NDA Admit Card: UPSC has release the Admit card for NDA(I) on 27th March 2018, NDA is the institute that provide the training for the student that selected in Indian Defence Forces. NDA is the all India level entrance exam is conducted by UPSC. candidates are admitted to Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Indian Navy. it is conducted twice in an every year.Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) is the authority that regulate and supervises the NDA exam. it is conducted by UPSC two times in a 1 year. The candidates are selected through written exams followed by Interview, Skill test, psychological test and medical test.
UPSC Release NDA(I) Admit Card Click here to download.
Exam dates for NDA (I) 2018
|Notification published||15th January 2018|
|Application form available||15th January 2018|
|Last date for filling the application||5th February 2018 ( till 6:00 PM)
|Admit card announced||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||22nd April 2018|
|Result announcement||May 2018|
NDA 2018 | Application Form
- NDA Application form has been released by UPSC via Online mode from 15th January 2018.
- There is no offline Application Available for NDA/NA exams.
- NDA/NA Registration is done in two parts.
- In First Part, Candidates may fill their Personal details, Qualifications, and other required details.
- After completion of First part candidates may get their Registration Number.
- In Second part Candidates may select their Exam center, upload their Scanned Photograph, Signature, and make a fee payment either in online or offline mode.
- Accept the Declaration and take a Print out of Application form for Further use.
- There is no need to send the Print Application to the Authority.
NDA 2018 | Application Fee
- The Application fee will be Rs 100/- for General and OBC Category Students.
- For SC/ST and wards of NCOs/ JCOs/ORs their are no required to pay the application fee.
- Fee Payment be done by either Online or Offline mode, In Online mode candidates pay directly via master card/VISA/ Debit Card/Net Banking, In offline be done by SBI e-challan.
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.