The registration for JEE Main Practice Centres will be opening from 1st September 2018. On the same date registration will starts as well for JEE Main Mock test 2019. As it is announced previously by the JEE Main Conducting authority that from this year NTA will provide online practice centre to the students by which they can prepare very well for the JEE Main Examination. NTA will organized it via fully online mode (Computer Based). To help students authority released these practice centres. The facility will be available for only those candidates who successfully register for it. Successfully registered candidates can access it via online mode directly or via visiting the online practice centres. The mock test is prepared by the National testing Agency. Candidates who practice very well for these mock test/practice papers will able to know that JEE Main Exam pattern, Difficulty level of the question of papers which can be similar to the JEE Examination. After attempting these mock test will help students to improve their accuracy and speed as well as how to manage time at the time of examination.
JEE Main Mock Test 2019
Procedure of Registration for JEE Main Practice Centres:
- Visit to the official website of NTA i.e. https://nta.ac.in
- Than fill the complete form.
- Follow the steps, one by one.
- Fill all the personal details
- Upload your Passport size photographs
- Upload your ID proofs
- Enter your Contact details into the given form
- Enter Your Institution Details
- Candidates need to select five practice centres from the given dropdown list. Candidates needs to select these practice centres according to their preferences.
- Candidates can check their previous booking history.
- As there is no bar for registration but the procedure will follow on the basis of first come first serve.
As NTA take over from the CBSE for conducting JEE Main, NEET, CMAT and UGC-NET, and JEE Main will be conducted twice in a year as of now. For January session JEE Main Registration will be started from 1st September 2018 and the application form will available till 30th September 2018. JEE Main January Session 2018 will be conducted from 6th January to 20th January 2019.
For April Session JEE Main Registration will be available from 8th February to 7th March 2019.
Why Candidates need to attempt JEE Main Mock Test?
- After attempting mock test, candidates will get the complete idea about the JEE Main Exam Pattern.
- Candidates will get idea about their time management.
- Candidates will also get the idea about the difficulty level of the JEE Main Question papers.
- Through the help of mock test candidates also know that the syllabus can be covered from which topics.
- Candidates also get information about their accuracy and speed.
Instruction Candidates need to read before going to attempt Mock test
- A total 180 minutes will given to the candidates which is the time duration for examination.
- The timing will be set by the server, Once you have used your given 3 hour time duration then the mock test will finished by itself. This clock also indicates you that how much time is remaining for you to solve JEE Main Question Papers.
- In right side of your computer screen it may give you some information regarding the question:
- Question you have not visited
- Questions you have not answered.
- Questions you have given the answers.
- Question you have not given answer but make it for review.
- Question you have given answer but make it for review.