RBI Grade B 2019: RBI has been released the Official Notification for the RBI Grade B 2019. the notification has been released on 21st September 2019. the exam is conducted on three phases. i.e. Pre, Main & Interview. The Application has been started from 21st September 2019. as per the official notification there are total number of 199 vacancies. Candidates can apply online mode only. In this article we will discuss about the RBI Grade B 2019 Notification, Exam Dates, Pattern, Books, Syllabus.
RBI Grade B 2019
RBI Grade B Application Form 2019 has been Started. Click here to Apply.
RBI Grade B notification has been released. Click here to check Official Notification.
The Reserve bank of India (RBI) has released the Notification for the post of RBI Grade B officers. The RBI Grade B Application form has been started form 21st September 2019. and the last date of Filling the Application form is 11th October 2019.
RBI has release the RBI Grade B Exam Date for the exam, the RBI Officer Grade B Phase-I exam is conducted on 16th August 2018. and phase II exam will be conducted on 7th September 2018.
RBI Grade B 2019 Important Highlights
|Organized by||RBI (Reserve Bank of India)|
|Examination Name||RBI Officer 2019|
|Name of Posts||RBI Officer Grade B|
|Total Number of Vacancies||199|
RBI Grade B Exam Dates 2019
Here we discuss the Grade B 2019 Exam dates, Check below:
|Release of online application form||21st September 2019|
|Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges:||11th October 2019|
|Commencement of Phase-I exam||9th November 2019|
|Commencement of Phase-II exam||1st December 2019|
|Interview Process||To be notified later|
|Declaration of final result||To be notified later|
RBI Grade B Application Form
RBI Grade B Application Form is available only in Online mode, candidates can fill the Application form form the official website of the RBI or by the given link above. the Application Link will be activated from 21st September 2019. and last date of filling the application form is 11th October 2019. The Phase I exam is conducted on 9th November 2019.
- RBI Grade B Application Form is available in the online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the application from 21st September to 11th October 2019.
- The Application Fee can be in the online mode only.
How to Fill RBI Grade B Application Form?
Here candidates can Check how they can fill the Grade B Application Form.
- Candidates can register him self first by clicking the given link above.
- Fill the basic details such as name, Mobile number, Email address etc.
- After filling the details authority will generate the Application Number and password.
- After that candidates can upload there scanned passport size Photograph and signature.
- Then fill the education details and other details.
- at the end candidates can pay the application fee.
- the application fee can only be paid in the online mode only.
- After paying the application fee candidates can save the application form for the future use.
- The Application Fee Only be paid in Online Mode.
- Candidates can pay the Application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card or by the Internet Banking.
There are total number of 199 Vacancies in Grade B 2019, Check Detail below:
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Unreserved i.e., General (GEN/UR)||Scheduled Castes (SC)||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|1. Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||65||25||11||40||15||156|
|2. Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||9||3||1||5||2||20|
|3. Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||11||2||4||4||2||23|
After declaring the final result, selected candidates will get the annual package of 12-14 lac. the basic pay will be starting from ₹ 35,150/- p.m., and also the selected officers will get the Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria 2019
In order to apply for the RBI Grade B, Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria, Check the RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria below:
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India Republic.
- Must be a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 who has the intention of settling permanently in India.
- The Minimum age limit is 21 years and the Maximum age limit is 30 years on 1st July 2018.
Age Relaxation is
Candidates who are belonging to the different Categories,will be provided relaxation in their upper age as per the rules decided by the RBI.
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
- Candidate appearing for the RBI Grade B 2019 Examination must be a graduate from a recognized university or Board.
- Candidates must have attained 60% marks their Graduation while the same percentage is reduced to 50% for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Candidates having Doctorate degree (PhD) with aggregate 50% marks can also apply for the RBI Grade B examination.
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Company secretary or Cost Accountant can also apply for this examination.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2019
Here we discuss the RBI Grade B Exam Pattern, the exam will be conducted in three phases. i.e Phase I, Phase II & Interview. Check the Exam pattern below:
Exam Pattern for Phase I
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
Exam Pattern for Phase II
|Name of the Paper||Type of the Paper||Time (Mins)||Marks|
|Paper I Economic & Social Issues||Objective Type||90||100|
|Paper II English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)||90||100|
|Paper III Finance & Management||Objective Type||90||100|
RBI Exam will be conducted in three Phases, Phase I, Phase II & interview. Phase I exam is Objective type(Multiple Choice), in Phase I there are four sections, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and the English Language. Phase II exam is is both Multiple Choice and Descriptive Exam.
