NIACL Application Form: New India Assurance Company has released the notification for the post of Assistant with the total number of 685 vacancies. Candidates can fill the the online application from 16th July 2018. the application form will be available on the online mode. and the last date of filling the application form is 31st July 2018. here we will discuss about NIACL Application Form.
NIACL Notification has been released, Click Here to check.
NIACL Application form will be available soon, Click Here to Apply Online.
NIACL Application Form will be released from 16th July 2018, and the last date of filling the application form is 31st July 2018, the application form will be available on the online mode only, candidates can fill the application form from the official website. Candidates pay the application fee online in online mode by through Credit Card/Debit Card or by Internet banking, the Application fee can be pay between 16th July to 31st July 2018. Without paying the application fee the Application form could not be submitted.
How to Fill NIACL Assistant Application form ?
Follow the below steps to fill the NIACL Application Form:
- Candidates have to go to the Company’s website www.newindia.co.in “Recruitment” Section and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id, mobile no.etc.. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVEAND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct, prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application form themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate and his/her Fatherl Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificatesl Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C” given below.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
for more information & query regarding NIACL Assistant, leave a query in below comment box
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.