JEE Main Application Form Correction Process has been started from 8th October 2018 and till available 14th October 2018. The process will end to be announced soon. The correction facility is only available via online, @ jeemain.nic.in. The correction cannot be done via any other medium than online. For correction, the candidate needs to enter application no. and password and need to login on the JEE Main website. Candidate can change all details in the application form but can not change the exam mode. Extra application fee, if applicable due to the changing of details, is submitted to be via online or e- challan. This is only one-time opportunity given to the candidates. JEE Main Form Correction is available for a single time, so you will not get another chance to changes the details in the application form.
JEE Main Form Correction 2019
Get the complete details from here:
JEE Main Form Correction Date:
|Event||January session||April session|
|Availability of JEE Main Application Form 2019||September 1 – 30, 2018||February 8 – March 7, 2019|
|Commencement of correction in Uploaded images||8th October 2018||March 2019|
|Availability of JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction||October 2018||March 2019|
|Payment of extra application form (if applicable)||November 2018||March 2019|
How to do correction in JEE Main Application form :
- Log on to the official website, http://jeemain.nic.in/
- Click on the section you want the change
- Enter the application number and password
- Follow the steps to make the changes and/or edit your picture or signature scan
- Not to forget to submit your application after editing.
What details can be corrected using JEE Main 2018 Application Form Correction facility?
- Aadhaar details: Can be changed using the JEE Main application correction facility.
- The mode of examination: Candidate can change the medium of examination from English to Hindi/Gujarati. In fact, computer-based candidates have the flexibility of selecting the medium of examination at the start of the exam. Also, if a candidate had opted for Hindi/Gujarati and wants to opt for English instead, the candidate needn’t have to do anything as the question paper will be bilingual Hindi/English and Gujarati/English. The candidate is free to attempt questions in any language he/she is comfortable in.
- Change of Exam City: Candidates can change of exam city from India to one abroad.
- Name, State of Eligibility, and Date of Birth: candidates can Change of category from SC/ST/Girls/PwD to General/OBC NCL.
Also Check :
- JEE Mains Paper Analysis.
- JEE Mains Important topics.
- Best books for JEE Mains.
- JEE Mains Syllabus.
- JEE Mains Preparation Tips.
As CBSE clearly announced that candidates cannot change the exam modes. A candidate will able to change their exam mode from offline to online but can not able to change from online to offline.
Candidates need to pay additional charges for the correction process. They can pay their application fee through offline or online mode. Candidates can pay their correction fee through offline by e-challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank and through online mode by Credit Card/Debit Card/E-wallet of SBI Buddy and Paytm.
Remove discrepancies from the uploaded Images
The very important steps while filling JEE Main Application Form, candidates need to upload their scanned images very carefully because one mistake will lead your candidature towards the cancellation of the application form. CBSE already provides the facility to remove discrepancies from the uploaded Images in the month of October 2018. Here we have listed a table for the guideline of images and passport size photographs.
|Photograph||JPEG||4KB to 40KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Signature of Father/Mother/Guardian||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|