NATA 2020 Result for Test-1 has been declared on September 4, 2020. The response sheet has also been released along with NATA 2020 Score Card. To check their results, candidates will be required to use their login credentials i.e. Application Number and Password. NATA 2020 Results for Test-2 will be declared on September 17, 2020.
- The NATA Scorecard will comprise overall and sectional marks obtained by the candidate.
- NATA 2020 Counselling will be conducted as per the respective colleges on the basis of scores candidate obtained.
The expected date of NATA second test result is September 17, 2020. Details regarding the marks scored and ranks will be available in the result. Separate results will be announced for the two attempts of NATA 2020. There is no provision of re-evaluation of NATA 2020 Result.
NATA 2020 Result Dates
|Events||Test-1 Dates (Revised)||Test-2 Dates|
|NATA 2020 Exam||August 29, 2020||September 12, 2020|
|NATA 2020 Answer Key||to be notified soon||to be notified soon|
|NATA 2020 Result||September 4, 2020 (Declared)||September 17, 2020|
How to Check the NATA 2020 Result?
- Visit the official website – nata.in
- On the homepage, click on the link – Result.
- Enter the required credentials.
- The result of NATA 2020 will be displayed on your screen.
- Check and download it.
- Take a printout of the same for further references.
NATA 2020 Qualifying Marks
- 25% marks must be scored in MCQ type Questions (PCM and General Aptitude) which is 18 out of 75.
- At least 25% marks must be secured in Drawing Questions that is 32 out of 125.
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) will be based on post-exam statistics & at the discretion of the Council.
Tie-Breaking Rule in NATA 2020
- Candidates with more marks in Mathematics will be considered.
- If the tie still exists, candidates having less wrong answers in Mathematics will be considered.
- If the tie still exists, candidates having more marks in Aptitude test will be considered.
- If the tie still exists, candidates having less wrong answers in Aptitude test will be given preference.
- If tie still prevails, candidates older in age will be given priority.