NEET Application form 2020:NEET 2020 Application Form will be available from 2nd December 2020, NEET Exam Date has been released now. It will be conducted on 3rd May 2020. NEET Application Form 2020 will be released in the 2nd December 2020. NEET is the National Level Examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. NTA (National Testing Agency) organizes the NEET Examination every year in various cities across the country. NEET exam is a gateway for admissions into medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. From the year 2016 onwards, AIPMT exam has been replaced by NEET examination.
NEET Application Form 2020
NEET 2020 Application Form will be starts from 2nd December 2019, Link will provide soon.
NEET Application Form Date 2020
Candidates can check tentative NEET Dates for NEET Application Form:
|Notification release||2nd December 2019|
|Application form available||2nd December 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||31st December 2019|
|Application correction window||January 2020|
|Exam date||3rd May 2020
NEET Application Form 2020
Three simple steps for NEET Application Procedure:
- Fill Required details in the application form
- Upload your scanned images
- Pay your application fee
NEET Application Fee
Candidates can pay application form via online mode i.e. Credit Card/Debit Card. There is also gateway payment system is also available i.e. Net banking/UPI or E-wallet of different service provider. Candidates can check fee details from the below given tables.
How to apply
Here you can find the detailed application process for NEET 2019:
The application procedure comprises basically of 4 steps. 1) Filling the form 2) Uploading the images 3) making the Payment and lastly 4) taking Print out of the Confirmation page.
1. FILLING FORM:
- NEET 2020 Application Form will be available through online mode only.
- Go to the official website @cbseneet.nic.in
- Enter the mandatory details in the first of registration process like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
2. UPLOADING THE IMAGES/ THUMB IMPRESSION/ AND SIGNATURE:
- The upload your scanned images of photograph (against a light background), signature (by candidates herself on white page) and index finger impression in the given format.
- Pay your application fee via online and offline mode.
4.TAKING PRINTOUT OF THE CONFIRMATION PAGE:
- It is advised to the candidates that take printout of confirmation page for future purpose after the successfully submission.
- Candidates who haven’t received their online generated confirmation page their applications will be treated as canceled.
Retrieve NEET Password Credential:
Candidates who forget and missed their login credential for NEET Examination, They need to follow the below given steps for retrieving it.
- Candidates need to go through with the official website of NEET Examination.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ button.
- Candidates will be redirected to the new window where candidates can generate their password again or retrieve their password.
- Candidates can reset it by entering OTP of the questions.
- Then candidates can generate their password or will get the new password.
NEET Common Service Centres/ Facilitation Centers
National Testing Agency made this year Common Service Centres (CSC) help candidates for filling and submitting the application fee.
|Preparing email, Submission of Application Form and Print out||25|
|Online payment of Fee||0.5% of transaction|
|Downloading of Admit Card/OMR/Answer Key||10|
|Online claim for Responses/Key||25|
|Print out per page||5|
NEET Helpline Number:
|Name||Contact No.||Email ID||Work Timings|
|Help Desk||011-22041807 email@example.com||8 am to 8 pm|
|Toll-Free No.||firstname.lastname@example.org||8 am to 8 pm|
|NEET Branch||9599590192 email@example.com||9:30 am to 5 pm|
Point To keep in Mind while Filling NEET Application Form
- Only those candidates can fill NEET Application Form who have Aadhaar Card.
- If a candidate submits their application form, they cannot be withdrawn it again.
- Candidates who have paid their application fee via e-challan, Need to save bank challan for future references.
- NTA will not accept application fee via DD (Demand Draft, Cheque Number).
- If candidates made the correction while correction period, they need to keep it secure for future reference.
- Candidates who have change their category in the correction period they need to pay additional appliable fee for the same.
NEET Photo Size Format
- Candidates need to click their passport size photographs with a clear background.
- Candidates need to mention their name and date of the click of the passport size photographs.
- The passport size photographs should not be more than 4-month-old.
- The passport size photographs should be fall under the blue or white background.
- Candidates need to click their passport size photographs with a relaxed face.
- Do not upload blur images in the application form, doing this will led your candidature towards cancellation.
- Those who are clicking their picture through smartphone need to check that whether their eyes are shining or not?
- Those who clicking their picture along with the spectacle need to check their photographs either it is shining or not?
- Passport size photographs should be taken in school uniform.
- Passport size photographs format should be JPEG or JPG.
- The passport size photographs size should be fall between 1 Kb to 100 Kb.
- The passport size photographs dimensions should be fall between 3.5 cm(height)* 4.5 cm(width).
Here we are created these all information in tabular form:
|Dimensions||3.5cm X 4.5cm|
|File Size||1kb to 100kb|
NEET Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding to apply for NEET Application form candidates need to check Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality: Must be an Indian, OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) or a PIO (Persons of Indian Origin), NRI & Foreign candidates can also apply.
- Age Limit: On the year of admission
- Minimum age limit is 17 years
- Maximum age limit is 25 years (30 years for SC/ST/OBC categories)
- Attempt Limit: For General Category 9 times& for SC/ST/OBC category 14 times.
- Qualifying Exam: Those are appearing or passed in 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized will be eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Chemistry, Physics, Biology & Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Percentage: For general with PH 50% marks required in the qualifying exam for general & for reserved category 40% required in the PCB group.
- Aadhaar Card: Those are applying for NEET Examination and are the citizen of India must have a valid aadhar card.