RBI Grade B 2018: RBI has release the Notification for the RBI Grade B 2018. the notification has been released on 3rd June 2018. the exam is conducts on three phases. i.e. Pre, Main & Interview. The Application has been started from 3rd July 2018. as per the official notification there are total number of 166 vacancies. Candidates can apply online mode only. In this article we will discuss about the RBI Grade B 2018 Notification, Exam Dates, Pattern, Books, Syllabus.
RBI Grade B 2018 – Notification Released
RBI Grade B Application Form has been Started. Click here to Apply.
RBI Grade B notification has been released. Click here to check Official Notification.
The Reserve bank of India (RBI) has released the Notification for the post of RBI Grade B officers. The RBI Grade B Application form has been started form 3rd July 2018. and the last date of Filling the Application form is 23rd July 2018.
RBI has release the RBI Grade B Exam Date for the exam, the RBI Officer Grade B Phase-I exam is conducted on 16th August 2018. and phase II exam will be conducted on 7th September 2018.
RBI Grade B 2018 – Important Highlights
|Organized by||RBI (Reserve Bank of India)|
|Examination Name||RBI Officer 2018|
|Name of Posts||RBI Officer Grade B|
|Total Number of Vacancies||166|
RBI Grade B 2018 – Exam Dates
Here we discuss the Grade B 2018 Exam dates, Check below:
|Release of online application form||03rd July 2018|
|Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges:||03rd July to 23rd July 2018|
|Commencement of Phase-I exam||16th August 2018|
|Commencement of Phase-II exam||07th September 2018|
|Interview Process||To be notified later|
|Declaration of final result||To be notified later|
RBI Grade B 2018 – Application Form
RBI Grade B Application Form is available only in Online mode, candidates can fill the Application form form the official website of the RBI or by the given link above. the Application Link will be activated from 3rd July 2018. and last date of filling the application form is 23rd July 2018. The Phase I exam is conducted on 16th August 2018.
There are total number of 166 Vacancies in Grade B 2018, Check Detail below:
|1.||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||127|
|2.||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||22|
|3.||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||17|
RBI Grade B 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the RBI Grade B, Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria, Check the RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria below:
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India Republic.
- Must be a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 who has the intention of settling permanently in India.
- The Minimum age limit is 21 years and the Maximum age limit is 30 years on 1st July 2018.
Age Relaxation is:
Candidates who are belonging to the different Categories,will be provided relaxation in their upper age as per the rules decided by the RBI.
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
- Candidate appearing for the RBI Grade B 2018 Examination must be a graduate from a recognized university or Board.
- Candidates must have attained 60% marks their Graduation while the same percentage is reduced to 50% for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Candidates having Doctorate degree (PhD) with aggregate 50% marks can also apply for the RBI Grade B examination.
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Company secretary or Cost Accountant can also apply for this examination.
- For General & OBC Candidates the Application fee is Rs 800/-.
- For the SC/ST and other candidates Application Fee is Rs. 100/-.
- The Application Fee Only be paid in Online Mode.
- Candidates can pay the Application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card or by the Internet Banking.
RBI Grade B 2018 – Exam Pattern
Here we discuss the RBI Grade B Exam Pattern, the exam will be conducted in three phases. i.e Phase I, Phase II & Interview. Check the Exam pattern below:
Exam Pattern for Phase I:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
Exam Pattern for Phase II:
|Name of the Paper||Type of the Paper||Time (Mins)||Marks|
|Paper I Economic & Social Issues||Objective Type||90||100|
|Paper II English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)||90||100|
|Paper III Finance & Management||Objective Type||90||100|
RBI Grade B 2018 – Syllabus
Here we discuss the RBI Grade B Syllabus.
RBI Exam will be conducted in three Phases, Phase I, Phase II & interview.
Phase I exam is Objective type(Multiple Choice), in Phase I there are four sections, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and the English Language.
Phase II exam is is both Multiple Choice and Descriptive Exam.
Syllabus for the Phase I Exam:
Here we discuss the Syllabus for Phase I Examination:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||General Awareness|
Machine Input Output
Ordering and Ranking
Arrangement and Pattern
Direction and Distance
|Ratio and Proportion
Time and Work
Speed, Distance and Time
Mixture and Allegations
Stocks and Shares
Permutation and Combination
Fill in the Blanks
Indian Financial System
Indian Banking System
Syllabus for Phase II Exam:
Here we discuss the Phase II Syllabus for the Examination:
|Economic and Social Issues||Finance||Management|
|Growth and Development
Economic Reforms in India
Social Structure in India
Basics of Derivatives
Development in Financial Sector
|Role of Manager
Human Resource Development
Motivation, Morale and Incentives
RBI Grade B 2018 – Admit Card
The RBI Grade B Admit Card is issued 10 days prior of the Examination. Admit Card will be available only the Online Mode. Candidates can download the Admit card from the official website of the RBI.
RBI Grad B 2018 – Exam Result
RBI Grade B Result will be declared after the completion of the each phase, the result will be display in only in online mode. candidates can check their result by the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). those candidates who qualify Phase I and Phase II are eligible for the Interview Process.
RBI Grade B 2018 – Cutoff
RBI will release the Cutoff after the each phase of the Examination. the cutoff is the minimum required marks to qualify the examination. In first the Phase I cutoff will be release, then after the Phase II. below we discuss the Previous years cutoff:
Official RBI Grade B Cut Off 2017 – Phase I
|GENERAL AWARENESS||General||OBC||SC||ST||PWD (OH/HI/VH)|
RBI Grade B 2018 – Preparation Tips
Here we discuss the Preparation tips for the Examination:
- Create a study plan for your preparations.
- Collect information about the complete Syllabus and divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
- Selecting best study material for preparation will give you a chance to score well in the Grade B Examination.
- Try to follow only those topics which are trending and asked frequently previously years.
- The most important aspects while preparing for any entrance examination.
- Solving previous year question paper will give you the idea about the question papers, difficulty level.
for more information & query regarding RBI Grade B, leave a query in below comment box
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.