The NDA Application Form 2020 has been released on June 16, 2020. NDA stands for National Defence Academy and is a national level entrance test conducted by UPSC Union Public Service Commission to provide admissions to students in the Army, Navy & Air Force. In this article, you can get complete information regarding NDA Application Form 2020.
NDA Application Form 2021
The candidates who wish to appear for the NDA 2020 examination must fill the application form to appear for the examination. Only the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill the application form.
- The students can apply for NDA through online mode only at the UPSC website i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- The NDA 2020 application form has been released on June 16, 2020
- The application form can be filled until June 30, 2020.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature and other relevant documents.
- The candidates must fill the form very carefully and as per their official documents.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of the application form to the university.
- The application fee for the process can be paid both online and offline.
Important Dates regarding the Application Form
|Events||NDA I (Released)||NDA II|
|Notification published||January 6, 2020||June 16, 2020|
|Application form started from||January 8, 2020||June 16, 2020(Released)|
|Last date for filling the application form||January 28, 2020||June 30, 2020|
|Issue of NDA Admit Card||Last week of March 2020||To be announced|
|NDA Exam date||September 6, 2020||September 06, 2020|
|Result Announcement||To be announced||To be announced|
NDA Application Fee 2020
- The application fees are INR 100 for general and OBC category while SC, ST candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- The application fee can be paid both online and offline.
How to Apply for NDA 2020?
Filling the application form can be a tricky process. You can check the complete guide on How to fill the NDA Application Form 2020.
NDA Registration – Part 1
- Click on ‘Part I Registration’.
Page 1: Candidate’s Details
- Write a complete name as mentioned in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate. Make no use of any prefix such as Mr. or Ms. etc.
- Select Gender
- Enter date of birth DD/MM/YYYY as mentioned in matriculation/secondary examination certificate.
- Enter Father’s and Mother’s Full Name – Do not use prefixes such as Shri or Dr., etc.
- Select Nationality
- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
- Select category – SC/ST/OBC/General.
- For SC, ST sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors – Fee exemption is admissible.
- Enter the educational details – if he/she passed Class 12/HSC or appearing for the same.
- Should provide complete and correct address, contact number and Email ID, as all communications regarding the examination will be sent to the same.
Page 2: Choosing branch preference
- From among the Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy. Applicants have to make their dream job choice.
- If you do not want to give preference – Mark ‘0’.
- If anyone from Sainik/Military School or Son of JCO/NCO/Other Rank Officer have to enter details.
- Click on ‘Continue’
Page 3: Verify the details
- After the final submission, no change will be entertained.
- Select I agree/I do not agree.
Page 4: Registration ID Generation
- After submission, a Registration ID will be generated from which candidates can view other details like name, father’s name, DOB, email id, etc.
- Take a print out of pay-in-slip, in order to pay the fees in offline mode.
- Click on the ‘Print Application Part-I’ tab and save it for future references.
- To make a payment – Click on Part II registration.
NDA 2020: Part 2 Registration
- Fee payment
- Selection of examination centre
Uploading of scanned Photograph and Signature
- Fee Payment – Payment can be made both offline and online. The fee for general and OBC category is INR 100. Fees for SC, ST, Sons of JCOs, NCOs, ORs are exempted.
- Mode of payment – Cash payment through SBI Branch or through net banking, Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Select your preferred exam center. As, it is based on first-apply-allot basis.
- In JPG format upload scanned photograph and signature. The file should not exceed 40 KB and for signature should not less than 1 KB.
- Registration ID will be generated after the final submission of the form.
NDA 2020: How to edit details in Application Form?
- For correction, dates will be prescribed by the commission.
- For making corrections – click on the ‘Update’ button provided at the bottom of the application form.
- After the final submission, no changes will be allowed.