NDA Exam Centres are the venue where students need to attempt the NDA Examination. NDA 2020 exam will be conducted across 41 test cities in 30 states and Union Territories of the country. NDA exam centres will be allotted to candidates on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once a centre has reached its capacity, candidates will not be able to select that particular centre and should opt for other centres nearby. Seat limits have not been imposed on the following exam centres – Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata, and Nagpur.
NDA Exam Centers
There are 41 centres of NDA including 30 states and Union Territories of the country. While filling the online NDA Application Form, all candidates must choose three preferences out of NDA examination centres.
How to Choose NDA Exam Centers 2020?
- Visit the Official Website of UPSC, i.e. upsc.gov.in. NDA 2020 Registration will be done in two parts.
- In the registration Part I, candidates have to fill their personal, qualification, communication & other required details.
- After completing Part I, candidates will receive the registration number. In Part II of the registration, candidates have the option to select the exam centres.
- Select the exam centre for the NDA 2020 Exam from the given list of cities.
- Give up to three preferences, keeping in mind the nearest cities.
- Allotment of the examination centres will be done on the first-apply-first-allotment basis.
- After selecting the exam, centres make payment and upload their recent photograph and signature.
List of Exam Centers for NDA 2020
The table below shows a list of the NDA exam centres in which NDA will be conducted.
|12||Delhi||National Capital Territory of Delhi|
|20||Jammu||Jammu and Kashmir|
|31||Port Blair||Andaman and Nicobar Islands|
|37||Srinagar||Jammu and Kashmir|
Important Instruction While Choosing NDA Exam Centres 2020
- Aspirants are required to choose three NDA test centres while filling the application form.
- Allotment to each NDA test centre will be on the first-apply-first-dispense premise.
- Candidates need to remember that there is a ceiling on the number of candidates assigned to each centre for NDA 2020 except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata, and Nagpur. Thus, they should fill the application form as ahead of schedule as conceivable to get their preferred exam centre.
- Applicants must select test cities for NDA 2020 exam centres wisely keeping in mind several factors like distance from their home, feasibility in transport, traffic jams, and climate conditions.
- UPSC additionally claims all authority to change the candidate’s decision of NDA 2020 centres at their discretion if the situation demands.
- Insights concerning the test centres of the NDA 2020 test will be referenced in the admit card of candidates.
- If any candidate shows up at NDA 2020 examination centre other than the one demonstrated in the admit card, their papers won’t be assessed, and their candidature to the NDA test 2020 will be dropped.
- Test centres of NDA 2020 once dispensed can’t be changed under any conditions.
- In the event that potential, candidates should visit the UPSC NDA 2020 test centres one day before the test date to have a thought of the course, traffic and to keep away from a minute ago disarray.
- Aspirants should deliberately peruse and cling to all the guidelines imprinted on the admit card with respect to the NDA test centres 2020.
UPSC NDA Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates must come to their allotted NDA test centres 2020 at least 1 hour ahead of time.
- Candidates should carry a good quality print of their NDA 2020 e-admit card. Candidates won’t be permitted to show up in the test without their admit card.
- Applicants also need to carry anyone valid photo ID in original – PAN card/driving permit/voter id/passport/aadhaar card/aadhaar enrolment receipt/ration card to the NDA 2020 test centres.
- Telephone/ microphone/pager, calculator, camera, recording device, any metallic thing or electronic gadgets, and so on are not permitted in the examination room/ hall.
People are also reading: