The national level medical entrance exam is conducted for taking admission in MBBS and BDS courses for postgraduate and undergraduate programs offered by the top medical and BDS colleges of the country. NEET is the gateway of opportunities for the students who are seeking to build their career in the medical field. Through this article, you will get complete information regarding the NEET Preparation Tips 2020.
NEET UG 2020 Lectures Videos by IIT Professors are available now. Check Here for Preparation by Lectures.
NEET Preparation Tips 2020
Considering the outbreak of the Novel Corona Virus, NTA (the conducting body of NEET) has decided to postpone the NEET 2020 Examination which was scheduled to be conducted on May 3, 2020. Although this has adversely affected the lives of each and everybody, the candidates can utilise this time to prepare well for the examination. Here we have listed a few preparation tips for the students which can help them in passing the NEET exam with flying colours:
1. Make a solid Study Plan
- Create a study plan for your preparations.
- Collect information about the complete NEET Syllabus and divide it equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered by you.
- Cover the syllabus of class XI and XII thoroughly revising your concepts and brushing your memory.
- Make short notes for preparations
- Collect the Mock papers and Sample papers and solve them.
- Concentrate on weaker sections
- All three subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) are very important and students should give them equal time and practise.
- Practice regularly.
- Self-belief is the most important aspect as it generates a lot of positivity and gives a boost to your confidence.
2.Know the syllabus
- Collect the information about the NEET Syllabus and prepare it according to your time table.
- Collect the previous question papers and mock papers and solve them.
- Consider the NCERT syllabus.
- Note down all the important topics and formulas in one notebook which can be used for revision later on.
- The subjects tested in the NEET 2020 are:
- Physics – Mechanics, Optics, Thermodynamics and Nuclear Physics
- Chemistry – Mole Concept, General Organic Chemistry, Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, Coordination Chemistry
- Biology- Ecology and Environment, Genetics, Cell Biology; Morphology, Reproduction and Physiology of Plants and Animals; Basics of Biotechnology
3.Good study material
- To score good marks, NCERT books are the best as they have a very comprehensive study material
- Mark the important questions at the time of practising.
- Try to refer the books which contain complete syllabus as prescribed by CBSE.
4.Maintain your health
- During preparation, never ignore your health.
- Avoid junk and oily foods and take healthy a diet.
- Ensure that you are always hydrated.
- Having a sound sleep of 6-7 hours daily at night can boost your memory and concentration.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables
- At the time of preparation, practise yoga and meditation as it can help to calm the mind and increase confidence and power of concentration.
- Revision is crucial for your NEET Preparation.
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and prepare well for every topic
- Prepare a separate revision plan for the last-minute preparations.
- At last, revise all main topics and formulas.
- Revise the important reactions, equations, and mechanisms.
NEET Preparation Books
|Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov||Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R. C. Mukherjee||Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET|
|The Feynman Lectures on Physics Vol. II & Vol. II||Organic Chemistry – MConcise Inorganic Chemistry – J. D. Leeorrison and Boyd||Trueman’s Elementary Biology Volume – I and Volume – II|
|Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker||Organic Chemistry – Peter Sykes||AC Dutta for Botany|
|Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma||Physical Chemistry for Medical Entrance by OP Tandon||Books by T.L Rayar|
|The Feynman Lectures on Physics Vol. I (Mechanics. Radiation and Heat)||Organic Chemistry – M. S. Chauhan||11th and 12th NCERT textbooks|
Click here for more details.