The conducting body will release the NEET Admit Card soon. Considering the outbreak of the Novel Corona Virus, NTA (the conducting body of NEET) has decided to postpone the NEET 2020 Admit Card which was scheduled to be released on 27 March 2020. However, the new exam dates have been released, and the exam will be conducted on 26 July 2020 and the admit card will now be released on 11 July 2020 (Tentatively). Through this article, you will get complete information regarding the NEET Admit Card 2020.
NEET Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be released by the authorities on 11 July 2020 (Tentatively). The students who have successfully registered for the NEET 2020 will be able to download the NEET Admit Card 2020 from the official website of the exam. The hall ticket will not be made available in offline mode by the authorities whatsoever.
Once the admit card is generated, the candidates need to cross-verify it from their original documents. In case of any discrepancies, the students must immediately contact the conducting authority. After downloading the admit card, candidates have to check whether or not all the details given in it are correct. It is advised that the candidates read all the instructions given in to the admit card carefully.
NEET Admit Card 2020 Highlights
|Availability of NEET 2020 Admit Card||11 July 2020 (Tentatively)|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||26 July 2020|
|Issuing body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Number of Exam Centers||155 cities|
|Admit Card can be downloaded using||Registration No. and DOB|
|Documents to carry along with Admit Card||Two passport size photographs|
|Details on NEET Admit Card||Details of the candidate, exam, and instructions for the exam day|
|NEET Helpline Number||011-22041808 | 1800118002|
|NEET Address||C-20 1A/8, Sector 62, IITK outreach centre, Noida – 201309|
Details in the NEET Admit Card 2020
Below listed details are mentioned in the NEET Admit Card 2020:
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination centre allotted to the candidate
- Exam Date & Timing
How to Download NEET Admit Card?
Candidates need to follow the below-given steps to download the NEET 2020 admit card or hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of NEET 2020. (ntaneet.nic.in)
- Click on ‘NEET Admit Card’ link.
- Then, enter your “Registration Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Security Pin”.
- Click on the “Submit”. Your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out for future references.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates need to reach the exam centre an hour before the examination for the verification process.
- Candidates reaching the exam centre after 9:30 AM will not be permitted to sit for the examination.
- Candidates need to carry their admit card, passport size photograph, and their proforma with a postcard-sized photograph affixed on it.
- Candidates will not be allowed in the exam centre without the admit card.
- The candidates must sit only on the seat allocated to them.
- Candidates must not carry any other items except the admit card and photographs inside the examination hall.
- A candidate must not leave the examination hall before the exam concludes as per the schedule.
- For transparency and verification purpose, the candidates have to sign the attendance sheet twice; once at starting and second during the end.
- The candidates are also required to give their left thumb impression on the attendance sheet.
- No Communication device/mobile is allowed inside the examination centre.
Document Required on Exam Day
The candidates need to carry the below-given documents (along with the admit card) on the day of the exam:
1. Passport Size Photographs x 2:
- Recent passport size photo (Size – 4 x 6 inch) with a white/blue background.
- The candidates must mention their name and date of click on the photo.
- Passport size photographs should be clear and recent.
2. The proforma with a postcard-sized photograph affixed on it.
Exam Day Schedule
The schedule for the exam day is as given below:
|Entry in the exam hall||7:30 AM|
|Checking of the NEET Admit Card by the invigilator||7:30 AM to 9:45 AM|
|Distribution of the exam Booklet||9:45 AM|
|Breaking the exam Booklet Seal||9:55 AM|
|Latest Entry in the exam hall||9:30 AM|
|Commencement of NEET 2020||10:00 AM|
|Exam Concludes||01:00 PM|
While filling the application form, the candidates need to choose three convenient cities for examination. It is advised that the candidates select the cities which are near to their hometown or where they can reach easily. The allotment of exam centres will be computer-based. Once filled, the candidates can not change their exam centres. The exam centre list is given below:
- Andaman & Nicobar: Port Blair.
- Andhra Pradesh: Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.
- Arunachal Pradesh: Itanagar
- Assam: Guwahati, Dibrugarh.
- Bihar: Gaya, Patna.
- Chattisgarh: Raipur.
- Dadra & Nagar, Haveli.
- Daman & Diu: Daman.
- Delhi: Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West).
- Goa: Panaji.
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara.
- Haryana: Faridabad, Gurgaon.
- Himachal Pradesh: Hamirpur, Shimla.
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu, Srinagar.
- Jharkhand: Bokaro, Ranchi.
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore.
- Kerala: Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum.
- Lakshadweep: Kavaratti.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain.
- Maharashtra: Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane.
- July Manipur: Imphal.
- Meghalaya: Shillong.
- Mizoram: Aizawl.
- Nagaland: Dimapur, Kohima.
- Odisha: Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela.
- Punjab: Bhatinda, Jalandhar.
- Rajasthan: Ajmer, Jaipur, Kota, Udaipur.
- Sikkim: Gangtok.
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli.
- Telangana: Hyderabad, Warangal.
- Tripura: Agartala.
- Uttarakhand: Dehradun, Haldwani.
- Uttar Pradesh: Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Lucknow, Noida, Varanasi.
- West Bengal: Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri.