JEE Main Study Plan: MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource & Development) Minister Mr. Prakash Javedkar Previously on 7th July 2018 that JEE Main will be conducted twice in a year from onwards in January and April Session. As well for the online mode examination students will able to books their exam slots. As if you go through the web and write which is the best preparation tips through we can get a good rank in JEE Main 2019, then you will find a lot of answer from the different websites and you will get the same study plan.
As every student very well know that JEE Main is the gateways to appear in JEE Advanced and these both the are exam or gateways through which you will get admission into the top engineering colleges across India i.e. IITs, IIITs, NITs and GFTIs. So there are a lot of assumptions that some people say students need to start preparation from their class 8th and some say students need to start after class 10th. By going through with these two approach students already covered most of the syllabus of JEE Main and as well for class 12th before entering to the 12th standard. These type of students change their preparation level when they enter in class 12th and start solving a lot of mock tests and previous year question papers. Through this article, students can get complete JEE Main Study Plan.
What Prakash Javedkar said in his announced:
JEE exam will be held in Jan & April and NEET will be conducted in Feb & May.
Practice module will be made available at https://t.co/cbXk3oYpaZ from 1st August’2018. From august end, students can practice, if needed in the nearby engg. colleges, CBSE/KV schools, etc. #NTA
— Prakash Javadekar (@PrakashJavdekar) July 7, 2018
JEE Main Study Plan
The first session of JEE Main will be held in the month of January, and the second session will be held in the month of April. JEE Main 2019 will be organized via online mode only i.e computer-based mode.
Candidates who belong from the rural areas this online mode examination will a little bit challenge for these students but national testing agency who is the main conducting authority of JEE Main previously announced thousand of JEE Main Practice centers from 2019. I previous year students can attempt it via both the mode i.e. pen and paper mode or the computer-based mode. As every year lac of students appears for the JEE Main Examination, So from onwards, it would be more challenging for the students so students who are thinking for the right JEE Main Study Plan, then they are in the right place.
Follow these JEE Main preparation tips
- As all of the students are familiar with the pen and paper based question papers but you need to prepare yourself for online mode examination. Candidates can download an ed-tech app which will help the students for preparation. Through solving a complicated problem with ed tech app candidates will be familiar with online mode examination.
- If you think you have not prepared entirely the syllabus and not you are thinking to leave JEE Main Registration but this will be your wrong steps. So Candidates need to register for the January. Why it will be your wrong steps you have two probability in this section, you are thinking that you will not be able to clear JEE with current preparation level but if you will able to clear then what will happen. But if in case you will not select then what you learned how to attempt for JEE, what is the difficulty level of the JEE Main Exam, the pattern of the examination. You will get a comprehensive idea of the preparation strategy.
- As we mentioned above that NTA create 3000 practice centers for the JEE Main 2019 preparation across all over the country. The purpose of creating these practice centers is to help students and made students be familiar with the examination and they can clear their doubts with the help if those experts who are allotted to these centers. NTA also create an app for the preparation and as well as for practice centers information and download it and visit practice centers with the help of the app which is free of cost.
Get a Glimpse: How to Register for JEE Main Practice Centres?
- Candidates need to be focused on their class 12th because those who are not able to score 75% marks in class 12th will not eligible for JEE Advanced Examination. So try to be focused and try to spend time practicing theorems, diagrams, and other long answers, they are important for the board exam and they are important for clearing basics for JEE Main Examination.
- The difficulty level can be a little bit high from the last year but you need to be concentrated and preared for the JEE Main before the examination.
Prepare well and study well.
All the best for JEE Main 2019.