MP High Court Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC has been released the official notification for the post of Clerk. The Application Form will be Begin from 15th November 2019 and the last date of filling the application form is 22nd November 2019. The Eligible candidates must have the LLB Degree (3/5 years) in any recognized university in India. LearnDunia will provide you latest news of govt jobs.
MP High Court Recruitment 2019
MPHC has been released the official notification for Clerk recruitment, Click Here to Check.
MPHC Online Application Form will be started from 15th November 2019, Link Provided Soon.
The MP High Court has been invited the online application form for recruitment of clerk in MPHC. There are total number of 30 post.
MP High Court Recruitment – Important Dates
MPHC Dates has been released now, Check important dates below;
|Notification Released on||10th November 2019|
|Application Link Activate on||15th November 2019
|Last date of filling application||22nd November 2019|
|Application Correction last date||24th November 2019|
|Exam Date||13th December 2019|
MP High Court Recruitment – Application Form
MPHC Application Form will be released on 15th November 2019. Check more details below;
- MPHC Application Form will be released in Online Mode.
- MP High Court Application Form will be released on 15th November 2019.
- Last date of filling the application form is 22nd November 2019.
- Candidates can make correction in the application form till the date of 24th November 2019.
- The Application Fee ca be paid in the online mode.
The Application Fee can be paid in the online mode, Check category wise application details below;
- The Application Fee can be paid either by Credit/Debit Card or by the internet banking.
- UPTET Application Form.
- UTET Answer Key.
- South Central Railway Recruitment.
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment.
The authority has also been released the Age Limit for the Clerk posts, candidates must follow the maximum and minimum age limit criteria. and also provide the age relaxation criteria.
The Minimum and the Maximum age will be calculated as on 22nd November 2019.
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
MP High Court Recruitment – Vacancy
The authority has been released the total number of 30 vacancy for the posts;
|Principal Seat Jabalpur||18|
MP High Court Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must follow the below eligibility criteria;
- Candidates must have the Bachelor Degree in LLB (3/5 Years) in any recognized university in India.
- Candidates must have the basic computer knowledge.