JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 will be released by IIT Roorkee in the first week of May tentatively. Only those candidates can fill JEE Advanced Application Form 2019, who qualified in the JEE Main 2019 Examination. Before going to apply for JEE Advanced 2019, It is advised to the candidates that please ensure and check correctly all the important eligibility criteria. Candidates who are eligible and going to fill JEE Advanced Application Form they need to keep secure their valid personal, academic and communication details for application processing. For Completing the application procedure candidates need to pay JEE Advanced Application Fee, If one who have not able to complete their application form or are not able to pay application fee their application form take as a cancellation. It is advised to the candidates that please apply before the last submission date of application form. Through this article, candidates will get complete information about JEE Advanced Application Form, How to fill the application form, application fee, and other important details.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
Candidates who are wishing and want to apply for JEE Advanced 2019, they need to check below given schedule of the JEE Advanced Application Form.
JEE Advanced Application Form Dates 2019
|JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form Available from||First week of May 2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form Submission Last Date||Second week of May 2019|
|JEE Advanced Application Fee Submission Last Date||Second week of May 2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Date||May 19, 2019 (Announced)|
Total Registered candidates in JEE Advanced 2018
|Category wise||Gender wise||Zone wise|
|General – 62850||Male – 127793||IIT Madras -38231|
|OBC – 60128||Female – 32923||IIT Delhi – 31884|
|SC – 26057||Third Gender – 0||IIT Bombay – 28813|
|ST – 11681||–||IIT Kanpur – 20428|
|–||–||IIT Kharagpur – 19145|
|–||–||IIT Roorkee – 14414|
|–||–||IIT Guwahati – 11907|
|–||–||Foreign Candidates – 36|
Procedure or Step by Step Guide to Fill JEE Advanced Application Form:
Candidates need to follow below-given steps for completing their JEE Advanced Application Form:
- Step 1 – Registration (Enter the personal details)
- Step 2 – Uploading of Scanned Documents (Passport Size Photographs, Signature)
- Step 3 – Application Fees Payment
- Step 4 – Taking a Printout Copy of Acknowledgment/Confirmation Page
Here we are going to describe all the given steps with detailed way:
Step 1: Registration for JEE Advanced 2019
- Candidates need to visit the official website which is given above.
- Instructions window will appear in front of your computer after clicking on the apply for JEE Advanced 2018 Button.
- Log in to your dashboard using your JEE Main 2019 Application Number/Roll Number or Password with security captcha.
- Once you logged in then you need to fill following details in the application form:
- Academic Details
- Personal Details
- Communication details as entered at the time of JEE Main 2019 registration by the candidates.
- Some other important additional field available in the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019, Whom Candidates need to fill.
- Candidates can choose their preferred language for giving the entrance examination (Hindi/English)
- Candidates need to fill 5 Exam Centers of their own choice from the exam centers list.
- How many time he/she attempted Advanced Examination.
- Candidates need to enter two alternative mobile number for future reference.
Note: Candidates must keep in mind that their registration may be cancelled, if they do not fulfil the complete prescribed eligibility criteria.
Instructions related to JEE Advanced password 2019
Here we have provided that what type of detailed password candidates accept or need to create password into the given prescribed format:
- The password must be between 8 to 13 characters with a combination of one Uppercase alphabet, one Lowercase alphabet, one numeric value and one special character like!@#$%^&* (Alphanumeric with special characters)
- It is advised to the candidates, don’t share their password with anyone.
- If in case candidates forget their password then they can follow below given steps:
How to reset JEE Advanced 2019 password?
For resetting the password candidates need to follow the steps:
- Candidates need to click on forget password link.
- A new window will appear where you need to answer your previous/last question answer which you made as a security reference.
- Then candidates need to enter the verification code which will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number or email ID.
- Candidates can use reset link as well for resting the password.
- Then a new password setting link will appear into your application form.
Step 2 – Uploading of Documents
What documents candidates need to upload in the JEE Advanced Application Form
- Class X certificate as proof of birth or Birth Certificate
- Class XII (or equivalent) examination certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Scribe Request Letter certificate (if required)
- PIO Card / OCI Certificate
- DS certificate
- If candidates change their name then they need to show up their change name certificated which is duly attested by the Gazette officer.(only for candidates whose name is not same as in Class X certificate)
Documents to be uploaded (Indian Candidates)
|Class X certificate or Birth Certificate||All candidates will have to submit this||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Class XII (or equivalent exam) Certificate||Candidates who have passed in 2018 and 2017 (if the examination Board of Class XII (or equivalent) declares the results for the academic year 2016-17 after June 2017||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Category Certificate||Only for SC /ST /OBC-NCL candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|An additional category Certificate (Optional)||Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|PwD Certificate||Only for candidates who have opted PwD as “Yes”||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Scribe Request Letter||Only for those who have opted PwD as “Yes” and Scribe Request Letter as “Yes”||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|DS Certificate||Only for those who have opted DS as “Yes”||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|OCI Card/PIO Card||For those whose nationality is OCI or PIO||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
Documents to be uploaded (Foreign Candidates)
|Photograph||Required for all candidates||4 KB to 40 KB||JPG|
|Signature||Required for all candidates||1 KB to 30 KB||JPG|
|Class X or Birth Certificate||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Class XII (or equivalent) Certificate||Required only for those who have passed in the year 2018 and 2017 (if the examination Board of Class XII (or equivalent) declares the results for the academic year 2016-17 after June 2017||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Identity Proof of the Candidates||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Passport of Mother||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Passport of Father||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Testimonial as applicable||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
Step 3 – Registration Fee Payment
Once candidates completed their first two-step then they need to pay their application fee and candidates need to be very careful, many times candidates money will be in the server and money deducted from the account and application fee dies not submitted. So keep take care of this steps. Before processing or paying the application fee check your applicable category then pay the application fee.
The complete fee structure will be given in the below listed tables:
JEE Advanced Registration Fee 2019
|For Exam Centres in India|
|Indian Nationals (Including PIO/ OCIs)||Female candidates||Rs. 1300|
|SC, ST, PwD candidates||Rs. 1300|
|General/All Other||Rs. 2600|
|For Exam Centres Outside India (SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||Regular Fee||USD 160|
|For Exam Centres Outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||Regular Fee||USD 300|
Mode of Payment: There is two type of mode available for paying JEE Advanced Application Fee
Through Online Mode: If candidates are paying their application fee via online mode then they can pay their fee via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Once candidates paid their application fee via online mode a unique registration number will be generated. Candidates need to take a copy of printout copy of this registration number for future reference.
Through Offline Mode: If candidates are paying their application fee via offline mode then they can pay their fee via CASH using SBI Branch Option. First candidates need to select payment through e-challan then select the SBI branch from where they want to pay the application fee then take generate your bank challan and take a copy of the printout and to do challan of the applicable fee then your unique registration number will be generated which is useful for future reference.
Payment by SAARC and Non-Saarc Exam Centre Candidates
These type of candidates who are outside of India can pay their application fee via International Debit/ Credit Card as issued by Foreign Banks outside India. A candidate who is using credit card/debit card which is issued by India, can not pay their application fee in $, then again your unique registration number will be generated which is useful for future reference.
Step 4 – Printing of Confirmation Page
Once candidates completed or make their application fee payment they need to take the printout of final acknowledge page for future reference.