JEECE Exam Date: The Exam dates for JEECE has been release by JEECE, JEECE ( Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is a state level entrance examination. the Application form of JEECE 2018 has been released now, JEECE is conducted the examination for the Admission of B.E/B-tech level courses for Jharkhand Colleges, the exam is conducted Offline in 2018. the Admit card for JEECE will be available form fourth week of May and the result of the Examination will be released on first week of June.
JEECE Exam Date
|Availability of JEECE 2018 Application Form||April 16, 2018|
|Last date to apply for JEECE 2018||May 10, 2018|
|JEECE 2018 (B.Tech Dairy Technology)||Third week of May 2018|
|Issue of JEECE 2018 Admit Card||Second week of May 2018|
|JEECE Exam Date||May 26, 2018|
|JEECE Preliminary Answer Key||Third week of May 2018|
|Declaration of JEECE 2018 Result||First week of June 2018|
|Round 1 – JEECE 2018 Counselling||First-Second week of June 2018|
|Round 2 – JEECE 2018 Counselling||Third-Fourth week of July 2018|
Candidates can find below the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for JEECE 2018:
- Nationality: A Candidates must be a Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: A Candidate must have the local or permanent residential certificate of the Jharkhand State.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for the B.E/B.Tech courses, the minimum age required to apply for JEECE 2018 is 17 years.
- Qualifying Exam: An aspirant must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: At least 45% marks in case of general category in PCM and 40% marks in case of the reserved category, in the qualifying exam.
The registered candidates will download the admit card before one or two week of Examination. the Admit Card will be available Online, candidates will download the admit card form the official website. candidates are advice to bring the admit card along with in the examination hall.
The Result of JEECE will be release on the last week of May, Result will be Available online on the official Website, candidates will check their Result on official Website. The admit card will display details like the name of the candidate, roll number, category, date of birth and subject group, and details about the exam centre.
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.