JEE Mains Result 2019 for April session will release on 30th April 2019 while Paper 2 Result will be released on 15th May 2019 by the NTA. Yet there is no information for the release of JEE Main official answer key. The Answer Key is also released by various of coaching institutes, candidates who appear in the exam can predict their score through the answer key. The institutes level answer key all sets like Set A, B, C and D with the question paper is also available after the release by Coaching Institutes. The answer key will only be available on the online. JEE Main is a national level examination for building and engineering wannabes. It is administered by the NTA to offer confirmation in B.Tech and B.Arch courses.
JEE Mains 2019 – Result
JEE Main 2019 Result for Paper 2 will be declared on 15th May 2019. Click here to check complete details.
The JEE Main result for Paper 1 will be released on 30th April 2019 for April Session, JEE Main Result will be declared on the online mode, candidates can check their result on the given link above, The Rank list will be declared along with the result. There is no other mode available through candidates can check their scorecard or can download their scorecard.
JEE Mains Cutoff: The JEE Main Cutoff will also release with the Answer key, the Cutoff for Paper I (engineering) release date will be announced soon.
JEE Mains Counselling: The Counselling for JEE Mains 2019 will be start from the Month of March 2019, The Counselling process will be done via online mode.
JEE Mains College Predictor: Used to Predict the best college according to the Rank, it gives the list of the Best colleges and branch that you can apply on the basis of your Rank.
Also, Check :
- JEE Mains Paper Analysis.
- JEE Mains Important topics.
- Best books for JEE Mains.
- JEE Mains Syllabus.
- Jee Mains Preparation Tips.
JEE Main Cut-Off
- In order to be eligible for JEE Advanced and for admission to top colleges, students have to secure cut-off marks.
- JEE Main 2019 cut-off will be announced after the completion of the exam. Meanwhile, students can check the previous years cut-off marks.
- In the academic year 2018-2019, JEE Main cut-off is as follows:
- Gen category – 105
- OBC – 70
- SC – 50
- ST – 44
JEE Mains Counselling 2019
- JoSAA/CSAB are the authorities which conduct the centralized counselling for admission to NITs/IITs/IIITs and CFTIs.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates based on AIR and choices filled by them.
- To get seats, it is mandatory for the candidates to participate in counselling and seat allocation process.
- There are a huge number of colleges in every state that also offers admission through JEE Main. To get admission in these colleges, students have to apply separately in state counselling.