JEE Main Application Form correction will be Starting from 11th October 2019 to 17th October 2019. Candidates can Edit or modify the JEE Main Application Form in 6 days. The correction facility is only available via online, @ jeemain.nic.in. The correction cannot be done via any other medium than online. For correction, the candidate needs to enter application no. and password and need to login on the JEE Main website. Candidate can change all details in the application form but can not change the exam mode. Extra application fee, if applicable due to the changing of details, is submitted to be via online or e- challan. This is only one-time opportunity given to the candidates. JEE Main Form Correction is available for a single time, so you will not get another chance to changes the details in the application form.
JEE Main 2020 Application Correction
JEE Main 2020 Application Correction window will be Open from 11th to 17th October 2019, Link will be Provide soon.
JEE Main Form Correction 2020
JEE Main 2020 Application Correction window for January session will be staring form 11th October 2019 and the last date for the Application correction is 17th October 2019. this is the 6 days process, candidates can Edit or modify the JEE Main Application Form detais like Education Detais, Personal Details, and many more except the JEE Main Exam Centers. Check Below JEE Main Application Correction Dates;
JEE Main Form Correction Date:
|Event||January session||April session|
|Availability of JEE Main Application Form 2019||3rd – 30th September 2019||notified soon|
|Commencement of correction in Uploaded images||13th September||notified soon|
|Availability of JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction||11th-17th September||notified soon|
|Payment of extra application form (if applicable)||—————–||notified soon|
How to do correction in JEE Main Application form :
Candidates can make correction in the JEE Main Application Form by following the below details;
- Log on to the official website, http://jeemain.nic.in/
- Click on the section you want the change
- Enter the application number and password
- Follow the steps to make the changes and/or edit your picture or signature scan
- Not to forget to submit your application after editing.
What details can be corrected using JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction facility?
- Aadhaar details: Can be changed using the JEE Main 2020 application correction facility.
- The mode of examination: Candidate can change the medium of examination from English to Hindi/Gujarati. In fact, computer-based candidates have the flexibility of selecting the medium of examination at the start of the exam. Also, if a candidate had opted for Hindi/Gujarati and wants to opt for English instead, the candidate needn’t have to do anything as the question paper will be bilingual Hindi/English and Gujarati/English. The candidate is free to attempt questions in any language he/she is comfortable in.
- Change of Exam City: Candidates can change of exam city from India to one abroad.
- Candidate Name: as per the Class 10th Mark Sheet.
- State of Eligibility: candidates can Change of category from SC/ST/Girls/PwD to General/OBC NCL.
- Date of Birth: as per the Class 10th Mark Sheet.
- Communication Address
Also Check :
- JEE Mains Paper Analysis.
- JEE Mains Important topics.
- Best books for JEE Mains.
- JEE Mains Syllabus.
- JEE Mains Preparation Tips.
As CBSE clearly announced that candidates cannot change the exam modes. A candidate will able to change their exam mode from offline to online but can not able to change from online to offline.
Candidates need to pay additional charges for the correction process. They can pay their application fee through offline or online mode. Candidates can pay their correction fee through offline by e-challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank and through online mode by Credit Card/Debit Card/E-wallet of SBI Buddy and Paytm.
JEE Main 2019 Official Help Desk Details:
If a candidate is facing any problem with their application form or any other problem which they want to ask from the official desk then they can contact them via given address or contact details:
Block C-20 1A/8 ,Sector- 62
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Contact No. : 0120 6895200
JEE Main 2020 Image Correction
- JEE Main 2020 Image Correction window has been open now, Click Here to Check Image Specification.
- JEE Main Image Correction has been started from 3rd September 2019.
- Candidates can modify the Image in the Online Mode only.
- The passport size picture should be formal or school dress. If in case the picture clicked in the informal dress like (wearing hats, caps and dark glasses) will lead your uploading photographs towards cancelation. The passport size photographs must be clear.
- Picture file size must be under 1 Kb to 40 Kb. If any candidates will not upload the same in the given guidelines then it will lead the application process towards the cancelation, or you need to again correct the details in the correction period.
- Picture dimension format must be 3.5 cm(height)* 4.5 cm(width).
- As per the information bulletin, only JPG and JPEG Format are accepted.
Remove discrepancies from the uploaded Images
The very important steps while filling JEE Main Application Form, candidates need to upload their scanned images very carefully because one mistake will lead your candidature towards the cancellation of the application form. CBSE already provides the facility to remove discrepancies from the uploaded Images in the month of October 2018. Here we have listed a table for the guideline of images and passport size photographs.
|Photograph||JPEG||4KB to 40KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Signature of Father/Mother/Guardian||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|