Based on the final NDA cut off, candidates are selected for admission to the Army/Navy/Air Force wings of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme).
Cut Off for written exam
- UPSC will decide the written exam cut off out of 900 marks along with sectional cut off in this exam.
- The sectional cut off is calculated differently for both the NDA exam stages. Based on the total marks of each section, the sectional cut off is calculated.
- In 2018, the sectional NDA 1 and 2 cut off was 25% in each subject. In 2016, the regional NDA 2 cut off was 20% while it was 25% for NDA 1 in the same year.
NDA 1 2020 Expected Cut off
|Exam||NDA expected cut off|
|Final Cut off||704|
Here we have provided the last year’s cut off marks for NDA written test and final recommended students:
|Years||Cut off marks (Out of 900)|
Final Cut off for Recommended Candidates
|Years||Cut off marks (Out of 1800)|
Applicability of NDA 2020 Cutoff
- Minimum qualifying standard in the written test (out of 900 marks).
- Marks scored by the finally recommended students (out of 1800).
How to Check the NDA 2020 Cut Off?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to check NDA 2020 cut off is as follows-
- Visit the official website, i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link ‘NDA Cutoff.’
- A new window will open containing cut off marks.
- Download the cut off pdf file.
- Check category wise cut off.
Factors responsible to Determine
The below-mentioned factors in deciding the cut off of NDA 2020.
- Total number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Number of vacancies
- The difficulty level of the exam
NDA Result 2020
- In PDF format, the NDA 2020 Result will be published through online mode.
- With the help of the NDA roll number, candidates can check through online mode only.
- The written test and SSB Interview result will be declared separately of both the stages.
- The final result will be declared two months after the conduction of SSB round, for the recommended candidates.
- Candidates who clear the written exam stage will be called for the next SSB Interview round. The particulars will be given accordingly.
- Candidates must enlist for the interview round within two weeks after the outcome of the result.
- In the first round, the two rounds of interview will be conducted, which will include Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) and Picture Perception and Description Test (PPDT).
- Psychology tests, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Interview, and Conference round will be completed in the second round.
- Candidates must submit the original documents of their merits, during the interview.
- For selection in NDA, the cut off plays a vital role in qualifying the written test as well as SSB Interview round.
- The cut off marks will be decided by the authority of UPSC for both the rounds.
People are also reading: