CBSE conducts JEE every year to admit meritorious students to several IITs located across the country. JEE Main is one of the major engineering exams for all the 10+2 engineering aspirants. JEE Main Preparation is a laborious exercise which requires proper strategy and plan. JEE Main exam is a gateway to some of the top engineering institutes such as IITs, NITs, IIITs, etc. In this article you will complete list of preparation tips for JEE Main.
Before that, let’s see the paper pattern of JEE Main 2019 Exam.
JEE Main 2019 – Preparation Tips
Here we are listed preparation tips, follow them blindly.
- Create a study plan for your preparations.
- Collect information about the complete JEE Main Syllabus and divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
- Cover the syllabi for class 11th and 12th thoroughly encompassing both your concepts and practice.
- Make short notes for preparations
- Collect the Mock papers and Sample papers.
- All three subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) are very important and students should give them equal importance.
- Candidate should refer to the syllabus and analyse the exam pattern using previous years’ papers and prepare accordingly
- Self-belief is most important as it generates a lot of positivity and gives boost to your confidence.
- Before starting study, create timetable that covers all subjects.
- Create a timetable for JEE Main preparations.
- Students must give equal weightage to all the subjects and prepare for them as per your prepared time-table.
- Include short breaks of 15 minutes between long hours of study.
- Maintaining a proper schedule for every task that you do can lead you to success.
- Divide the time for all subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Create your own plan as you know best what works for you.
Also Check :
- JEE Mains Paper Analysis.
- JEE Mains Important topics.
- Best books for JEE Mains.
- JEE Mains Syllabus.
- JEE Mains Preparation Tips.
- Refer NCERT syllabus books to prepare for JEE Main.
- NCERT Physics and Chemistry books will give you a good knowledge of basic concepts.
- Clear basic concepts.
- Make separate sheets for formulas and theorem that can help you a lot while solving numerical in Physics and Mathematics.
- Memorize all the important Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics formulas for JEE Main.
- collect the previous JEE Main exam papers and solve it.
- Highlight the main topics.
- During preparation, never ignore your health, so maintain your health
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables
- Avoid junk food and heavy diet.
- At the time of preparation do yoga and meditation, it will help you to calm your mind, increasing inner peace, confidence and power of concentration.
- Never over stress yourself and try to get sleep for at least six to eight hours.
- Try to complete syllabus in time so that you will get enough time for revision.
- Do not start a new topic in the last stage of preparation.
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and prepare well every topic by revising time and again.
- Prepare separate revision plan for last minute preparation.
- At last revised all main topics and formules.
Books are always play an important role while cracking the exam with good score. There are so many books available in the markets for JEE Main Preparation. Which have three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. So we suggest you that select the best book for preparation which will build your basics strong and go with the books that have described topics and study material. Here we are listing a table of best books for JEE Main: