NEET 2019: NEET 2019 Answer Key by various coaching institutes has been released now. NEET 2019 exam has been conducted on 5th May 2019. NEET 2019 Official Answer Key will be released on 25th May 2019. NEET will be conducted this year completely offline mode via pen and paper based. The national level medical entrance exam to be conducted by the NTA for admission in MBBS and BDS courses for postgraduate and undergraduate programs which is offered by the top medical and BDS colleges across India. Those who are seeking to build their career in medical field need to appear in NEET because it is gateway for them. Last 2 year ago it will be known as AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test). From 2016 it is replaced by the NEET which is known as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Now NTA (National Testing Agency) conducts the NEET 2019 examination. Through this article you will complete information about NEET 2019 application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
NEET 2019 exam for candidates having the exam centre in Odisha has been released now, Now the examination will be held on 20th May 2019 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
NEET Answer Key by Coaching Institutes has been released, Click Here to Check Answer Key.
NEET Paper Analysis has been released now, Click Here to Check NEET 2019 Paper Analysis.
NEET Official Answer Key will be released on 25th May 2019, Link will be provide soon.
NEET 2019 Important Highlights
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test|
|Examination Conducting body||National Testing Agency|
|Purpose of examination||Admission to medical, dental, and AYUSH courses in India (except AIIMS and JIPMER)|
Changes in NEET 2019
- Aadhaar Card is not mandatory to filling the NEET Application Form.
- Andhra Pradesh & Telangana have joined 15% Quota Scheme.
- NEET 2019 exam conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
- NEET 2019 Exam Conducted by online Mode.
- The Attempt limit has been removed for the last year, now candidates may attempt until the age limit as per their category.
- Their will be one set of question paper for all the languages.
- Only Jammu & Kashmir students have to submit self-declaration form for seats in 15% All India Quota.
- Aadhaar Card is not compulsory to fill NEET 2019 Application Form.
- The attempt limit for NEET has been removed.
- NTA will set up 3,000 practice centres for NEET UG examination from September 2018. It will function on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Supreme Court denies the plea to set up more exam centers in Tamil Nadu.
- In NEET 2019 there is One Set of Question Paper for all Languages.
- The NEET 2019 Examination will be held on Online Mode.
NEET Official Help Desk Details:
Candidates can contact the conducting authority via given address or contact number and email Id:
C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62
IITK Outreach Centre,
Contact Number: 0120-3946612, 9773720177, 9773720178
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEET 2019 Answer Key
The authority will release the answer Key after one week of result declaration. Answer keys are available in the official website via online mode. Authority also gives an opportunity to the candidates that where they can challenge against the answer key by paying Rs. 1000/- per answer then challenged it. If any candidates challenge is accepted then the payment will be refunded to the candidates
NEET 2019 Result
Result is very important where students can check their performance through the scorecard.NEET Result will be declared through online mode. Candidates can download their scorecard from the official website.
For downloading the scorecard candidates need to fill their credential in the form which are required like roll number and other required details in the website.
It is advised to the candidates that once result will be generated you need to take printout of the result for future purposes. With the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI the authority also released a merit list for admission.
NEET 2019 Cut Off
Cut off is the minimum marks required to the candidates qualify in the examination. Those who successfully scored minimum marks decided by the authority will be eligible for counseling process.
The cut off will be depend on the various factors:
- Number of students appeared in the exam
- Difficulty level
- Availability of seats.
Once the authority will released NEET result after that Cut Off will be released in the month of June 2018.
Here we are listed minimum marks for the candidates:
- For general: 50%
- For General-PH: 45%
- For reserved categories: 40%
|OBC, SC & ST||288|
|UR – PH||324|
|OBC, SC, ST – PH||288|
NEET 2019 Counseling
Those who successfully clear NEET 2019 will go for the counseling process which is based on their performances in the exam. For those who are under 15% All India Quota for them the counseling process will be organised by MCC of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) through online mode.
Those who are not falling these category will go for the Counseling Process which is conducted by the respective authorities. For the counseling process candidates need to pay application fee and while filling counseling form need to fill their preferred choices of colleges according to them. On the basis of candidates performance in the examination, their ranks and availability of the seats in the colleges, seat will be allotted to the candidates. Once the counseling process will be completed then candidates need to report their allotted colleges on time for admission process.
NEET 2019 Reservation
According to the reservation criteria of NEET 2018 of 15% AIQ situates in government medicinal and dental schools, 27%, 15% and 7.5% of these seats are saved for OBC Non-Creamy Layer, SC and ST competitors separately. The confirmation on residual seats is done based on justify. Other than these reservations, 5% level reservation under every one of these classes (counting general) applies for physically crippled applicants.
The NEET Reservationunder 15% Quota of All India are listed below;
|Category||Seats Reserved (Percentage)|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||27%|
As per the Reservation Criteria of NEET 2018, 3% seats of Physically Handicapped candidates are reserved who come under Physically Handicapped category as per the provisions of Rights of Persons with Disability Act, 2016. if the more seats are vacant they will be made available to candidates with locomotor disabilities of lower limbs between 40%-50%.
For admission under the Physically Handicapped (PH) category in NEET, candidates are required to get a disability certificate issued from any one of the following assessment boards before the counseling process;
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Delhi
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata
- Madras Medical College, Chennai
NEET 2019 College Predictor
With the help of these tools candidates can predict their colleges according to their scored which they will score in the NEET 2019. NEET colleges Predictor tools will give you a rough idea will you get admission in your desired colleges or not. It also help to the students for choosing the right colleges while registering for NEET counseling. Candidates can predict their colleges by login via Facebook or via google. In that colleges predictor form candidates need to fill their All India Rank and some other details to get the best colleges according to their rank and scores.
NEET 2019 Important Dates
Here we discuss the NEET 2019 Exam Dates, Click here:
|Events|| NEET 2019 Dates
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||7th December 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date to pay the fee||7th December 2018 (Extended)|
|Correction Window Open||December 2018|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019|
|Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET 2019 Admit Card
Those who successfully registered for the NEET 2019 now able to download their NEET Admit Card from the official website which released in the 15th April 2019 by the conducting authority. The authority cleared said that it will not available via offline mode i.e. by post.
NEET Admit Card will contain following details:
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date & Timing
- Exam center
Once candidates download their admit card then need to check it with their original documents, if in case any discrepancy exist need to contact immediately with NTA.
NEET 2019 Exam Centers
Currently NTA declare the NEET Exam Centers 2019, to declaring NEET Exam Centers list will be done by the National Testing Agency (NTA) which is the conducting authority. Exam Centers is the venue place where candidates need to appear in the examination. NTA has list all the exam cities across various cities in various states in all over India. While registering for the NEET Examination, Aspirants need to fill their selected exam centers. It is advised to the students that select the maximum choices from the given drop down list which will appear in NEET Application form 2019.
NEET UG – Application Correction
The Authority has been release the NEET 2019 Application Form Facility, the Application Correction can be done only in Online Mode, Check all the details for NEET UG Application Correction;
- Application Correction will be done only in Online Mode.
- Application Correction window was Open in the month of December 2018.
- Candidates can make correction in some of the particular fields, check below;
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Identification Identity
- State Code
- Candidates Category
- Exam Paper Medium
- Disability Status
- Examination Center
- Qualifying Examination Code & Percentage (%) of Marks Obtained in Class 12th
- Parents Name (Father’s & Mother’s)
NEET 2019 Application Form
Three simple steps for NEET 2019 Application Form Procedure:
- Fill Required details in the application form
- Upload your scanned images
- Pay your application fee
Here you can find the detailed application process for NEET 2019:
- NEET 2019 Application Form was available through online mode only.
- Go to the official website ntaneet.nic.in
- Enter the mandatory details in the first of registration process like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- The upload your scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the given format.
- Pay your application fee via online and offline mode.
- It is advised to the candidates that take printout of confirmation page for future purpose after the successfully submission.
- For General and OBC candidate need to pay Rs. 1400/- and for SC/ST & PH candidate need to pay Rs. 750/- as application fee of NEET .
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode (debit or credit card) or offline mode through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC bank.
NEET 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding for application process candidates need to check theirEligibility Criteriafor NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality: Should be an Indian citizen. An OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) can also apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Those who belong from these states will be eligible for All India 15% quota only. They are also eligibl to take admission in AFMC, Pune by self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: For an Indian candidates must have a valid aadhar number for registration process.
- Minimum Age: Candidates must be 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: Candidates must be 25 years (for General candidates) and 30 years (for OBC/SC/ST categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination: Must have qualified the 12th or equivalent exam.
- Subjects: Must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- Those who are appearing for qualifying examination also eligible for NEET Exam.
- Marks Required: For general-PH candidates need to secure at least 50% marks, 45% marks and for SC/ST & OBC candidates need to secure 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Aadhar Card Mandatory to Apply for NEET 2019
- For NEET Examination, Aadhar Card is not necessary for applying the NEET Exam.
- NRI Candidates can apply with the passport card, or via Aadhar Card.
- A Candidates who have not Aadhar Card can apply with other important ID proof: Passport number, ration card number, election card, bank account number or any other valid Government ID number.
- Candidates who belong to PIO, OCI & Foreign National can apply with the Passport Number.
NEET Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for NEET 2019 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: 180 questions
- Exam Mode: Only offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: Objective type of questions.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: Time will be given 3 hours.
- Language: It will be conducted in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
In a recent notice NEET Syllabus is as same as 2018. MCI (Medical Council of India) has described the syllabus for NEET exam. It is comprises from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The authority has prepared it from the class 11th and class 12th board syllabus which is prescribed by the NTA, NCERT and other state boards.
It will be prescribed after the review of various state syllabus as well as NTA, NCERT & COBSE. The syllabus will be based on the 11th & 12th class standard.
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices, etc.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- p-Block Elements
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Phenols and Ethers
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, etc.
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and Its Applications, etc.
Important topics for NEET Preparation – Click Here
NEET Preparation Tips
Check NEET UG Preparation tips, Check Below;
- Review the syllabus of NEET.
- Prepare a plan for daily basis and monthly basis and create time-table.
- Focus towards only the best study material.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- Attempt mock test.
- Keep yourself safe by last minute preparation.
- Stay healthy and take proper rest during preparation.