Syllabus for the Phase I Exam
Here we discuss the Syllabus for Phase I Examination:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||General Awareness|
Machine Input Output
Ordering and Ranking
Arrangement and Pattern
Direction and Distance
|Ratio and Proportion
Time and Work
Speed, Distance and Time
Mixture and Allegations
Stocks and Shares
Permutation and Combination
Fill in the Blanks
Indian Financial System
Indian Banking System
Syllabus for Phase II Exam
Here we discuss the Phase II Syllabus for the Examination:
|Economic and Social Issues||Finance||Management|
|Growth and Development
Economic Reforms in India
Social Structure in India
Basics of Derivatives
Development in Financial Sector
|Role of Manager
Human Resource Development
Motivation, Morale and Incentives
RBI Grade B Books 2019
Books are most important part of every examination, they help us to improve our concepts and boost knowledge which help in the exam day, so here we discuss some of the best books for RBI Grade B exam, which helps all the aspirants to crack the examination check below;
English Books For RBI Grade B 2019
|Name of Book||Author||Buy Now|
Topic-Wise Solved Papers for IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ Clerk Prelim & Mains
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis||Click Here|
|Objective General English 2nd Edition||S.P Bakshi||Click Here|
Quantitative Aptitude Books For RBI Grade B 2019
|Name of Book||Author||Buy Now|
|Practice Book on Quicker Maths, 2nd Edition||M.Tyra, K.Kundan||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations 17th Edition||R.S Aggarwal||Click Here|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Varma||Click Here|
General Awareness For RBI Grade B 2019
|Name of Book||Author||Buy Now|
|Banking and Financial Awareness Covering general Banking||Kiran||Click Here|
Financial Management: Theory and Practice
|Prasanna Chandra||Click Here|
The RBI Grade B Admit Card will be released on October 2019 for the phase I Examination and the admit card for the phase II examination will be released on Last week of November 2019. candidates can download the admit card in the online mode only, to download the RBI Grade B Admit Card candidates can visit the official website of RBI(Link will given above). the authority will release the separate admit card for Pre, mains as well as for Interview.
To Download the admit card candidates can follow the below steps;
- Visit the official website of RBI.
- Enter Registration no and password and the security code and press enter.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on your screen
- Check and download the Admit Card and save it for the future use
The RBI Grade B Examination will be held all over the India in the different cities at the same date check the examination venue for Phase I and for Phase II examination below;
For Phase I Exam
|State /UT||Centre||State /UT||Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior , Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Ujjain|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kakinada, Tirupati, Chirala, Kurnool, Nellore, Vijaywada, Rajahmundry, Vizianagaram Vishakhapatnam,||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgoan, Kolhapur, Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune,|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Naharlagun city||Manipur||Imphal|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Meghalaya||Shillong|
|Bihar||Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna||Mizoram||Aizawl|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur (CG)||New Delhi||Delhi-NCR, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida& Greater Noida, Faridabad, Meerut, Gurugram|
|Daman & Diu||Rajkot||Orissa||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Mehsana, Gandhi Nagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Kurukshetra, Karnal||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Solan, Shimla||Sikkim||Gangtok-Bardang City|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Virudhunagar, Salem, Namakkal, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli,|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribaug, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Telangana||Hyderabad- Rangareddy, Karimnagar, Warangal,|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi||Tripura||Agartala|
|Kerala||Kannur, Kochi, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Thrichur, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam,||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzzafarnagar, Varanasi Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|Lakshadweep||Kavarrati||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee City|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Kolkata, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
For Phase II Exam
|Name of the Centres|
|Ahmedabad – Gandhi Nagar||Jammu|
|Kolkata||Mumbai- Navi Mumbai|
|Chennai||New Delhi- NCR|
RBI Grade B Result will be declared after the completion of the each phase, the result will be display in only in online mode. candidates can check their result by the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). those candidates who qualify Phase I and Phase II are eligible for the Interview Process. the result for the phase I will be released on 15th November 2019 and the result for the Phase II will be released on January 2020.
To Check the result candidates can follow the below steps;
- Visit the official website of RBI (Link will provide above).
- Click on RBI Grade B Result Link.
- A new Page will be open.
- Enter Registration No, Password and security code and press enter.
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Check and download th Result.
RBI Grade B Cutoff 2019
RBI will release the Cutoff after the each phase of the Examination. the cutoff is the minimum required marks to qualify the examination. In first the Phase I cutoff will be release, then after the Phase II. below we discuss the Previous years cutoff:
RBI Phase I 2018 Cutoff
|Category||General Awareness||Reasoning||English||Quantitative Aptitude||Overall|
RBI Phase II 2018 Cutoff
|Aggregate Marks in Phase II (Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III)||161||146||140||140||–|
|Aggregate Marks in Main exam & Interview||208||202||221.25||193||
Official Grade B Cut Off 2017 – Phase I
|GENERAL AWARENESS||General||OBC||SC||ST||PWD (OH/HI/VH)|
Preparation Tips 2019
Here we discuss the Preparation tips for the Examination:
- Create a study plan for your preparations.
- Collect information about the complete Syllabus and divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
- Selecting best study material for preparation will give you a chance to score well in the Grade B Examination.
- Try to follow only those topics which are trending and asked frequently previously years.
- The most important aspects while preparing for any entrance examination.
- Solving previous year question paper will give you the idea about the question papers, difficulty level.