JEE Main Mathematics Preparation Tips: Are you a JEE Aspirants, so the success opportunities not too far away from you; you need only smart preparations only. JEE Main exam is covered in three sections. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Mathematics is the most scoring subjects in JEE Main. As in this subjects, students can score 100% marks without any deductions. The exam is totally based on the formulae and calculations. As a comparison to the other two subjects maths syllabus is similar for both examination class 12th & as well as for JEE Main. The syllabus is very vast. Get detailed JEE Main Mathematics Syllabus from the below-given post.
JEE Main Mathematics Preparation Tips
As it is stated by the Albert Einstein that
“Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.”
JEE Main Mathematics Preparation Tips
These preparation tips will help you prepare the JEE Main Exam better.
Start your preparation early
- Always try to start from class 11th.
- Starting preparation early will give you a chance to save yourself from the last moment panics.
- It will create a lot of time for your preparation.
- It will give you enough amount of time for covering the whole syllabus.
- It will save you from the unnecessary pressure, taking pressure in the study time is not the good things.
Try to learn by yourself
- You need to prepare for board exam as well as for JEE Main, So try to manage your time on your own. Don’t be a compromise with any of the exam. Try to give equal time for both exams.
- Manage all the things.
Prepare a study plan for each and every day
- As you also need to prepare for Physics & Chemistry; So you need to prepare a timetable as well for Mathematics which is the best time suits you for Maths Preparation.
- Try to execute this daily basis plan and try to achieve your goal accordingly.
People also Read:
Select the best Study Materials
- Try to find out the best materials after finding that you need not go somewhere for again the study material.
- Cover all the syllabus first then go for further study material.
Start Always with NCERT
- Studying through the NCERT books is the key to success.
- As if you want to experts that which is the best books for JEE Main Preparation then you always got an answer from them NCERT is the best books for JEE Main preparation.
Try to solve previous year question papers:
- Solving previous year question papers will give you an idea about the difficulty level of the examination and what are topics which can be asked in the JEE Main Maths Section.
Best book for JEE Main Mathematics Preparation
- Class XI & XII by Basics of NCERT’
- Class XI & XII by R.D. Sharma
- Trigonometry; 103 Trigonometry Problems by Titu Andreescu & Zuming Feng
- Co-ordinate Geometry by S.L.Loney
- Higher Algebra by Hall Knight & Bernard-child
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable Algebra by I.A.Maron
- Algebra by Arihant
- Differential Calculus by Arihant
- Integral Calculus by Arihant
- Complete Mathematics for JEE Main by Arihant
- New Pattern Mathematics for JEE Main/Advanced by Arihant Publications
Topics that JEE Aspirants need to read:
- Conic Section
- Definite Integration
- Vector & 3D Geometry
- Permutations & Combinations
- Quadratic Equation
- Differential Equation
- Complex Numbers
- Calculus; Definite Integral in Calculus
- Coordinate Geometry; Matrices in Algebra: Circle, Parabola, Hyperbola in Coordinate Geometry
- Application of Derivatives
- Functions, limits, Continuity & Differentiability
Must Read Topics
|Probability and Statistics||7%|
|Integration||8% (Definite + Indefinite integration)|
Topics where aspirants can score 100%
|Applications of Derivative||4%|
|Limit and Continuity||3%|
|Matrices and Determinants||4%|
|Straight Lines and Pair of Straight Lines||2%|
|Inverse Trigonometric Functions||2%|
|Circles and Family of Circles||6%|
|Sequence and Series||5%|
Some more topics
|Theory of Equations||5%|
|Sets, Relations, and Functions||4%|
|Permutation and Combination||2%|
|Fundamentals of Mathematics||–|
|Solution of Triangle||1%|
Quick JEE Main Maths Preparation Tips
- Solve Question Papers
- All the formulae should be in your fingertips
- The application should be in your fingertips
- Prepare a formulae chart
- Revise all the topics
- Try to use reference study material
- Do not take the stress
- Take healthy food
- Take proper sleep & rest
- Don’t lead your preparation to the last
- Do not demotivate
- Always be positive
Detailed analysis of Previous year Question Papers
|UNIT & TOPIC NAME||NO OF QUES.||TOTAL MARKS||% WEIGHTAGE|
|Limit, Continuity & Differentiability||2||8||6.67%|
|Maxima & Minima||1||4||3.33%|
|Sets & Relation||1||4||3.33%|
|Application of Derivatives||1||4||3.33%|
|Fundamentals of Mathematics||1||4||3.33%|
|Matrices & Determinants||2||8||6.67%|
|Permutation & Combination||1||4||3.33%|
|Sequence & Series||2||8||6.67%|
|Trigonometric Ratio & identities||1||4||3.33%|
|Co-ordinate Geometry (3-D)||2||8||6.67%|