The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-UG) is a competitive exam organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for candidates seeking admission to undergraduate MBBS and BDS courses all over India. NEET is highly competitive entrance exam where lakhs of students appear for examination to crack the NEET exam, but it can be cracked easily by implementing the tips and tricks. So, How to Prepare for NEET 2018. Here we are describing NEET Preparation Tips.
NEET UG 2019 Lectures Videos by IIT Professors are available now. Check Here for Preparation by Lectures.[wpshortcodead id=”fyuma5bb4cbc0bb071″]
NEET Preparation Tips
1. Study Plan
- Create a study plan for your preparations.
- Collect information about the complete NEET Syllabus and divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
- Cover the syllabus for class 11th and 12th thoroughly encompassing both your concepts and practice.
- Make short notes for preparations
- Collect the Mock papers and Sample papers.
- Concentrate on weaker sections
- All three subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) are very important and students should give them equal importance.
- Practice regularly.
- Self-belief is most important as it generates a lot of positivity and gives boost to your confidence.
2.Know the syllabus
- Collect the information about syllabus and prepared it according your time table.
- collect the previous question papers and mock papers and solved it.
- Consider the NCERT syllabus.
- Headlights all the important topics and formulas
- Important Focus Areas for NEET 2018 are:Physics – Mechanics, Optics, Thermodynamics and Nuclear Physics Chemistry – Mole Concept, General Organic Chemistry, Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, Coordination Chemistry Biology- Ecology and Environment, Genetics, Cell Biology; Morphology, Reproduction and Physiology of Plants and Animals; Basics of Biotechnology
3.Good study material
- To scored good marks, NCERT are the best NEET books to prepare for the exam.
- Mark the important questions at the time of practicing.
- Practice sets should be the key component of a good book.
- Try to refer the books which contain the complete syllabus as prescribed by CBSE.
Know which are the important topics for NEET Examination.
NEET Preparation Books
|Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov||Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R. C. Mukherjee||Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET|
|The Feynman Lectures on Physics Vol. II & Vol. II||Organic Chemistry – MConcise Inorganic Chemistry – J. D. Leeorrison and Boyd||Trueman’s Elementary Biology Volume – I and Volume – II|
|Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker||Organic Chemistry – Peter Sykes||AC Dutta for Botany|
|Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma||Physical Chemistry for Medical Entrance by OP Tandon||Books by T.L Rayar|
|The Feynman Lectures on Physics Vol. I (Mechanics. Radiation and Heat)||Organic Chemistry – M. S. Chauhan||11th and 12th NCERT textbooks|
Click here more details.
4.Maintain your health
- During preparation, never ignore your health, so maintain your health
- Avoid junk and oily foods and take healthy diet plans.
- Having a sound sleep of 6-7 hours daily at night is a must.
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables
- At the time of preparation do yoga and meditation, it will help you to calm your mind, increasing inner peace, confidence and power of concentration.
- Revision is crucial for your NEET Preparation.
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and prepare well every topic by revising time and again.
- Prepare separate revision plan for last minute preparation.
- At last revised all main topics and formules.
- Revise the important reactions and equations and mechanisms.