In the fourth week of April 2018 NEET Admit Card 2018 will be declared. Candidates can download it via online mode only. The national level medical entrance test will be conducted by the central board of secondary education. NEET is referred as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. Through entrance test candidates will get admission into various UG medical & dental programmes all over the India which is offered by the top medical institution and universities. Here you will get complete information about NEET Admit Card 2018 and how to download admit card.
NEET 2018 Admit Card has been released on 17th April 2018. Click here to get the admit card
NEET Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download their Admit Card via official website of CBSE. It is not available via offline mode i.e. post, courier. When candidates download it from the website then a copy of pdf also shared in their registered Email Id. Candidates need to take a couple of printout copy of the Admit Card for future purpose.
Once it will be generated candidates need to cross verify it from their original documents. If in case any discrepancy exist in their admit card they need to contact immediately with the conducting authority After downloading the admit card, candidates have to check all the details given in it is correct or not. If candidates found any discrepancy in it, they will immediately contact to the exam conducting authority. It is advised to the candidates that read all the instructions carefully which are given in to the admit card. If any other documents required at the exam day in the examination hall, please carry them.
Details mentioned in the NEET Admit Card 2018:
Below listed details mention in the NEET Admit Card:
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination center allotted to candidate
- Exam Date & Timing
NEET 2018 Admit Card Date
CBSE will be conduct NEET 2018 on 6th May 2018. It will be conducted via only offline mode (pen and paper based mode). The hall ticket will be released in the fourth week of April 2018. The NEET Admit card available via online mode. After the exam will be conducted successfully then result will be released. In the month of June 2018, NEET Result will be declared.
How to Download
Candidates need to follow the below given steps to download NEET 2018 hall ticket:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on download link then a window will be opened in your computer screen.
- Then enter your “Registration Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Security Pin”.
- Then click on “Submit” button and your admit card will appear in the computer screen.
- Download it and take a copy of print out for future process.
NEET Exam Schedule
Here you can check the NEET 2018 complete schedule:
|NEET Exam Day events||Time/Details|
|Entry in the examination hall||7.30 AM to 9.30 AM|
|NEET Admit card checking process||9.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|Distribution of test books||9.45 AM|
|Seal of the question booklet to be broken by the candidate||9.55 AM|
|Closing of entry in the examination hall||9.30 AM|
|Commencement of NEET exam||10.00 AM|
|Completion of NEET exam||01.00 PM|
|Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Candidates will be provided pen at the examination centre|
Instructions for Candidates
- Candidate need to reach one hour before in the examination for verification process.
- Candidates who reach their exam center after 9:30 AM will not be allowed.
- Candidates need to carry their admit card along with their passport size photograph & Post Card Size Photograph affixed on proforma.
- Those who will not take their admit card in the exam centers will not allowed also.
- Seat only their allotted seat not others. If in case any discrepancy exist candidates candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates can not carry any other items except NEET hall ticket 2018 and photographs inside the examination hall.
- A candidate can not leave their examination hall before the exam concludes as per schedule.
- For transparency and verification purpose candidates have to sign two time in the attendance sheet at starting or ending time.
- Candidates also need to enter their left finger impression on the given space in the attendance sheet.
Document Required on Exam Day
Below given details need to carry in the examination day for a candidates with their NEET Admit Card 2018 at the exam center.
Passport Size Photographs:
- Passport size recent photo (Size – 4 x 6 inch) with a white background.
- White background is required for photographs.
- In the bottom of the photo candidates need to mention their name and date of photographs.
- Passport size photographs should be clear and it will taken recently.
On the time of application filling candidates need to choose three convenient cities for examination. It is advised to the candidates that please select atleast three cities in which is nearest in your home states. The exam centers will be allotted in the computer based. Once candidates will filled exam centers then in any circumstances candidates will not able to change their exam centers. The exam center list will be given below:
- Andaman & Nicobar: Port Blair.
- Andhra Pradesh: Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.
- Arunachal Pradesh: Itanagar
- Assam: Guwahati, Dibrugarh.
- Bihar: Gaya, Patna.
- Chattisgarh: Raipur.
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- Daman & Diu: Daman.
- Delhi: Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West).
- Goa: Panaji.
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara.
- Haryana: Faridabad, Gurgaon.
- Himachal Pradesh: Hamirpur, Shimla.
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu, Srinagar.
- Jharkhand: Bokaro, Ranchi.
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore.
- Kerala: Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum.
- Lakshadweep: Kavaratti.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain.
- Maharashtra: Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane.
- Manipur: Imphal.
- Meghalaya: Shillong.
- Mizoram: Aizawl.
- Nagaland: Dimapur, Kohima.
- Odisha: Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela.
- Punjab: Bhatinda, Jalandhar.
- Rajasthan: Ajmer, Jaipur, Kota, Udaipur.
- Sikkim: Gangtok.
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli.
- Telangana: Hyderabad, Warangal.
- Tripura: Agartala.
- Uttarakhand: Dehradun, Haldwani.
- Uttar Pradesh: Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Lucknow, Noida, Varanasi.
- West Bengal: Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri.