JEE Main Answer Key: JEE Main Answer Key released by the various of coaching institutes, candidates who appears in the exam now download the their answer key form here. the institutes release the answer key for the all sets like Set A,B,C and D with the question paper. with the answer key candidates can calculate their JEE Main Score. the official answer key will be release by NTA after the JEE Main 2019. the answer key will only be available on the online. JEE Main is a national level examination for building and engineering wannabes. It is administered by the CBSE board to offer confirmation in B.Tech and B.Arch courses.
Important Dates of JEE Main Answer Key 2019
|JEE Main 2019 January Session|
|JEE Main 2019 Examination||January 6 to 20, 2019|
|Release of Official JEE Main 2019 Answer Key||To be notified|
|Dates to challenge the answer key||To be notified|
|Final answer key||To be notified|
|JEE Main 2019 Result (January session)||January 31, 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 April Session|
|JEE Main 2019 Examination||April 6 to 20, 2019|
|Publishing of Official Answer Key||To be notified|
|Dates to challenge the released answer key||To be notified|
|Release of final answer key||To be notified|
|Announcement of JEE Main 2019 Result||April 30, 2019|
JEE Main 2018 Question Paper
Candidates now check and download JEE Mains Question papers with the JEE Main Answer Key:
|SET A||SET B||SET C||SET D|
|Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
JEE Main Answer key for Various Coaching Institutes
Candidates now check and download JEE Main Answer key provided by the various of the coaching institutes:
Also Check :
- JEE Mains Paper Analysis.
- JEE Mains Important topics.
- Best books for JEE Mains.
- JEE Mains Syllabus.
- JEE Mains Preparation Tips.
|Coaching Institute Name||SET A||SET B||SET C||SET D||Solutions|
|Aakash Institute||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||SET-A, SET B, SET C, SET D|
|Rao IIT Academy||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||SET-A, SET B, SET C, SET D|
|Resonance||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||SET-A, SET B, SET C, SET D|
|Career Launcher||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|T.I.M.E||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Allen Kota||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||SET-A, SET B, SET C, SET D|
|FITFEE||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Motion IIT-JEE||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||SET D|
|Career Point||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||Available Soon|
|Bansal Classes||Available Soon||Click here||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Toppr||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Vidhyamandir Classes||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Pace Academy||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||Available Soon|
JEE Main Answer Key
NTA will publish the JEE Main Answer Key & images of response sheets (OMR) of paper-1 and paper-2 during after the successfull Conduction of JEE Main 2019. Candidates can cross check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks. Those who are not satisfied with the answers may challenge the answer key by paying Rs. 1000/- per question.
JEE Main Result 2018
Here we discuss the JEE Main Result, Check the details below:
- The result of JEE Main (paper 1) will be declared in the month of January 2019 through online mode.
- JEE Main 2018 result indicates actual scores and rank secured in entrance examination.
- All India Rank (AIR) for paper 2 will be published in the month of January 2019.
- On the basis of JEE Main result, students will also get an idea about whether they are eligible for appearing JEE Advanced or not.
- All India rank (AIR) will be considered for admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, SFTIs and others.
JEE Main Cut-Off
Here we discuss the JEE Main Cutoff, Check the Details below:
- In order to be eligible for JEE Advanced and for admission to top colleges, students have to secure cut-off marks.
- JEE Main 2019 cut-off will be announced after the completion of exam. Meanwhile, students can check the previous years cut-off marks.
- In the academic year 2016-2017, JEE Main cut-off is as follows:
- Gen category – 105
- OBC – 70
- SC – 50
- ST – 44
JEE Mains Counselling 2018
- JoSAA/CSAB are the authorities which conduct the centralized counselling for admission to NITs/IITs/IIITs and CFTIs.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates based on AIR and choices filled by them.
- To get seats, it is mandatory for the candidates to participate in counselling and seat allocation process.
- There are huge number of colleges in every state that also offer admission through JEE Main. To get admission in these colleges, students have to apply separately in state counselling.