NEET Application Process will be started from 1st November 2018 and till continue 30th November 2018. The application form will available via online mode through the official website of NEET Exam i.e. cbseneet.nic.in or nta.ac.in. While filling NEET Application Form candidates need to go through with the second steps of the registration which is Upload your Scanned images (Passport Size Photographs, Signature). Get complete information about the NEET Photo Size Format and important guidelines which you need to follow while uploading the photographs and signatures in the application form.
NEET Photo Size Format 2019
Last year CBSE was the conducting authority of NEET Exam, From 2019 NTA will be the new conducting authority of the NEET Examination as the ministry of human resource and development previous declared it. So Here we are giving you the guideline for uploading the passport size examination.
NEET Passport Size Format
- Candidates need to click their passport size photographs with the clear background.
- Candidates need to mention their name and date of the click of the passport size photographs.
- The passport size photographs should not be more than 4-month-old.
- The passport size photographs should be fall under the blue or white background.
- Candidates need to click their passport size photographs with a relaxed face.
- Do not upload blur images in the application form, doing this will led your candidature towards cancellation.
- Those who are clicking their picture through smartphone need to check that whether their eyes are shining or not?
- Those who clicking their picture along with the spectacle need to check their photographs either it is shining or not?
- Passport size photographs should be taken in school uniform.
- Passport size photographs format should be JPEG or JPG.
- The passport size photographs size should be fall between 1 Kb to 100 Kb.
- The passport size photographs dimensions should be fall between 3.5 cm(height)* 4.5 cm(width).
Here we are created these all information in tabular form:
|Dimensions||3.5cm X 4.5cm|
|File Size||1kb to 100kb|
NEET Signature Guidelines:
- Candidates need to upload their own signature which is done by them through their running hand because it will be matched at the time of verification while you appeared for the examination in the exam hall.
- The signature should be done by the blue or black ballpoint pen.
- The Signatur3 size should be fall between 3 Kb to 20 Kb.
- The Signature dimensions should be fall between 3.5 cm(height)* 1.5 cm(width).
- The signature should be done into the white background.
Get all the information in tabular form:
|Dimensions||3.5cm X 1.5cm|
|File Size||3kb to 20kb|
The procedure of Uploading Scanned Images:
- For uploading scanned images in the NEET Application Form, the authority provides three different links.
- Candidates need upload images through the help of the upload button.
- First, you need to click on the browse button.
- Then a new computer window will open from where you need to select the correct photo path and upload them.
- Once both are uploaded you need to go further.