JEECE 2018: JEECE ( Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is a state level entrance examination. the Application form of JEECE 2018 has been released now, JEECE is conducted the examination for the Admission of B.E/B-tech level courses for Jharkhand Colleges, the exam is conducted Offline in 2018. the Admit card for JEECE will be available form fourth week of May and the result of the Examination will be released on first week of June. In this article we will discuss about Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Books, Syllabus and more.
JEECE 2018 Admit Card has been released on 22nd May 2018. Check here for admit card details.
JEECE | Important Heighlightes
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English & Hindi|
JEECE | Important Dates
In this Section we discuss about the Exam Dates for JEECE:
|Online application Available||16th April 2018|
|Last date for Application Form||10th May 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th Week of May|
|Date of Exam||26th May 2018|
|Result||4th week of May 2018|
The Application form of JEECE available form 16th April 2018, candidates may fill the Application Form online.
- The Application form will be Available Online.
- Filling Application form is Available from 16th April 2018.
- Last date of filling the Application form is 10th May 2018.
- Once Application form is submitted, no changes will be allowed.
- Keep the Application copy for future use.
- Best Books For JEECE.
- JEECE Admit Card.
- BCECE Application Form.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic.
- JEE Advance.
Candidates can find below the minimum Eligibility requirements to apply for JEECE 2018:
- Nationality: A Candidates must be a Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: A Candidate must have the local or permanent residential certificate of the Jharkhand State.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for the B.E/B.Tech courses, the minimum age required to apply for JEECE 2018 is 17 years.
- Qualifying Exam: An aspirant must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: At least 45% marks in case of general category in PCM and 40% marks in case of the reserved category, in the qualifying exam.
|Question type||MCQ ( Multiple Choice)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hrs|
|Exam Medium||Hindi & English|
|Negative Marking||.25 or 1/4|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark|
The registered candidates will download the admit card before one or two week of Examination. the Admit Card will be available Online, candidates will download the admit card form the official website. candidates are advice to bring the admit card along with in the examination hall.
The Result of JEECE will be release on the last week of May, Result will be Available online on the official Website, candidates will check their Result on official Website. The admit card will display details like the name of the candidate, roll number, category, date of birth and subject group, and details about the exam centre.
- Create a suitable time table and followed it properly.
- Increasing your speed of solving questions with accuracy.
- Refer the NCERT books for preparations and collect the previous questions papers.
- Make the short notes.
- On the daily basis revised the all topics which you have prepared.
- Maintain your health.
- Improve the basic concepts and practice more questions…
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.