On June 8, 2020, Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form was released. Candidates can fill the Application form (PECE) till July 25, 2020, at the official jceceb.cbtexam.in via online mode only.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form
- For applying there is no age bar.
- Must fill the details correctly without any mistakes. No Correction Window will be open to editing the form. After the final submission – No changes were allowed to make.
- Make a payment of Rs. 650 for General and OBC (I/II) category and Rs. 325 for SC/ST/Female as application fee via online mode only i.e. Debit/ Credit card/ Net banking.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form to the authority.
- After a few weeks, the exam authority will release the Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card on the official website.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form Dates
|Access of Application Form||June 8, 2020|
|Closing date of accessing the application form||July 25, 2020|
|Release of admit cards||4 days prior to the exam|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 exam||To be Notified|
Prerequisites before Filling the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form
- All educational certificates
- Digital/Scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression of the candidate
- Domicile certificates
How to Fill Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020
- Visit jceceb.cbtexam.in
- Click on the tab ‘New Registration’
- The Application Form 2020 will display on your screen.
- Enter the required details for new registration such as – Subject Group, Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Aadhar Number, Gender, Category, Date of Birth, and 1st and 2nd choice of exam city.
- Once you finish – a registration number and password will be generated for the further login process.
- After New Registration – next, click on ‘Already Registered User’
- Login with candidate login ID and password which is already generated with the new registration.
- Click on ‘submit and register now’ to proceed further.
- Then, click on ‘Save & Next’ mentioned at the bottom of the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form.
- Fill the details regarding qualifying examination –
- Pass Status
- Course/Stream Name
- Passing Year
- Marks (%)
- Total Marks
- Roll No/Enroll No
- Institute Name and Address
- Pin code.
- Provide the correct communication details such as –
- Email ID
- Mobile No.
- State, District
- Pin code
- Before submission set the security question and the password –
- Now, upload scanned photograph and signature and thumb impression as per the specified size by the exam authority.
- The photograph size should be between the ranges of 4 KB to 100 KB with the 3.5 cmX4.5 cm dimensions.
- Signature and Thumb Impression size should be between the ranges of 1 KB to 30 KB with the 3.5 cmX1.5 cm dimensions.
- Lastly, make a payment via online mode only i.e. debit/credit card or net banking.
|Category||Application Fee in Rs.|
|General & OBC (I/ II)||650/-|
|SC/ST/ female applicants||325/-|
- Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refunded.
- Once the application fee payment is done, you will directly redirect to the link to print the confirmation page.
- For the further process in Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020, keep every detail of the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form and fee payment till the admission does not get over.
People are also reading: