NEET 2020: NEET 2020 Exam Dates has been released now, NTA has been released the NEET 2020 Exam Dates, the Online Application Form will be released on 2nd December 2019 and Last date of filling the Application Form is 31st December 2019. NEET will be conducted this year completely offline mode via pen and paper based. The national level medical entrance exam to be conducted by the NTA for admission in MBBS and BDS courses for postgraduate and undergraduate programs which is offered by the top medical and BDS colleges across India. Those who are seeking to build their career in medical field need to appear in NEET because it is gateway for them. Last 2 year ago it will be known as AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test). From 2016 it is replaced by the NEET which is known as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Now NTA (National Testing Agency) conducts the NEET 2020 examination. Through this article you will complete information about NEET 2019 application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
NEET 2020 Application Form will be started form 2nd December 2020, Click Here for more info.
NEET 2020 Exam Dates has been released now, Click Here to Check Complete Schedule.
NEET 2019 Important Highlights
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test|
|Examination Conducting body||National Testing Agency|
|Purpose of examination||Admission to medical, dental, and AYUSH courses in India (except AIIMS and JIPMER)|
Changes in NEET 2020
- Aadhaar Card is not mandatory to filling the NEET Application Form.
- Andhra Pradesh & Telangana have joined 15% Quota Scheme.
- NEET 2020 exam conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
- NEET 2020 Exam Conducted by online Mode.
- The Attempt limit has been removed for the last year, now candidates may attempt until the age limit as per their category.
- Their will be one set of question paper for all the languages.
- Only Jammu & Kashmir students have to submit self-declaration form for seats in 15% All India Quota.
- The attempt limit for NEET has been removed.
- NTA will set up 3,000 practice centres for NEET UG examination.
NEET Official Help Desk Details:
Candidates can contact the conducting authority via given address or contact number and email Id:
C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62
IITK Outreach Centre,
Contact Number:8076535482, 7703859909
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEET 2020 Important Dates
Here we discuss the NEET 2020 Exam Dates, Click here:
|Events|| NEET 2020 Dates
|Application form Release||2nd December 2019|
|Application submission last date||31st December 2019|
|Last date to pay the fee||Notified Soon|
|Correction Window Open||January 2020|
|Admit card available||27th March 2020|
|Exam date||3rd May 2020|
|Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||4th June 2020|
|Counseling begins||2nd week of June 2020|
NEET 2020 Application Form
Three simple steps for NEET 2020 Application Form Procedure:
- Fill Required details in the application form
- Upload your scanned images
- Pay your application fee
Here you can find the detailed Application Process for NEET 2020:
- NEET 2020 Application Form was available through online mode only.
- Go to the official website ntaneet.nic.in
- Enter the mandatory details in the first of registration process like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- The upload your Scanned Images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the given format.
- Pay your application fee via online and offline mode.
- It is advised to the candidates that take printout of confirmation page for future purpose after the successfully submission.
- For General and OBC candidate need to pay Rs. 1400/- and for SC/ST & PH candidate need to pay Rs. 750/- as application fee of NEET .
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode (debit or credit card) or offline mode through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC bank.
NEET UG Application Correction
The Authority has been release the NEET 2020 Application Form Facility, the Application Correction can be done only in Online Mode, Check all the details for NEET UG Application Correction;
- Application Correction will be done only in Online Mode.
- Application Correction window was Open in the month of January 2020.
- Candidates can make correction in some of the particular fields, check below;
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Identification Identity
- State Code
- Candidates Category
- Exam Paper Medium
- Disability Status
- Examination Center
- Qualifying Examination Code & Percentage (%) of Marks Obtained in Class 12th
- Parents Name (Father’s & Mother’s)
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before proceeding for application process candidates need to check their Eligibighlity Criteria for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality: Should be an Indian citizen. An OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) can also apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Those who belong from these states will be eligible for All India 15% quota only. They are also eligibl to take admission in AFMC, Pune by self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: For an Indian candidates must have a valid aadhar number for registration process.
- Minimum Age: Candidates must be 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: Candidates must be 25 years (for General candidates) and 30 years (for OBC/SC/ST categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination: Must have qualified the 12th or equivalent exam.
- Subjects: Must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- Those who are appearing for qualifying examination also eligible for NEET Exam.
- Marks Required: For general-PH candidates need to secure at least 50% marks, 45% marks and for SC/ST & OBC candidates need to secure 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Aadhar Card Mandatory to Apply for NEET 2020
- For NEET Examination, Aadhar Card is not necessary for applying the NEET Exam.
- NRI Candidates can apply with the passport card, or via Aadhar Card.
- A Candidates who have not Aadhar Card can apply with other important ID proof: Passport number, ration card number, election card, bank account number or any other valid Government ID number.
- Candidates who belong to PIO, OCI & Foreign National can apply with the Passport Number.
NEET Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for NEET 2020 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: 180 questions
- Exam Mode: Only offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: Objective type of questions.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: Time will be given 3 hours.
