The state level civil services competitive exam is conducted by the respective states for fulfilling the vacant position which is available. Every year the top state level competitive exam is conducted. Candidates those who are seeking jobs in top government position need to appear in this examination. Through this article you will get the complete PCS Preparation Tips and what are strategy you need to follow to achieving your feet.
PCS Preparation Tips
Uttarakhand PCS (UKPCS) is Uttarakhand Provincial Civil Services.
- Create your own time table for PCS Exam and followed it properly.
- Analyze the subject wise topics and collect the syllabus.
- Collect information about the complete PCS Exam Syllabus and divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
- Gather the mock papers and previous question papers and solved it.
- All the subjects are very important and students should give them equal importance.
- Understand the PCS syllabus.
Time Management plays a very important role in the preparation of exam. Before starting preparation, you have to create a time-table that covers all your subjects/topics.
- The most important aspects while preparing for any entrance examination.
- Person who win this completion also score very well marks in the competitive examination.
- Include short breaks of 15 minutes between long hours of study.
- Maintaining a proper schedule for every task that you do can lead you to success.
- Divide the time for all subjects.
How to manage time
- Check the past year papers and exam analysis.
- Make Short Notes while you study because it will be helpful during revision.
- Write down Formula that you find difficult to remember so that they are handy for revision.
- Keep the solved problems and notes separately indexed so that you can refresh and revise later when required.
3. Study Material
- Concentrate on topics like Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial/ Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Who is who?, Sports, Book and Authors, Awards and Honors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations & Important Days etc.
- You can practice questions on apps while traveling, read the magazines before going to bed and revise it in early morning.
- Since these exams are the state exams one should be well aware of the history and geography of the particular state.
- Prepare the state related questions and current affairs.
- Study the culture, regional languages, fairs and festival of the state
While preparing for exam, students forget to take care of their health, so maintain your health-
- During preparation, never ignore your health, so maintain your health
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables
- Avoid junk food and heavy diet.
- At the time of preparation do yoga and meditation, it will help you to calm your mind, increasing inner peace, confidence and power of concentration.
- Never over stress yourself and try to get sleep for at least six to eight hours.
People also Read:
- This is also important concept where candidate should understand that completing syllabus in given time frame will give them complete chance to revise their topics and finding out the topics which they need hard work.
- Once you prepare all the things, students need to evaluate their study that how they are good enough in their prepared topics.
- Either they have the good knowledge of the topics or not.
- Daily morning revised the all topics.
- The regular revision will retain your memory power.
5.Solve Previous Year Question Paper
- Solving previous year question paper will give you the idea about the question papers, difficulty level.
- Candidates will also familiar with the exam pattern of the PCS Exam.
- Probably 75% of questions are asked directly from the NCERT books and previous year question papers.
6. Best books for PCS:
- For History : Candidates can buy S.K. Ojha and History of Modern India by Bipin Chandra for preparation.
- Refer the NCERT Books for Geography and Environment and Science technology.
- Indian Economy by Dutt and Sundaram will be sufficient for exam preparation.
- M. Laxmikanth is the best book to refer for Political Science.