The JEE Main 2021 exam will be conducted in February 2021. JEE Main 2021 Application Form has been released Now, the Application Process starts from 16th December 2020. The entire process of filling the JEE Mains application form requires many details; one of the essential documents to be uploaded is the candidate’s picture, signature, etc. This article will discuss the JEE Main Photo Size Format required for filling out the JEE Mains Application form.
JEE Mains Application Form has been released now; click here for more information.
JEE Mains Syllabus has been released now, Click Here to Check.
JEE Main Photo Size Format
JEE Main Photo Size Format Guidelines
One of the steps in filling the JEE Mains Application Form is uploading scanned pictures. There are specific criteria to be met before uploading the images. In this article, we will be discussing those points in detail so that you can fill the JEE Main application form without any trouble. The candidates will have to follow the following guidelines:
- The JEE aspirants will have to take a passport size photograph with a clear blue and white background, and it must have- the candidate’s name and date of the picture. Make sure to upload a less than the 4-month old picture.
- Avoid uploading blur images in the application form as the authorities will not accept it.
- Red-eye pictures due to the usage of flash will not be accepted.
- The same applies to candidates who wear specs; there should be no reflection.
- The picture size must be between 1-40 Kb; anything below or above the mentioned size requirement will not get uploaded.
- The picture dimensions must be – 3.5 cm (Height) x 4.5 cm (Width)
- The pictures will be accepted in these two formats- JPEG and JPG.
|Dimensions||3.5cm X 4.5cm|
|File Size||4kb to 40kb|
Also Check: Important Topics for JEE Mains 2021
JEE Main Signature Guidelines
In the application form, along with the candidate’s signature, the parent/ guardian’s signature is also needed. The guidelines for uploading the signature are,
- The picture dimension must be- 3.5cm (Width)x1.5cm (Height).
- The JEE aspirants will have to upload their signature and their parents/ guardian’s signature on the application form.
- The candidates must take care that their signatures don’t differ on the day of the examination as it is one of the criteria for verification.
- The signature must be in the white background and must be done in running a hand.
- The signature must be done using either a blue or black pen; any other pen color will not be accepted.
- Not following the guidelines mentioned above will lead to the cancellation of the application form.
|Dimensions||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|File Size||1kb to 30kb|
Also Check: Best Mock Test for JEE Mains 2021
Have a look at the uploaded preview:
Guidelines for scanning passport size photographs and Signature
One of the criteria to fill the JEE Main application form 2021 is that the candidate will have to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signatures. There are specific guidelines that the candidate must take care of.
- In case you are scanning on your own, then the scanner resolution must be 200 Dpi.
- If the scanned images are taken using a scanner, they must be of the colored format.
- All the uploaded images must be as per the guidelines announced by NTA.
- The images uploaded must be either in JPEG or JPG form.
Also Check: JEE Mains 2021 Preparation Tips
How to upload Scanned Images in the JEE Main Application Form?
- In the JEE Main Application Form, there are three links available to upload pictures.
- Click on the browse button mentioned in the passport-sized photograph, candidate signature, and Guardian signature.
- After clicking on the browse button, a dialogue box will appear; choose the file you want to upload (Make sure that the scanned images are present in an accessible location on the computer).
- Select one by one.
- Lastly, click on the “Upload” button.
People are also reading: