On June 8, 2020, Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form was released. Candidates can fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form till July 25, 2020, at the official jceceb.cbtexam.in via online mode only. State-level examination by JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). The exam offers admission to Engineering & Non-Engineering diploma programmes.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020
- For applying there is no age bar.
- Must fill the details correctly without any mistakes. After the final submission – No changes were allowed to make.
- Make a payment of Rs. 650 for General and OBC (I/II) category and Rs. 325 for SC/ST/Female as application fee via online mode only i.e. Debit/ Credit card/ Net banking.
|Access of Application Form||June 8, 2020|
|Closing date of accessing the application form||July 25, 2020|
|Release of admit cards||4 days prior to exam|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 exam||To be Notified|
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must be a permanent or local resident of Jharkhand
- Must possess a proof of being a Jharkhand citizen.
- To apply for the exam, you should have a valid aadhar card.
- Minimum of at least 35 % marks in Madhyamik/ 10th or equivalent.
- In order to get admission in Jharkhand Polytechnic, a candidate must pass the 10th before the date of counselling.
- No lower and upper age limit.
- A candidate should be a minimum age of 17 years old.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card
Through online mode only, a candidate will get an Admit Card from the official website. To access the Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card enter the required credentials i.e. registration ID and password.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card plays a vital role in attempting the exam along with the valid ID proof.
- Without the admit card, a candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic comprises 3 sections – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- 150 MCQ type questions will be asked in both languages i.e. Hindi and English to complete within 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Exam mode is offline.
- Negative marking of 0.25 % for every wrong answer.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus
- JCECE Polytechnic Syllabus categorize in 3 sections – Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Physics gives more emphasis on kinetics, electrostatics, waves, gravitation, etc.
- Chemistry makes good chemistry of multiple questions covering class 10 NCERT book.
- JCECE Mathematics calculates the brainpower motion of a candidate’s accuracy and speed.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result
JCECE Polytechnic Result will be announced at the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
How to Check the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Result?
- Visit jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on tab ‘JCECE Polytechnic Result’
- Select your respective exam
- JCECE Result will be displayed on your screen
- Check and download it for further references.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Cut offs
After the JCECE Polytechnic Result declaration, JCECE Polytechnic Cut off will be released.
- JCECE Polytechnic Cut off will be released as course-wise and category wise.
- Inter-se-merit will be prepared if 2 candidates scored the same marks.
The conducting authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of cut off marks and marks scored by the candidates in the JCECE Polytechnic Examination.
- As per the rank scored in Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam will appear for the Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling process.
- The Counselling fee is non-refundable.
- The fee payment will be done through the bank or Post Office Challan & Indian Postal Order.
People are also reading: