NDA 2020 Exam Dates has been released at its official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in. The NDA (I) & (II) 2020 both exams will be conducted on September 6, 2020. NDA I & II 2020 Answer Key (Institutional) has been released.
- The Online Applications can be filled up to July 6, 2020, till 6:00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from July 13, 2020, to July 19, 2020, till 6:00 PM.
NDA Exam Dates
Here we have provided the official schedule of NDA (1) and NDA (2) 2020 examinations:
|Events||NDA I Dates 2020||NDA II Dates 2020|
|NDA 2020 Notification||January 8, 2020||June 16, 2020|
|Release of Application Form||January 8, 2020||June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||January 28, 2020||June 2020|
|Release of Admit card||Few days before the entrance exam||Few days before the entrance exam|
|NDA 2020 Exam||September 6, 2020||September 6, 2020|
|Announcement of Results||In the month of November 2020||In the month of November 2020|
An examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on September 6, 2020, for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 146th Course, and for the 108th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from July 2, 2021.
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be as under:—
|National Defence Academy||370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy
and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for
(10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
NDA Exam Centers
The Examination will be held at the following Centres :
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Visakhapatnam.
- Candidates should take note of that there will be a roof on the number of applicants designated to every one of the focuses with the exception of Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur.
- Apportioning of Centers will be on the first-apply-first-assign premise and once the limit of a specific place is accomplished, a similar will be solidified.
- Candidates, who can’t get a focal point of their decision because of the roof, will be required to pick a Center from the remaining ones.
- Candidates are, along these lines, exhorted that they may apply early with the goal that they could get a Center of their decision.
NDA 2020 Exam Schedule
Candidates can know complete pre and post-exam schedule of NDA -I 2020 and NDA -II 2020 in the below given section:
For NDA (I)
The application of NDA (I) has been released on January 8, 2020. Applicants can fill the application structure just through online mode. The NDA Application form can be duly filled by January 28, 2020.
No offline mode is relevant to get the application. The NDA admit card will be available 14 days before the assessment. The assessment of NDA I will be directed on September 6, 2020.
NDA results will be declared within one/two month after the test. For NDA I, the outcome will be announced in the long stretch of November 2020. After the outcome statement, the NDA SSB round will begin.
For NDA (II)
The application of NDA (II) has been released on June 16, 2020. Aspirants will have the option to fill the application structure just through online mode. The NDA Application Form can be duly filled by July 6, 2020.
No offline mode will be pertinent to get the application. The admit card will be discharged hardly any days prior to the placement test. The assessment of NDA II will be directed on September 6, 2020.
The appropriate response key will likewise be discharged following barely any days of the finish of the test.
NDA Result will be declared within one/two month after the test. For NDA 2, the outcome will be announced in the period of November 2020. After outcome affirmation, the NDA SSB round will begin.
NDA 2020 Application Form
Aspirants must experience following insights about NDA 2020 Application Form:
- The NDA I application form has been made accessible from January 8, 2020, till January 28, 2020.
- For NDA II, candidates can fill from June 16, 2020, till July 6, 2020.
- Filling all the required credentials correctly and completely as an incomplete application form will lead to rejection.
- Authority won’t give any correction facility in the application form so applicants must fill the form cautiously.
- Must upload recent photographs and signatures in the prescribed format during registration.
- Finally, candidates must not neglect to take a printout of filled in the application form for additional utilization.
- The application expense is Rs. 100. ST/SC/NCOs/Ors/Sons of JCos applicants are absolved from the charge.
- Candidates will have the option to present the application charge through online just as offline mode.
- Online payment methods incorporate Mastercard, check card or net banking.
- For offline mode, SBI Bank challan technique will be utilized to submit charges.
People are also reading: