Kerala Polytechnic Application Form: Kerala Polytechnic Application form has been released on 14th May 2018, this is the state level entrance examination. Kerala Polytechnic exam is conducted by the Department of Technical Education Kerala every year. there is no separate entrance exam conducted by the authority to admission in kerala polytechnic.
Kerala Polytechnic Application Form
Kerala Polytechnic 2018 Application form has been released . Click here to fill application form.
Important Points for Kerala Polytechnic Application Form:
- Application Form has been released form 14th May 2018.
- Last date of filling the Application form is 29th May 2018.
- Asperient can fill the application form only in online mode.
- After Filling the application form, take a print out and save for the future use.
- Send the filled application form along with required documents at any Government/Aided Polytechnic Colleges in the Kerala state.
Documents Submitted along with the Application form
- Copy of the relevant page of SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination.
- Mark List of SSLC/THSLC or equivalent.
- Copy of Mark list/Certificate of ITI.
- Domicile Certificate.
How to Fill the Kerala Polytechnic Application Form:
Here we provide the details for how to fill the Application form;
- Visit the Official Website (Link is Provided above).
- Click the “Online Submission” Link.
- Fill the Required details and Click Submit button.
- After filling the Application form, Candidates will receive the Application Number.
- Take a print out of the Application form, and attach the required Documents and submitted to the any Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala.
- The Application Fee will be at any time when application form is submitted.
|SC||Rs. 75 /-|
Here student can check the Eligibility Criteria for Admission in the Various colleges in Kerala.
- Domicile: The Candidate should be a native of Kerala state, or passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from the educational board of Kerala.
- Nationality: The Candidate must be a indian Citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: The Candidate should have passed the 10th , 10+2 or equivalent exam form the Education Board of Kerala.
- Subjects: Students must qualify the qualifying examination in the subjects like Mathematics, Science and English (for Diploma in Engineering) & Mathematics and English (for other course).