NEET 2019: NEET 2019 Exam dates has been released now, The national level medical entrance exam to be conducted by the CBSE for admission in MBBS and BDS courses for post graduate and under graduate programs which is offered by the top medical and BDS colleges across India. Those who are seeking to build their career in medical field need to appear in NEET because it is gateway for them. Last 2 year ago it will be known as AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test). From 2016 it is replaced by the NEET which is known as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Through this article you will complete information about NEET 2019 application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
NEET 2019 – Exam Dates Released
NEET 2019 Exam dates for February & May has been released now, The Application Form will be available form 1st October 2018, Click Here to view exam Dates.
NEET 2019 Exam is Conducted by NTA(National Testing Agency) Twice a year, Click Here for more info.
NEET 2019 Exam will be Conducted by Online Mode (Computer Based).
Changes in NEET 2019
- Aadhaar Card is not mandatory to filling the NEET Application Form.
- Andhra Pradesh & Telangana have joined 15% Quota Scheme.
- NEET 2019 exam will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
- NEET 2019 Exam will be Conducted by online Mode.
- The Attempt limit has been removed for the last year, now candidates may attempt until the age limit as per their category.
- Their will be one set of question paper for all the languages.
NEET 2019 – Important Highlights
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test|
|Examination Conducting body||National Testing Agency|
|Purpose of examination||Admission to medical, dental, and AYUSH courses in India (except AIIMS and JIPMER)|
NEET 2019 – Important Dates
Here we discuss the NEET 2019 Exam Dates, Click here:
NEET 2019 – February Exam
|Online submission of application forms||October 1 – October 10, 2018|
|Dates of examination||February 2 – February 17, 2019 (8 different
sittings, and candidate can choose any one)
|Declaration of results||By first week of March 2019|
NEET 2019 – May Exam
|Online submission of application forms||Second week of March 2019|
|Dates of examination||May 12 – May 26, 2019 (8 different
sittings, and candidate can choose any one)
|Declaration of results||By first week of June 2019|
NEET 2019 – Application Form
Three simple steps for NEET 2019 Application Form Procedure:
- Fill Required details in the application form
- Upload your scanned images
- Pay your application fee
Here you can find the detailed application process for NEET 2019:
- NEET 2019 Application Form will be available through online mode only.
- Go to the official website @cbseneet.nic.in
- Enter the mandatory details in the first of registration process like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- The upload your scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the given format.
- Pay your application fee via online and offline mode.
- It is advised to the candidates that take printout of confirmation page for future purpose after the successfully submission.
- For General and OBC candidate need to pay Rs. 1400/- and for SC/ST & PH candidate need to pay Rs. 750/- as application fee of NEET .
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode (debit or credit card) or offline mode through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC bank.
NEET 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding for application process candidates need to check their Eligibility Criteria for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality: Should be an Indian citizen. An OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) can also apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Those who belong from these states will be eligible for All India 15% quota only. They are also eligibl to take admission in AFMC, Pune by self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: For an Indian candidates must have a valid aadhar number for registration process.
- Minimum Age: Candidates must be 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: Candidates must be 25 years (for General candidates) and 30 years (for OBC/SC/ST categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination: Must have qualified 12th or equivalent exam.
- Subjects: Must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- Those who are appearing for qualifying examination also eligible for NEET Exam.
- Marks Required: For a general-PH candidates need to secured at least 50% marks, 45% marks and for SC/ST & OBC candidates need to secure 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
NEET 2019 – Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for NEET 2019 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: 180 questions
- Exam Mode: Only offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: Objective type of questions.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: Time will be given 3 hours.
- Language: It will be conducted in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET 2019 – Syllabus
In a recent notice NEET Syllabus will be as it was in 2017. MCI (Medical Council of India) has described the syllabus for NEET exam. It is comprises from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The authority has prepared it from the class 11th and class 12th board syllabus which is prescribed by the CBSE, NCERT and other state boards.
It will be prescribed after the review of various state syllabus as well as CBSE, NCERT & COBSE. The syllabus will be based on the 11th & 12th class standard.
Check all important topics for NEET Preparation
NEET 2019 – Preparation Tips
- Review the syllabus of NEET.
- Prepare a plan for daily basis and monthly basis and create time-table.
- Focus towards only the best study material.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- Attempt mock test.
- Keep yourself safe by last minute preparation.
- Stay healthy and take proper rest during preparation.
NEET 2019 – Admit Card
Those who successfully registered for the NEET 2019 will be able to download their NEET Admit Card from the official website which will released in the 1st week of April 2019 by the conducting authority. The authority cleared said that it will not available via offline mode i.e. by post.
- NEET Admit Card will contain following details:
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date & Timing
- Exam center
Once candidates download their admit card then need to check it with their original documents, if in case any discrepancy exist need to contact immediately with CBSE.
NEET 2019 – Answer Key
The authority will release the Answer Key after one week of result declaration. Answer keys are available in the official website via online mode. Authority also give an opportunity to the candidates that where they can challenge against the answer key by paying Rs. 1000/- per answer then challenged it. If any candidates challenge is accepted then the payment will be refunded to the candidates
NEET 2019 – Result
Result is very important where students can check their performance through the scorecard. NEET Result will be declared through online mode. Candidates can download their scorecard from the official website.
For downloading the scorecard candidates need to fill their credential in the form which are required like roll number and other required details in the website.
It is advised to the candidates that once result will be generated you need to take printout of the result for future purposes. With the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI the authority also released a merit list for admission.
NEET 2019 – Cut Off
Cut off is the minimum marks required to the candidates qualify in the examination. Those who successfully scored minimum marks decided by the authority will be eligible for counseling process.
The cut off will be depend on the various factors:
- Number of students appeared in the exam
- Difficulty level
- Availability of seats.
Once the authority will released NEET result after that Cut Off will be released in the month of June 2018.
Here we are listed minimum marks for the candidates:
- For general: 50%
- For General-PH: 45%
- For reserved categories: 40%
|OBC, SC & ST||288|
|UR – PH||324|
|OBC, SC, ST – PH||288|
NEET 2019 – Counselling
Those who successfully clear NEET 2019 will go for the counseling process which is based on their performances in the exam. For those who are under 15% All India Quota for them the counseling process will be organised by MCC of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) through online mode.
Those who are not falling these category will go for the Counseling Process which is conducted by the respective authorities. For the counseling process candidates need to pay application fee and while filling counseling form need to fill their preferred choices of colleges according to them. On the basis of candidates performance in the examination, their ranks and availability of the seats in the colleges, seat will be allotted to the candidates. Once the counseling process will be completed then candidates need to report their allotted colleges on time for admission process.
NEET 2019 – College Predictor
With the help of these tools candidates can predict their colleges according to their scored which they will score in the NEET 2019. NEET colleges Predictor tools will give you a rough idea will you get admission in your desired colleges or not. It also help to the students for choosing the right colleges while registering for NEET counseling. Candidates can predict their colleges by login via facebook or via google. In that colleges predictor form candidates need to fill their All India Rank and some other details to get the best colleges according to their rank and scores.
for more information & query regarding NEET 2019, leave a query in below comment box
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.