JEE Advanced Registration: JEE Advanced 2018 Registration has been started on 2nd May 2018, the exam is conducted by IITs on the rotation basis, in this year IIT Kanpur conducted the JEE Advance exam. this is the national level entrance exam to get admission in various PG, UG and others courses offered by various of IITs and ISM. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced is directed by the seven zonal of IITs with direction from the Joint Admission Board (JAB). Just the best 2.4 lakh rank holders in JEE Main are qualified to show up for JEE Advanced. Till 2017, 2.2 lakh understudies were qualified to sit for the exam. IIT Kanpur will conduct the JEE Advance exam on 20th May 2018. it is the national level entrance exam conducted and managed by IIT Kanpur. with this exam candidates get admission in IIT’s and ISM’s.
JEE Advanced Registration
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration has been started from 2nd May 2018. Click here to register.
- JEE Advanced Registration will be started from 2nd May 2018.
- Last date of filling the application form is 7th May 2018.
- The Application form will be available only in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the Online application form by the link given above.
- Candidates may fill the Required details such as academic qualification, JEE Mains Roll number, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and other details.
- Candidates may upload the Scanned Photograph and scanned Signature.
- After filling the Application form take a print out and save it for the future purpose.
JEE Advance | Admit Card
Candidates will get their JEE Advance Admit Card through online mode on official website. Candidates can download their admit card form 14th May 2018 to 20th May 2018. Candidates must bring their admit card on the examination hall, without the Admit Card Candidates could not be allowed to enter on the exam hall.
JEE Advanced Application Fee:
|Exam Centers in India|
|Female Candidates (all categories)||INR 1300*|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1300*|
|All Other Candidates||INR 2600*|
|Late FEE||INR 500|
|Exam Centers outside India|
|All Candidates (SAARC Countries)||USD 160*|
|All Candidates (Non-SAARC Countries)||USD 300*|
|Late FEE||USD 80|