Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2018: Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form has been released on 10th April 2018, he exam is conducted to admission on Engineering and Non- Engineering Diploma courses, JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) release the official notification regarding the admission for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018. this is the state level exam, this exam is also be known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination).
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form has been released. Click here to fill.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form released on 10th April 2018.
- Last date of filling the Application form is 30th April 2018.
- The Applicants can fill Application form only in Online Mode.
- There is no offline Application form Available.
- Aadhar Card is Mandatory for Filing the Application Form.
- once filled the Candidates take printout the Application form for the future use.
|For General||Rs 600|
|For OBC||Rs 600|
|For SC||Rs 352|
|For ST||Rs 352|
- The Application Fee Pay only on Online through Credit/Debit Card or by internet banking.
The Eligibility Criteria for the Exam is:
- the minimum age limit for Mining Engineering is 17 years as on 1st July 2018.
- no age limit for other courses.
- The Candidates should the Indian Citizen.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory.
- Candidates should have Valid Jharkhand domicile.
- Candidates must pass the 10th or equivalent examination form the recognized university.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|Language||Both ( English & Hindi)|
|Negative marking||No negative marking|
|Marks for Correct Answer||one mark|
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.