- Language: It will be conducted in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET 2020 Admit Card
Those who successfully registered for the NEET 2020 able to download their NEET Admit Card from the official website which will release on 27th March 2020 by the conducting authority. The authority cleared said that it will not available via offline mode i.e. by post.
NEET Admit Card will contain following details:
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date & Timing
- Exam center
Once candidates download their admit card then need to check it with their original documents, if in case any discrepancy exist need to contact immediately with NTA.
NEET 2020 Exam Centers
Currently NTA will soon declare the NEET Exam Centers 2020, to declaring NEET Exam Centers list will be done by the National Testing Agency (NTA) which is the conducting authority. Exam Centers is the venue place where candidates need to appear in the examination. NTA has list all the exam cities across various cities in various states in all over India. While registering for the NEET Examination, Aspirants need to fill their selected exam centers. It is advised to the students that select the maximum choices from the given drop down list which will appear in NEET Application form 2020.
NEET 2020 Answer Key
The authority will release the Answer Key after one week of result declaration. Answer keys are available in the official website via online mode. Authority also gives an opportunity to the candidates that where they can challenge against the answer key by paying Rs. 1000/- per answer key then challenged it. If any candidates challenge is accepted then the payment will be refunded to the candidates
NEET 2020 Result
Result is very important where students can check their performance through the scorecard. NEET Result will be declared through online mode. Candidates can download their scorecard from the official website.
For downloading the scorecard candidates need to fill their credential in the form which are required like roll number and other required details in the website.
It is advised to the candidates that once result will be generated you need to take printout of the result for future purposes. With the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI the authority also released a merit list for admission.
NEET 2020 Cut Off
Cut off is the minimum marks required to the candidates qualify in the examination. Those who successfully scored minimum marks decided by the authority will be eligible for counseling process.
The cut off will be depend on the various factors:
- Number of students appeared in the exam
- Difficulty level
- Availability of seats.
Once the authority will released NEET result after that NEET Cut Off will be released in the month of June 2020.
Here we are listed minimum marks for the candidates:
- For general: 50%
- For General-PH: 45%
- For reserved categories: 40%
|OBC, SC & ST||288|
|UR – PH||324|
|OBC, SC, ST – PH||288|
NEET 2020 Counseling
Those who successfully clear NEET 2020 will go for the counseling process which is based on their performances in the exam. For those who are under 15% All India Quota for them the counseling process will be organized by MCC of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) through online mode.
Those who are not falling these category will go for the Counseling Process which is conducted by the respective authorities. For the counseling process candidates need to pay application fee and while filling counseling form need to fill their preferred choices of colleges according to them. On the basis of candidates performance in the examination, their ranks and availability of the seats in the colleges, seat will be allotted to the candidates. Once the counseling process will be completed then candidates need to report their allotted colleges on time for admission process.
NEET 2020 Reservation
According to the reservation criteria of NEET 2020 of 15% AIQ situates in government medicinal and dental schools, 27%, 15% and 7.5% of these seats are saved for OBC Non-Creamy Layer, SC and ST competitors separately. The confirmation on residual seats is done based on justify. Other than these reservations, 5% level reservation under every one of these classes (counting general) applies for physically crippled applicants.
The NEET Reservation under 15% Quota of All India are listed below;
|Category||Seats Reserved (Percentage)|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||27%|
As per the Reservation Criteria of NEET 2020, 3% seats of Physically Handicapped candidates are reserved who come under Physically Handicapped category as per the provisions of Rights of Persons with Disability Act, 2016. if the more seats are vacant they will be made available to candidates with loco motor disabilities of lower limbs between 40%-50%.
For admission under the Physically Handicapped (PH) category in NEET, candidates are required to get a disability certificate issued from any one of the following assessment boards before the counseling process;
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Delhi
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata
- Madras Medical College, Chennai
NEET 2020 College Predictor
With the help of these tools candidates can predict their colleges according to their scored which they will score in the NEET 2020. NEET colleges Predictor tools will give you a rough idea will you get admission in your desired colleges or not. It also help to the students for choosing the right colleges while registering for NEET counseling. Candidates can predict their colleges by login via Facebook or via google. In that colleges predictor form candidates need to fill their All India Rank and some other details to get the best colleges according to their rank and scores.
In a recent notice NEET Syllabus is as same as 2019. MCI (Medical Council of India) has described the syllabus for NEET exam. It is comprises from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The authority has prepared it from the class 11th and class 12th board syllabus which is prescribed by the NTA, NCERT and other state boards.
It will be prescribed after the review of various state syllabus as well as NTA, NCERT & COBSE. The syllabus will be based on the 11th & 12th class standard.
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices, etc.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- p-Block Elements
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Phenols and Ethers
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, etc.
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and Its Applications, etc.
Important topics for NEET Preparation – Click Here
NEET Preparation Tips
Check NEET UG Preparation tips, Check Below;
- Review the Syllabus of NEET.
- Prepare a plan for daily basis and monthly basis and create time-table.
- Focus towards only the best study material.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- Attempt mock test.
- Keep yourself safe by last minute preparation.
- Stay healthy and take proper rest during preparation.