NCERT books are best for JEE Main Exam. Class 11th and 12th NCERT Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics books are esstential for starting JEE Main Exam Preparations. NCERT books help to build a solid foundation for all IIT JEE subjects. Here is the list of books which you can refer to understand the topics and practice problems. Here we are listed JEE Main 2020 best books for preparation, check here for best books which you need to prepare for JEE Main 2020.
Best Books for JEE Main Physics
- Concepts of Physics (Part I & Part II)- HC Verma
- IIT JEE Physics- DC Pandey
- Problems in General Physics-I.E. Irodov
- Physics for IIT-JEE- Resnick, Halliday, Walker
- Problems in Physics- S.S. Krotov
For Physics, refer the DC Pandey’s book, because it is the best book for competitive exam. It is the best book for rankers.
Best Books for JEE Main Chemistry
Chemistry divides into three parts:
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
So, The list of best books for all chemistry parts
- Organic Chemistry – Morrison Boyd,O.P Tandon
- Inorganic Chemistry- O.P Tandon, Arihant Prakashan
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R.C. Mukherjee
- Numerical Chemistry – P. Bahadur
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry – J.D. Lee
O.P Tandon are the best book for organic chemistry and physical chemistry for any competitive exam. JD LEE is the best book for Inorganic chemistry.
Click here for JEE Main Preparation Tips
Best Books for JEE Main Mathematics
- IIT Mathematics – M.L. Khanna
- Differential Calculus – A Das Gupta, Amit Agarwal
- Class XI & XII Mathematics- R.D. Sharma
- Objective Mathematics for JEE- R.D. Sharma
- Course in Mathematics for IIT-JEE – Tata McGraw Hill publications
- Trigonometry, Geometry Books- S.L. Loney
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable – S.L. Loney
- Higher Algebra – Hall and Knight
Amit Agarwal is the best book for differential and integral calculus for any competitive exam. Arihant Publication is a great book for competitive exam.