Hard Copy of Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019
- One Valid Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern 2019 for Oct Batch
Here candidates will get complete information about Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) 2018 Selection Process for Online Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and in Medical Examinations.
Online Test Exam Pattern
- It is conducted in bilingual Language (Hindi & English).
- The time duration would be 30 minutes.
- Only Objective type question will be asked in the examination.
- Total section are there in the examinations
- Science & Mathematics
- General Knowledge
- Question papers level would be of 10th standard.
- For each correct answer, 1 marks will be awarded to the candidates or for each incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Name of subject||Number of question||Total number of marks|
|Maths & Science||50||50|
Details Of Indian Navy Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Those who clear the written examination they need to go through with the Physical Fitness Process which are listed as:
- Run – 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- Squats (Uthak Baithak) – 20
- Push Ups – 10
Advisory Note: Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 For Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Candidates who will able to clear the online examination will be shortlisted for the Physical fitness test (PFT). The authority will release the admit card for the shortlisted candidates for further process.
Frequently Asked Questions By the Candidates
People are asking too many questions related to MR Recruitment examination, either they are preparing for this year or either they are preparing for the next year. The question could be like how can we apply? from where we can apply? Job Profiles, Job Scope, Salary and other information which are listed here:
Who will be eligible for Indian Navy MR?
Candidates whose age fall between 17 to 20 as of 1999 or passed Matriculation examination/10th from a recognized school or Board can apply for Navy MR.
From where can I Apply?
Candidates who are interested and want to apply for Navy MR, need to register through the official website of Indian Navy i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Job profile under Navy MR
Candidates who are interested in Navy MR need to know about Chef, Stewards, and Hygienist.
- Chef: These are the candidates who need to prepare meal/food to all the soldier as per the menu which is given by the authority (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian products).
- Stewards: These are candidates who need to serve food to the officers in the messes, need to do housekeeping work, need to do an accounting of funds work, need to serve wine and stores, need to prepare the menu.
- Hygienist: These are the candidates who need to clean all the toilets and other areas under their places.
Indian Navy MR Salary Structure:
Candidates may undergo various professional courses as per service requirement, and after the courses, the candidates are issued the certificate by various universities. Along with this, the “Graduation Equivalent Certificate” is issued after retirement. Salary – During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month is provided. After selection, the salary of the candidates is Level 3 of the Defense Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100) + MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).