JEE Advanced 2019: JEE Advanced 2019 Registration has been extended till 14th May only for Odisha Students. JEE Advcanced Application Form has been released. Candidates can fill the online application form from 3rd May 2019 to 9th May 2019. JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Dates has been announced by the IIT Roorkee. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced is directed by the seven zonal of IITs with direction from the Joint Admission Board (JAB). Just the best 2.4 lakh rank holders in JEE Main are qualified to show up for JEE Advanced. Till 2017, 2.2 lakh understudies were qualified to sit for the exam. IIT Roorkee will conduct the JEE Advanced exam on 27th May 2019. It is the national level entrance exam conducted and managed by IIT Kanpur. with this exam, candidates get admission in IIT’s and ISM.
JEE Advanced 2019
JEE Advanced Application Registration Date has been extended only for the Odisha Candidates, Now the last date for Odisha Candidates is 14th May 2019.
JEE Advanced Application Form has been released now, Click Here to fill Application form.
JEE Advanced Exam Date has been scheduled. Click Here to see the Date Sheet
I am happy to announce that students from #Odisha appearing for #JEE (Advanced) 2019 will get an extension of 5 days till May 14 for their registration. A decision to this effect was taken following the request of #Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik @Naveen_Odisha .@PMOIndia @HRDMinistry
— Chowkidar Prakash Javadekar (@PrakashJavdekar) 7 May 2019
Changes Introduced in JEE Advanced 2019:
In 2017, IIT made some changes in JEE advanced examination, candidates need to review those changes:
- The Exam will be organized via online mode only.
- Top 2,24,000 Students eligible to appear in JEE Advanced Examination who cracked JEE Main 2019.
- The application fee of the exam has been increased because of GSTs.
All the discussion comes over the end where IIT council announced that JEE Advanced Exam will continue as it was held in the previous year.
NTA is the new conducting authority of JEE Main Examination which is also the gateway to get appear in Examination. NTA has conducted the January session exam from 6th to 20th January 2019 or April session exam was conduct 7th – 21st April 2019. Get complete information about JEE Main 2019.
JEE Advanced Important Highlights
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced)|
|Number of JEE Advanced takers||2.2 Lakhs|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Registration Start||April 2019|
JEE Advanced ExamDates
Here we discuss the JEE Advance Exam Dates:
|Starting of online registration||1st week of May|
|Closing of registration||2nd week of May|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd week of May|
|Date of Exam||27th May 2019 (Announced)|
|Exam response sheet send to the candidates||4th week of May|
|Releasing of answer key||Last week of May|
|Receiving of objections||Last week of May|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of June|
|AAT online registration date||2nd week of June|
|Exam date||2nd week of June|
|Declaration result||3rd week of June|
|Seat allotment||3rd week of June|
JEE Advanced Registration Process
- The Registration of JEE Advanced on only in Online mode.
- The registration process has been started on 3rd May 2019.
- The last date of Registration will be 9th May 2019.
- Candidates can register through online mode only.
- Candidates can upload their Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Keep the Printout of registration for the future purpose.
|Exam Centers in India|
|Female Candidates (all categories)||INR 1300*|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1300*|
|All Other Candidates||INR 2600*|
|Late FEE||INR 500|
|Exam Centers outside India|
|All Candidates (SAARC Countries)||USD 160*|
|All Candidates (Non-SAARC Countries)||USD 300*|
|Late FEE||USD 80|
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Citizens can only apply.
- PIO/OCI candidates can also apply.
- the candidates should be born on or after 1st Oct 1994.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST and PWD Candidates is 5 years
- Candidates can appear on JEE Advance exam maximum of two times in consecutive years.
- Those candidates who appeared on JEE Advance 2018 in the first time can also appear in the exam.
Performance in 10+2
- Candidates must score the minimum of 75% Aggregate In case of General and 65% in case of SC/ST/PwD category in 10+2.
- Applicants must be inside the class insightful best 20 percentile of qualified competitors in their specific 10+2 or the comparable examination
JEE Main 2019
|JEE Main 2019||It is mandatory to appear in JEE Main 2019 for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019.|
|Performance in JEE Main 2019||Candidate should come under the top 2, 24, 000* (including all categories) in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2019.|
|Appearance in class 12th or equivalent examination||A candidate should have appeared for the Class 12th or equivalent examination for the first time in either 2018 or 2019.
If any Board declares the results for the academic year 2016-17 after June 2017, then the candidates of that board those appeared for their class XII exam in 2017 are also eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2019.
|Earlier Admission at IITs||A candidate should not have been admitted in any IIT irrespective of whether or not he/she continued in the program OR accepted an IIT seat by reporting in the center in the past. Candidates those admissions at IITs was cancelled after joining any IIT are also not eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2019.
Candidates those have been studying in a preparatory course in any of the IITs for the first time in 2018 can appear in JEE Advanced 2018.
The candidates those paid seat acceptance fee in 2018 but (i) did not report at any reporting centre OR, (ii) withdrew before the last round of seat allotment, OR, (iii) had their seat cancelled (for whatever reason) before the last round of seat allotment for IITs, during the joint seat allocation in 2018 are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced.
|Performance in 12th or Equivalent Examination||Candidates should secure 75% marks (65% in case of SC/ST/PwD category) in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
Candidates must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile of qualified candidates in their particular 10+2 or equivalent examination.
Candidates, those appeared in 10+2 (or equivalent) examination in 2018 but reappeared in 2019, the best of two percentage will be considered.
Here we discuss the Exam Pattern for the Exam;
|Exam Date||27th May 2019|
|Number of papers||2 papers (paper I & paper II)|
|No.of Attempts||2 Attempts|
|The language of Question Paper||English & Hindi|
|Exam Duration||3 Hrs|
|Question type||Multiple Choice (MCQ)
There is no negative marking in JEE Advanced Examination 2019.
JEE Advanced Admit Card
Candidates will get their Admit Card through online mode on the official website. Candidates can download their admit card form May 2019. Candidates must bring admit card on the examination hall, without the Admit Card Candidates could not be allowed to enter the exam hall. To download your JEE Advanced Hall Ticket follow the below-given steps:
- The hall ticket will available only via online mode.
- Visit the official website.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the Download Hall Ticket link.
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and Security Captcha.
- Your hall ticket will appear in front of your computer screen.
- Download your hall ticket and verify it.
- If any discrepancy exist then contact to the conducting authority.
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2019
The Syllabus Syllabus is comprised of physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects.
Physics: General, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Optics and Modern Physics.
Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, and Vectors.
Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry.
AAT Exam: Freehand drawing, Geometrical Drawing, Three-dimensional perception, Imagination, and aesthetic sensitivity and Architectural awareness.
Through the below-given list, aspirants can get exam preparation tips and tricks.
- Try to solve more test through you will familiar with Exam Pattern or Syllabus.
- Prepare a routine for preparation, through a weekly, daily basis.
- Go through with the best study materials and take proper guidance from the experts.
- Always try to solve NCERT syllabus or review them first.
- Try to solve a lot of previous year question papers through you will also familiar with the previous year questions which are frequently asked in JEE Advanced Examination and you can easily solve them or save your time.
- Try to take care of your health.
JEE Advanced Result
The Result of JEE Advance will be published in June 2019. The result will be published only on the online mode, Candidates can View/Download their result on the JEE Advance Official Website. After getting the result the candidates will check their All India Rank (AIR).
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the authority that organizes centralized counseling for admission into IITs, NITs, ISM & other Govt. Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs). Seat allotment process will be conducted from June 2019