JEECE Application Form: JEECE Application Form has been released on 16th April 2018, JEECE ( Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is a state level entrance examination. the Application form of JEECE 2018 has been released now, JEECE is conducted the examination for the Admission of B.E/B-tech level courses for Jharkhand Colleges, the exam is conducted Offline in 2018. the Admit Card for JEECE will be available form fourth week of May and the result of the Examination will be released on first week of June.
JEECE Application Form
The Application form of JEECE available form 16th April 2018, candidates may fill the application form online.
- The JEECE Application form will be Available Online.
- Filling JEECE Application form is Available from 16th April 2018.
- Last date of filling the JEECE Application form is 10th May 2018.
- Candidates are advised to fill only one JEECE application form, multiple application form of a candidates will be rejected.
- Upload Scanned photograph, Signature and thumb impression.
- Once JEECE Application form is submitted, no changes will be allowed.
- Keep the Application copy for future use.
- JEECE Complete detail.
- JEECE Admit Card.
- Best Books For JEECE
- BCECE Application Form.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic.
- JEE Advance.
Candidates can find below the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for JEECE 2018:
- Nationality: A Candidates must be a Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: A Candidate must have the local or permanent residential certificate of the Jharkhand State.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for the B.E/B.Tech courses, the minimum age required to apply for JEECE 2018 is 17 years.
- Qualifying Exam: An aspirant must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: At least 45% marks in case of general category in PCM and 40% marks in case of the reserved category, in the qualifying exam.
|Question type||MCQ ( Multiple Choice)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hrs|
|Exam Medium||Hindi & English|
|Negative Marking||.25 or 1/4|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark|
- Create a suitable time table and followed it properly.
- Increasing your speed of solving questions with accuracy.
- Refer the NCERT books for preparations and collect the previous questions papers.
- Make the short notes.
- On the daily basis revised the all topics which you have prepared.
- Maintain your health.
- Improve the basic concepts and practice more questions.
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.