NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is the top level Medical Entrance Examination which will be conducted by the NTA from 2019. As previously CBSE was the conducting authority of NEET Exam till 2018. After schooling medical is the second highest desired courses of the students, as we previously told you in our article best courses after class 12th in that we already mentioned it. So in this article, you will get complete information about NEET Selection Process 2020.
NEET Selection Process 2020
To get admission into MBBS and BDS institutions with a process is called NEET 2020 Selection Process. Here we have listed all the steps through which you need to go through for getting admission in the Participating Colleges.
- Step 1: Candidates need to fill NEET Application Form, before going to fill it check correctly your qualification or are you eligible or not for the examination? If yes then you may proceed your application process and pay the application fee.
- Step 2: Download Admit Card and appear in the NEET Examination and wait for the result.
- Step 3: Candidates need to check their result when it will be declared by the conducting authority.
- Step 4: Candidates need to check the cut off which will be declared by the result declaring authority along with the result.
- Step 5: If you qualify in the examination, and clear the NEET Cut Off then candidates need to register himself for the counseling process.
- Step 6: Counseling Process will start and the seat will be allocated to you on the basis of your marks which you obtain in the examination.
- Step 7: Once the seat will be allocated to you then you need to pay the seat acceptance fee. Once you will pay the seat acceptance fee then you need to reach allocated college at the correct time for document verification. You need to bring your original and photocopy documents along with you in the reporting center. Once your documents will be verified and the seat will be confirmed and allocated to you then the original certificate will be returned to you by the reporting center.