Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018: Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form has been released on 10th April 2018, the exam is conducted to admission on Engineering and Non- Engineering Diploma courses, JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) release the official notification regarding the admission for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018. this is the state level exam, this exam is also be known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination).
Jharkhand Polytechnic | Important Highlights
Jharkhand Polytechnic Answer Key Released. Click here
|Exam Name||PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination).|
|Exam Date||19th May 2018|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Availability of Application Form||Online|
Check Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Date Here:
|Start filling the Application form||10th April 2018|
|Last date of Filling the Application form||30th April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||15th May 2018|
|Date of Exam||19th May 2018|
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form released on 10th April 2018.
- Last date of filling the Application form is 30th April 2018.
- The Applicants can fill Application form only in Online Mode.
- There is no offline Application form Available.
- Aadhar Card is Mandatory for Filing the Application Form.
- once filled the Candidates take printout the Application form for the future use.
|For General||Rs 600|
|For OBC||Rs 600|
|For SC||Rs 352|
|For ST||Rs 352|
- The Application Fee Pay only on Online through Credit/Debit Card or by internet banking.
The Eligibility Criteria for the Exam is:
- the minimum age limit for Mining Engineering is 17 years as on 1st July 2018.
- no age limit for other courses.
- The Candidates should the Indian Citizen.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory.
- Candidates should have Valid Jharkhand domicile.
- Candidates must pass the 10th or equivalent examination form the recognized university.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|Language||Both ( English & Hindi)|
|Negative marking||No negative marking|
|Marks for Correct Answer||one mark|
Jharkhand Polytechnic | Admit Card
Admit Card of Jharkhand Polytechnic will be on both Online and Offline mode. Registered candidates will get their admit card from 15th May 2018, Candidates must bring their admit card on the examination hall, without the Admit Card Candidates could not be allowed to enter on the exam hall.
Jharkhand Polytechnic | Result
The Result of Jharkhand Polytechnic will be available on last week of May 2018, the result will be available only in online mode. candidates will check their Result of the Official website.
Document required for PECE are:
- 10th Marks Sheet.
- Aadhar Card.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit card.
- Recent photograph.
- Counselling letter.
Also Check about the JEE Advance Click Here
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.