NTA is the new conducting authority of Joint Entrance Examination from this year. The national level examination is conducted twice in a year. JEE Main 2020 Application Process for January Session has been started from 3rd September 2019 and available till 30th September 2019. As completing the JEE Main 2020 Application Process candidates need to fill a lot of information, like personal, educational information similar one of the most important information candidates need to fill in the JEE Main Application Form i.e. uploading scanned images of your passport size photographs, signature with some other details. Through this article, you will get complete information about JEE Main 2020 Photo Size Format & signature guidelines or how to upload them in the application form.
JEE Main Photo Size Format 2020
JEE Main 2020 Image Correction has been started through login, Click Here to Login.
JEE Main 2020 Application form Correction will be started from 11th October 2019, Click Here for more info.
JEE Main Photo Size Format:
JEE Main Photo Correction Process has been started from 3rd September 2019. JEE Main Application Form Correction Process will be started from 11th October 2019 and the last date of Application Correction is 17th October 2019. Through below given button correct your particulars from the application form which you have done by mistakenly.
JEE Main 2019 Passport Size Photographs Guidelines
Those who are keenly seeking to admission in various engineering courses which are offered by the top engineering institutes like Indian Institute of Technology (IITs), National Institute of Technology (NITs) and government-funded Technical Institutions (GFTIs) across all over India need to appear in JEE Main 2020. For JEE Main Application form candidates need to fill a lot of information like personal details, educational qualification details, and parents details. The most important is uploading scanned images (Passport size photographs, signature). Whenever a JEE Main Aspirants will go to fill form then they need to follow below-given guidelines:
- JEE Aspirants need to take passport size photographs with clear background with candidates names and date of photographs (When it will be clicked). More than 4 months of photographs are not acceptable
- Passport Size photographs must be covered under the blue and white background.
- The candidates faced should be straight towards the camera with a relaxed face.
- Don’t try to upload blur images in the application form. They will not be accepted by the authority.
- If in case the passport size photographs will be taken by the mobiles phones under the flashlight then make sure no “red eye/ shining eye”.
- Those who are wearing specs need to make sure that there should not be any reflection from their eyes.
- The passport size picture should be formal or school dress. If in case the picture clicked in the informal dress like (wearing hats, caps and dark glasses) will lead your uploading photographs towards cancelation. The passport size photographs must be clear.
- Picture file size must be under 1 Kb to 40 Kb. If any candidates will not upload the same in the given guidelines then it will lead the application process towards the cancelation, or you need to again correct the details in the correction period.
- Picture dimension format must be 3.5 cm(height)* 4.5 cm(width).
- As per the information bulletin, only JPG and JPEG Format are accepted.
|Dimensions||3.5cm X 4.5cm|
|File Size||4kb to 40kb|
JEE Main 2020 Signature Guideline:
Get complete detailed information about signatures guidelines which JEE Main 2020 aspirants need to uploads.
- JEE Aspirants need to upload his/her and their parents/guardian scanned signatures in the online application form. Aspirants need to fill these carefully in the application because it will be verified with your signature in the examination hall; this will come under the verification purpose.
- Aspirants need to do the signature with a black & Blue ballpoint pen, others will not be accepted by the authority.
- The dimension format must be 3.5cm(width)*1.5cm(height).
- 1kb to 30kb.
- Candidates /Parents signature must be in the white background only.
- The signature must be done the candidates/their parents running hand. Who is not doing this will led their application towards the cancellation.
JEE Main 2020 Signature Specifications
|Dimensions||3.5cm X 1.5cm|
|File Size||1kb to 30kb|
Have a look at the uploaded preview:
Is there any specific guidelines for scanning passport size photographs and Signature?
For filling or Completing JEE Main Application Process candidates need to upload your scanned photographs, signature (students/parents). For uploading scanned images candidates need to follow some specific guidelines which are listed below:
- If you scanning by self then set the scanner resolution to the 200 Dpi or if you are visiting a cyber cafe then inform him for the same and scanned your passport size photographs or signature in color formats.
- Scanned them and create the file size with the same which is announced by the NTA.
- Try to create the dimension as well as same as NTA announced or given in their information bulletin.
- Image format should be JPEG/JPG.
- Once all the process is done then check again the passport size photographs and signature will they follow the given guidelines or not?
Want to JEE Main 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Click Here
How to upload Scanned Images in the JEE Main Application Form
- There are three different links available in the JEE Main Application Form to upload the images.
- Candidates need to click on the browse button which is clearly mentioned in front of passport size photograph, Candidate Signature, and Guardian Signature.
- Once you click on the browse button then a new window will appear and asked you that from which location you need to select the photographs.
- Candidates need to select the correct paths of the photographs where you keep them into the desktop, laptops
- Select one by one.
- Click on the upload button. Once you upload the first photo then go with other images.
Step by Step Guide To Apply for JEE Main 2020:
Three Simple Step to Fill JEE Main Application Form
- Register for JEE Main 2019
- Upload your Scanned Images
- Pay your Application Fee