The students must gear up and start preparing for NMAT 2020 as the more you practice, the more is the chance to crack it. If you are already preparing for other management exams like CAT, GMAT, XAT, etc., then NMAT can be an easy nut to crack for you as the difficulty level of NMAT is lesser than its counterparts.
NMAT Preparation Tips
Here are some preparation tips which can help you to ace the NMAT 2020:
- Solve more and more previous year papers, practice papers and mock test so as to identify your weak points and work on them.
- Prepare a time table and assign time to each topic and subject of the NMAT to maximize your chances of cracking it.
- Since there is no negative marking, ensure that you attempt all the questions.
- Refer to various reference books and online NMAT reference guides.
- Although the GK section has been removed from the syllabus, students must also be updated about the happenings around them as it can help them in the Personal Interview round.
- Practice quick calculating.
- Start preparing long before the exam.
- Stay well informed about the paper pattern and syllabus
- Stay alert for any last-minute updates.
- Take enough rest and do not stress yourself
- Maintain a proper diet to keep yourself healthy.