Amazon’s Founder and CEO Jeff Bezos is the richest person with a net worth of $106 million on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. Jeff Bezos is the founder Chairman and CEO of Amazon.com, Amazon.com has a market capitalization of about $604 billion ( at 09 January 2018 closing price) According to Bloomberg’s Billionaire Index
In July Jeff grabbed the title of world’s richest person when he briefly passed Bill Gates. In October last year Bezos recorded a net worth of USD 90 billion after the firm’s stock price added nearly USD 7 billion to his wealth overnight.He first crossed the $100 billion net worth mark in November at the start of the holiday shopping season, once again helped by stock performance of Amazon.
According to the Forbes the Microsoft founder Bill Gates is now worth $91.9 billion and $93.3 billion by Bloomberg.
Jeffrey Preston Bezos( Jeff Bezos) is an American technology and retail entrepreneur, investor, electrical engineer, computer scientist, and philanthropist, best known as the founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Amazon.com, the world’s largest online shopping retailer. The company began as an Internet merchant of books and expanded to a wide variety of products and services, most recently video and audio streaming. Amazon.com is currently the world’s largest Internet sales company on the World Wide Web, as well as the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services, which is available through its Amazon Web Services arm.
Some Facts About Jeff Bezos
- Jeff Bezos is the founder Chairman and CEO of Amazon.com..
- Jeff Bezos owns a total net worth of $106 billion.
- Bill Gates has a total net worth of $93.3 billion.
- Jeff Bezos founded Amazon in 1994.
- Amazon.com has a market capitalisation of about $604 billion ( at 09 January 2018 closing price).
According to Bloomberg’s Billionaire Index.
- Amazon attracts over 130 million customers to its US website per month by the start of 2016.
- Jeff Bezos was one of the first shareholders in Google, when he invested $250,000 in 1998.
- In 2014, he was ranked the best-performing CEO in the world by Harvard Business Review.
Team Learn Dunia